Verna M Ebben
F, b. February 18, 1929, d. April 16, 2015
- Birth: Verna M Ebben was born on February 18, 1929 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Robert M Anderson were married on August 22, 1947.
- Death: Verna M Ebben died on April 16, 2015, at age 86.
- Note: Verna M. Anderson, 86, Green Bay, passed away on Thursday, April 16, 2015. She was born February 18, 1929 in De Pere to the late Peter and Florence (Vercauteren) Ebben. On August 22, 1947 Verna married Robert Anderson in Green Bay. He preceded her in death on August 1, 1993.
Verna was a fixture at Nativity of Our Lord Catholic Church. She spent over 30 years working for the church as well as being a parishioner. She enjoyed her gardens, the birds, spending time at the Botanical Gardens, Barkhausen, and the Wildlife Sanctuary. Every year she and Robert would go to Florida for a few months and then come back with a car full of seashells, with which she would decorate her lawn. Verna loved watching Lawrence Welk and later in life she loved to watch MeTV.
Verna is survived by her daughter Dawn (Frank) Hockers; son Perry (special friend Josephine) Anderson; daughter-in-law Kris Anderson; grandchildren: Leah (Paul) Thomson, Sarah (Eric) Hockers-Schmoll, Jacob (Lisa) Anderson, and Cole Anderson; great grandchildren: Olivia and Matthew Thomson, Carter and Cooper Schmoll, and Evan Peter, Dane Michael, and Kroy Jacob Anderson. She is further survived by her sister Elsie (Otis) Beggs; brother Bernard (Arlene) Ebben; nieces, and nephews. Verna was preceded in death by her husband Robert; son Peter; brother Richard (Jean) Ebben; and daughter-in-law Lisa Orsted-Anderson.
Special thanks to Kande McClellan, Unity, Home Instead and Care For All Ages for the comfort and support they provided.
Family and friends may visit on Wednesday, April 22, 2015 from 9:00 to 11:00 a.m. at Nativity of Our Lord Catholic Church, corner of Oneida St and Cormier Rd. Funeral Mass will follow with Fr. John H. Harper presiding. Inurnment will be in Greenwood Cemetery, De Pere, next to Robert. Please visit www.ryanfh.com to send a condolence to Verna's family. Memorials are appreciated to the Shriner Hospital or to Green Bay Wildlife Sanctuary.
Robert M Anderson
M, b. July 8, 1924, d. August 1, 1993
- Birth: Robert M Anderson was born on July 8, 1924.
- Marriage: He and Verna M Ebben were married on August 22, 1947.
- Death: Robert M Anderson died on August 1, 1993, at age 69.
F, b. 1958, d. April 17, 2015
- Birth: Sandy VanEss was born in 1958.
- Death: She died on April 17, 2015, at age ~57.
- Note: Sandy Malcore, 57, AKA Nana, passed away peacefully with her family by her side, April 17, 2015.
She left behind her loving husband and friend, Gene; their children, Kim (Bill) and Gene B. (Jenny); grandchildren, Elizabeth, Brandi, Dustin, RJ, Cooper and Emma; two great-granddaughters, Mercedes and Samantha; Her father, William A. VanEss (Karen); and brothers, Thomas (daughter, Billie Jean) and Billy.
Sandy had a 10 month battle with small cell lung cancer. A celebration of her life will be in July. Malcore (West) Funeral Home is caring for the family. Visit www.malcorefuneralhome.com to send a condolence to the family.
Special thanks to her Nurse, Heidi Browne and her CNA, Heather.