M, b. circa 1800
- Birth: Dielis VanEngeland was born circa 1800 in Nuenen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Joanna deVries were married on July 17, 1840 in Nuenen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. circa 1800
- Birth: Johannes Swinkels was born circa 1800 in Nuenen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Anna Maria deVries were married on September 19, 1840 in Nuenen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. August 14, 1922, d. August 25, 1989
- Birth: Donald Batey was born on August 14, 1922 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on August 25, 1989, at age 67, in Phoenix, Maricopa Co, Arizona.
- Burial: He was buried in Mount Olivet Catholic Cemetery, De Pere, Wisconsin.
F, b. August 28, 1927, d. August 2, 1979
Family: Donald Batey (b. August 14, 1922, d. August 25, 1989)
- Birth: Genevieve VanDeWettering was born on August 28, 1927 in Wrightstown, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on August 2, 1979, at age 51, in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Mount Olivet Catholic Cemetery, De Pere, Wisconsin.
Muriel Emily Cunningham
F, b. October 8, 1908, d. December 18, 1999
- Birth: Muriel Emily Cunningham was born on October 8, 1908 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Norbert James Smits were married on August 7, 1928 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Muriel Emily Cunningham died on December 18, 1999, at age 91, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Mrs. Norbert Muriel (Cunningham) Smits, Green Bay, passed away at a local nursing home on December 18, 1999. Muriel was born on October 8, 1908 to the late James Patrick Cunningham and Emma Louise Brehme, in Green Bay. She married Mr. Norbert J. Smits on August 7, 1928, in Green Bay, he preceded her in death in September of 1980. Muriel is survived by one daughter and son-in-law, Emmy Lou (Darrell) Coppersmith, Green Bay; three granddaughters: Kim Coppersmith, Kay (David) Picard, De Pere, Kelly (Kevin) Schormebeck, Casco; one sister-in-law, Ceil Glesner, Green Bay; nine great grandchildren, four great-great grandchildren.
Muriel is preceded in death by her husband Norbert J. Smits.
Friends may call from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. on Wednesday, December 22, 1999 at St. Francis Xavier, 220 S. Michigan St., De Pere. Mass of Christian Burial at 11:00 a.m. with Rev. V. Anthony Dolski officiating. Schauer & Schumacher (432-4841) is assisting the family.
The family would like to extend a special Thank You to the Santa Maria Nursing Home for their loving care of Muriel.
Emmy Lou Smits
F, b. June 26, 1929, d. October 19, 2008
- Birth: Emmy Lou Smits was born on June 26, 1929 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Darrell Coppersmith were married on November 11, 1950 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Emmy Lou Smits died on October 19, 2008, at age 79, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Fort Howard Memorial Park, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
- Note: Emmy L. Coppersmith, 79, Allouez, passed away Sunday, Oct. 19, 2008 at a local hospital. She was born June 26, 1929 in Green Bay, daughter to the late Norbert and Muriel (Cunningham) Smits. Emmy graduated from Green Bay East High School in 1947, and attended St. Joseph's School of Radiologic Technology in Milwaukee. She was a Radiological Technician in Green Bay with Dr. Nellen and Dr. McGuire for many years. Emmy married Darrell Coppersmith, Nov. 11, 1950, at St. Matthew's Parish in Green Bay. She had a passion for art and painted and sketched many beautiful pictures. Emmy enjoyed traveling and flying, especially with her father when she was growing up. She cherished being with family over the holidays, and her children and grandchildren were dear to her heart.
Survivors include her husband, Darrell; three daughters: Kim Coppersmith, Kay (David) Picard, and Kelly (Kevin) Schoenebeck; nine grandchildren: Brett (Julie) Bolzenthal, Michelle Bolzenthal, Brock (fiance-Jessie Peterson) Bolzenthal, Jessica Vogelin, Jennifer (Ed Zalewski) Picard, Jacob (Spring) Schoenebeck, Kyle (special friend-Danielle Coonen) Schoenebeck, Emily Schoenebeck, Morgan Schoenebeck; nine great-grandchildren; and a sister-in-law and brother-in-law, Yvonne (Elmer) Zuelke.
Emmy was preceded in death by her parents.
Family and friends may call Thursday, Oct. 23, 2008 from 9:00 a.m. until the hour of Mass at St. Francis Xavier Catholic Church, 220 S. Michigan St., De Pere. Mass of Christian Burial will be celelbrated 11 a.m. Thursday at church, with the Rev. John H. Harper officiating. Burial will be in Ft. Howard Memorial Park. Cotter Funeral Home, De Pere, is assisting the family. Online condolences may be expressed at www .cotterfuneralhome.com. In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the American Diabetes Association in Emmy's name.
The family extends a special thank you to the St. Vincent Neuro ICU.
M, b. June 19, 1928, d. October 26, 2017
- Birth: Darrell Coppersmith was born on June 19, 1928.
- Marriage: He and Emmy Lou Smits were married on November 11, 1950 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Darrell Coppersmith died on October 26, 2017, at age 89.
- Burial: He was buried in Fort Howard Memorial Park, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
- Note: Darrell Coppersmith, 89, Allouez, passed away Thursday, October 26, 2017, at the Jack & Engrid Meng Unity Residence. He was born June 19, 1928, to the late Clarence and Margaret (Van Beaver) Coppersmith. After graduating from Central Catholic High School, Darrell began a 30-year career with Northern Papermill, retiring from James River in 1976.
On November 11, 1949, Darrell married Emmy Lou Smits. The couple was blessed with over 55 years of marriage, 3 daughters and beloved grandchildren. Emmy Lou preceded him in death on October 19, 2008.
Darrell enjoyed sitting in his favorite chair watching college football and the Packers. He was a collegiate aficionado, keeping detailed notes and following favorite players careers into the pros. He especially enjoyed watching the successes of his grandchildren on the football or soccer field, the wrestling mat or the concert hall.
He is survived by two daughters and sons-in-law, Kay and David Picard and Kelly and Kevin Schoenebeck; his grandchildren, Brett (Julie) Bolzenthal, Michelle Bolzenthal, Brock (Stephanie) Bolzenthal, Jennifer (Ed Zalewski) Picard, Jessica (Andy) Hart, Jacob (Spring) Schoenebeck, Kyle (Dannielle) Schoenebeck, Emily (fiancé, Paul Dejardin) Schoenebeck, and Morgan Schoenebeck; great-grandchildren and great-great-grandchildren; a sister, Yvonne Zuelke; nieces and nephews.
He was also preceded in death by a daughter, Kim Coppersmith and a brother, Donald Coppersmith who died serving his country in World War II.
There will be a memorial gathering from 4:00 to 7:00 p.m. Monday at Proko-Wall Funeral Home, 1630 E. Mason St. A Memorial Service will be held at 7:00 p.m. Monday at the funeral home with Sr. Helen Keyzer officiating. Burial will be in Fort Howard Memorial Park. A memorial fund has been established. To send online condolences visit www.prokowall.com.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette from Oct. 28 to Oct. 30, 2017.
Kim Louise Coppersmith
F, b. February 28, 1952, d. April 14, 2015
- Birth: Kim Louise Coppersmith was born on February 28, 1952.
- Divorce: She was divorced.
- Death: She died on April 14, 2015, at age 63.
- Burial: She was buried in Fort Howard Memorial Park, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
- Note: Kim Coppersmith, 63, Green Bay, passed away after a courageous battle with cancer surrounded by her beloved family on Tuesday, April 14, 2015. She was born February 28, 1952, to Darrell and Emmy Lou (Smits) Coppersmith. Kim graduated from East High School. She was blessed with three children from her marriage to Michael Bolzenthal. Kim enjoyed tending to her plants, cooking out, celebrating the holidays, watching the Packers, and a cold beer.
Survivors include three loving children and their spouses, Brett and Julie Bolzenthal, Michelle Bolzenthal, her devoted daughter and best friend, and Brock and Stephanie Bolzenthal; her grandchildren, Taylor, Brendyn, Josie, Jordan, Kaden, Courtney, Nevada, Nickolas, Nathaniel, Bella, Gracelyn, and one on the way; her longtime companion, Fred Dahlin; her father, Darrell Coppersmith; two sisters, Kelly (Kevin) Schoenebeck and Kay (Dave) Picard.
She was preceded in death by her mother, Emmy Lou Coppersmith.
Visitation will be from 10 to 11 a.m. Saturday, April 18th, at Proko-Wall Funeral Home, 1630 E. Mason St. Funeral Services will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home with Pastor Tim Ryan officiating. Burial will be in Fort Howard Memorial Park. To send on-line condolences, visit www.prokowall.com.
Kelly A Coppersmith
Hendrick Hubert Santkuyl
M, b. January 11, 1887, d. September 15, 1950
- Birth: Hendrick Hubert Santkuyl was born on January 11, 1887 in Blerick, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Death: He died on September 15, 1950, at age 63.
- Burial: He was buried in Riverside Cemetery, Appleton, Wisconsin.
Emilia C Halmrast
F, b. February 10, 1899, d. November 24, 1974
- Birth: Emilia C Halmrast was born on February 10, 1899 in North Dakota.
- Death: She died on November 24, 1974, at age 75.
- Burial: She was buried in Wisconsin Veterans Memorial Cemetery, King, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
Marie Alfonzine Rell
F, b. 1849, d. 1916
- Birth: Marie Alfonzine Rell was born in 1849.
- Death: She died in 1916, at age ~67.
- Burial: She was buried in St Mary's, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
M, b. April 12, 1840, d. April 1, 1892
- Birth: Charles LaMure was born on April 12, 1840 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on April 1, 1892, at age 51, in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary's, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.