M, b. December 2, 1821, d. April 5, 1887
- Birth: Joseph Steffens was born on December 2, 1821 in Germany.
- Death: He died on April 5, 1887, at age 65, in Winnebago County, Wisconsin.
F, b. May 3, 1828, d. May 19, 1903
- Birth: Margaret Marx was born on May 3, 1828 in Germany.
- Death: She died on May 19, 1903, at age 75.
M, b. 1820, d. 1895
- Birth: John Jagodowski was born in 1820.
- Marriage: He and Marianne Dziumjenski were married in 1860.
- Death: John Jagodowski died in 1895, at age ~75, in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. August 19, 1841, d. December 6, 1929
- Birth: Marianne Dziumjenski was born on August 19, 1841.
- Marriage: She and John Jagodowski were married in 1860.
- Death: Marianne Dziumjenski died on December 6, 1929, at age 88.
Henry Joseph Steffens
M, b. June 4, 1887, d. July 5, 1958
- Birth: Henry Joseph Steffens was born on June 4, 1887 in Town of Harrison, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Josephine Alvina Pelke were married on November 27, 1920 in St Patrick Church, Menasha, Wisconsin.
- Death: Henry Joseph Steffens died on July 5, 1958, at age 71.
Josephine Alvina Pelke
F, b. October 4, 1901, d. May 9, 1991
- Birth: Josephine Alvina Pelke was born on October 4, 1901.
- Marriage: She and Henry Joseph Steffens were married on November 27, 1920 in St Patrick Church, Menasha, Wisconsin.
- Death: Josephine Alvina Pelke died on May 9, 1991, at age 89, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. circa 1820
- Birth: Friederick Doerfler was born circa 1820.
F, b. circa 1820
- Birth: Rosina Reibold was born circa 1820.
M, b. circa 1820
- Birth: Martin Steidel was born circa 1820.
F, b. circa 1820
- Birth: Anna Komma was born circa 1820.
F, b. May 11, 1926, d. April 7, 2015
- Father: Joseph Schuh (b. January 28, 1884, d. December 20, 1963)
- Mother: Clara Ecker (b. December 16, 1893, d. June 7, 1982)
- Birth: Elizabeth Schuh was born on May 11, 1926 in Manitowoc County, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Albert Stebane were married on June 10, 1944.
- Death: Elizabeth Schuh died on April 7, 2015, at age 88, in Brillion, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Knollwood Memorial Gardens & Mausoleum, Manitowoc, Wisconsin.
- Note: Betty Stebane, age 88, passed away on April 7, 2015 at Garrow Villa in Brillion.
Betty was born on May 11, 1926 in Manitowoc County, daughter of the late Joseph and Clara (Ecker) Schuh. She was a graduate of Brillion High School, class of 1944. On June 10, 1944, she married Albert Stebane, Jr. Together they farmed in the township of Holland for many years. He preceded her in death on January 10, 1997. She also worked at Leverenz Shoe Factory in New Holstein, and later Brillion Iron Works, the place where she retired from. Betty enjoyed crocheting, cross stitching, babysitting grandchildren, watching their sporting events, her senior citizens group, and playing cards.
She is survived by her children, four daughters and one son: Carol (Jim) Nushart of Pembine, Diane Mancoske of Darboy, Beverly (Bob) Heisler of Butte de Mort, Sharon (Jerome) Fischer of Brillion, and Robert (Judy) Stebane of Hollandtown; grandchildren: Ken (Lori) Nushart, Brian (Cheri) Nushart, Joseph (Aimee) Nushart, Craig (special friend Kelly) and Curt Heisler, Mike (Robin) Mancoske, Elizabeth (Tom) Horn, Jacob (special friend Jennifer) Fischer, Megan (special friend Alex), Melissa (fiance' Darron), and Matthew (special friend Brooke) Stebane; great-grandchildren: Jake, Jeremy, and Joshua Nushart, Tyler, Joey, and MaKenna Nushart, and Dom and Luke Nushart; one brother: Joe Schuh; and sisters-in-law: Rita and Eileen Schuh; nieces, nephews, other relatives, and friends. Betty was preceded in death by her parents, her husband, one son-in-law: James Mancoske; sisters and brothers-in-law: Caroline (Adolph) Dvorachek and Lucille (Larry) Hauser; four brothers-and three sisters-in-law: Frank, Ray Bill (Josephine) and Louis Schuh.
Funeral service will be held at 3:00 p.m. on Sunday, April 12, 2015 at Faith United Methodist Church in Brillion. Officiating will be the Rev. Jean Schmidt. Entombment Knollwood Mausoleum, town of Kossuth.
Friends may call at the church on Sunday from 1:00 p.m. until 2:45 p.m.
Online condolences may be made.
Robert Kevin Stebane
Judith Ann Schumacher