F, b. September 28, 1910, d. October 19, 2003
Family: James L Case (b. July 27, 1914, d. December 15, 1971)
- Birth: Adeline Schroeder was born on September 28, 1910 in Fall Creek, EauClaire Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on October 19, 2003, at age 93.
- Burial: She was buried in Union Cemetery, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
John H Case
M, b. April 26, 1943, d. April 2, 2015
- Birth: John H Case was born on April 26, 1943 in Eau Claire, Eau Claire Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on April 2, 2015, at age 71, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: John H. Case 71, of Little Chute, passed away on Thursday, April 2, 2015 at St. Elizabeth Hospital.
John was born on April 26, 1943 in Eau Claire to the late James and Adeline (Schroeder) Case. John graduated from Kimberly High School with the class of 1963. Following high school he joined the Merchant Marines and served from 1964 to 1965.
John was united in marriage to Barbara Bangart on April 26, 2004. He is a former member of Mt. Calvary Church in Kimberly where he was very active. He is a member of St. Luke Lutheran Church in Little Chute. John enjoyed traveling and playing bingo.
He is survived by his wife Barbara, by his children; daughter Tammy (Jim) Blair and their children; Michael and Rachel Blair, Tina Chanda and her children; Caitlin and Alex Chanda, and David (Carrie) Fischer and their children; Amanda and Nathan Fischer; by his brother Jim (Mary) Case and brother-in-law Gerry Wyngaard. Also by many nieces nephews other relatives and friends.
John was preceded in death by his parents and his sister Jean Wyngaard.
Funeral services will be held on Tuesday, April 7, 2015 at 11:00 AM at St. Luke Evangelical Lutheran Church 705 E. Greenfield Dr. Little Chute, with Pastor Ronald Szep officiating. Burial will take place on Tuesday, April 7, 2015 at 2:00 PM at Highland Memorial Park in Appleton. Relatives and friends may visit with the family on Tuesday, April 7, 2015 from 9:00 AM until the time of service at the CHURCH.
The family would like to express a special Thank you to the Doctors and Nurses at St. Elizabeth Hospital for all the care and support they gave John and his family. They would also like to Thank Pastor Szep for his comfort, support and guidance. Also to all their family and friends for the support, comfort and love during this difficult time.
You are the most kind, gentle and caring person I know and such a good example of a Christian man. Thank you for everything you have ever done for me.
I will miss you so much, but your perfect and everlasting life in heaven has started and I am so happy for you! I thank God for the time I had with you here and look forward to the day when we will be together again. I love you now and forever.
- Father: John H Case (b. April 26, 1943, d. April 2, 2015)
Sally Ann Benson
F, b. November 9, 1932, d. April 25, 2005
- Birth: Sally Ann Benson was born on November 9, 1932.
- Marriage: She and James M Giordana were married on July 23, 1953 in Waukegan, Lake Co, Illinois.
- Death: Sally Ann Benson died on April 25, 2005, at age 72.
Edna A Boehm
F, b. May 27, 1919, d. April 2, 2015
- Birth: Edna A Boehm was born on May 27, 1919.
- Marriage: She and Clifford J Schmidtke were married on July 10, 1940.
- Death: Edna A Boehm died on April 2, 2015, at age 95.
- Burial: She was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Edna A. Schmidtke, 95, Ashwaubenon, died Thursday, April 2, 2015. She was born May 27, 1919, to Edward and Mary (Smits) Boehm.
On July 10, 1940, Edna married Clifford J. Schmidtke. She and her husband enjoyed their retirement winters in Fort Walton Beach, Florida. He preceded her in death on September 6, 1990. Edna worked at H.C. Prange Co. for 15 years.
She is survived by two daughters: Connie Eckerman, Durango, CO; and Sandra Mueller (Christoph), Hanau, Germany; two grandsons: Scott Widdifield and Sara, Raleigh, NC; and Christopher Widdifield and Liz, Westerly, RI; three great-grandsons, C.J., Drew and Allen; and many nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her parents; her husband, Clifford; her sister, Ella Boerschinger, and brother, Christopher Boehm.
Friends may call at St. Agnes Catholic Church, 1484 Ninth St., from 10:30 to 11 a.m. Monday. The Mass of Christian Burial will be held at 11 a.m. Monday at the church. Entombment will be in Allouez Chapel Mausoleum. Blaney Funeral Home is assisting the family. To send online condolences, please go to www.BlaneyFuneralHome.com.
The family would like to thank some special people who shared Edna's enthusiasm for life and helped her in so many ways; Julie and Tom Jolly, Paula and Dennis Nachtwey, Becky Holland and Lee Prange. Many thanks are also extended to the caregivers at Woodside Manor and Unity Hospice.
Clifford J Schmidtke
M, b. 1919, d. September 6, 1990
- Birth: Clifford J Schmidtke was born in 1919.
- Marriage: He and Edna A Boehm were married on July 10, 1940.
- Death: Clifford J Schmidtke died on September 6, 1990, at age ~71.