Victoria Marie Arcand
F, b. September 16, 1901
- Birth: Victoria Marie Arcand was born on September 16, 1901 in Montreal, Québec, Canada.
- Marriage: She and Alphonse Sauve were married on March 6, 1940.
M, b. September 2, 1882
- Birth: Arthur Sauve was born on September 2, 1882 in Alfred, Prescott, Ontario, Canada.
Francois Xavier Sauve
M, b. April 1, 1884
- Birth: Francois Xavier Sauve was born on April 1, 1884 in Alfred, Prescott, Ontario, Canada.
- Marriage: He and Regina Limoges were married on September 18, 1905.
F, b. August 20, 1884, d. March 10, 1931
- Birth: Regina Limoges was born on August 20, 1884 in Montreal, Québec, Canada.
- Marriage: She and Francois Xavier Sauve were married on September 18, 1905.
- Death: Regina Limoges died on March 10, 1931, at age 46, in Montreal, Québec, Canada.
M, b. February 20, 1887
Family 1: Rita Duguay (b. October 18, 1903, d. September 2, 1925)
- Birth: Eugene Sauve was born on February 20, 1887 in Alfred, Prescott, Ontario, Canada.
- Marriage: He and Rita Duguay were married on June 27, 1923.
- Marriage: Eugene Sauve and Donalda Duguay were married on February 26, 1927 in Montreal, Québec, Canada.
F, b. October 18, 1903, d. September 2, 1925
- Birth: Rita Duguay was born on October 18, 1903.
- Marriage: She and Eugene Sauve were married on June 27, 1923.
- Death: Rita Duguay died on September 2, 1925, at age 21, in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
F, b. September 23, 1907
- Birth: Donalda Duguay was born on September 23, 1907.
- Marriage: She and Eugene Sauve were married on February 26, 1927 in Montreal, Québec, Canada.
Joseph Edward Sauve
M, b. March 7, 1896, d. May 1979
- Birth: Joseph Edward Sauve was born on March 7, 1896 in Delta County, Michigan.
- Death: He died in May 1979, at age 83, in Michigan.
Eva R Sauve
F, b. December 29, 1898, d. May 26, 1991
- Birth: Eva R Sauve was born on December 29, 1898 in Michigan.
- Marriage: She and Wilfred Frederick Courier were married on October 27, 1919 in Escanaba, Delta Co, Michigan.
- Death: Eva R Sauve died on May 26, 1991, at age 92, in Escanaba, Delta Co, Michigan.
Wilfred Frederick Courier
M, b. September 24, 1896, d. 1985
Family: Eva R Sauve (b. December 29, 1898, d. May 26, 1991)
- Birth: Wilfred Frederick Courier was born on September 24, 1896 in Negaunee, Marquette Co, Michigan.
- Marriage: He and Eva R Sauve were married on October 27, 1919 in Escanaba, Delta Co, Michigan.
- Death: Wilfred Frederick Courier died in 1985, at age ~89, in Escanaba, Delta Co, Michigan.
Elie J Sauve
F, b. April 7, 1901, d. July 11, 1987
- Birth: Elie J Sauve was born on April 7, 1901 in Michigan.
- Death: She died on July 11, 1987, at age 86, in Escanaba, Delta Co, Michigan.
Catherine Emma Flagstadt
M, b. August 25, 1906, d. February 19, 1985
- Birth: Catherine Emma Flagstadt was born on August 25, 1906 in Rhinelander, Oneida Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on February 19, 1985, at age 78, in Escanaba, Delta Co, Michigan.
M, b. February 7, 1903, d. April 27, 1977
- Birth: Lawrence Sauve was born on February 7, 1903 in Michigan.
- Death: He died on April 27, 1977, at age 74, in Escanaba, Delta Co, Michigan.
M, b. February 18, 1939, d. April 2, 2015
- Birth: Robert Bauer was born on February 18, 1939.
- Marriage: He was married on January 14, 1967.
- Death: He died on April 2, 2015, at age 76, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Robert Bauer, 76, passed away on Thursday, April 2, 2015 at St. Elizabeth Hospital.
Bob was born on February 18, 1939 to Norbert and Rose (Kohl) Bauer. On January 14, 1967 he was united in marriage to Sharon Folske and they spent 48 wonderful years together. Bob was a veteran having served in the National Guard and was called up for the Berlin Crisis. He worked for UPS for 32 years until his retirement in 1994. He and his uncle built his house in Greenville and with the help of family and friends the cottage in Three Lakes. Bob was always ready to help anyone who needed it and especially enjoyed working on Norm Julius's farm, playing with the "big toys" from RJ Immel and Sons, John Wilkinsons Excavating, and Korth Auto Body. He loved the outdoors and his hunting and fishing trips were always memorable. Bob also enjoyed traveling and the trips to Branson, Las Vegas, California and Florida were special. Bob loved his dog Indy. Most of all he loved his family especially his grandchildren and the memories they shared will always be treasured. Bob was a member of Christus Lutheran Church in Greenville where he drove the tractor on picnic day and plowing the garden area.
Bob is survived by his wife, Sharon, three children; Randy Bauer, Scott (Lori) Bauer, Wendy Bauer, grandchildren; Paige Florence Bauer and Caleb Scott Bauer, siblings; Richard (Cathy) Bauer, Sharon Bauer, Janice (Bob) Buss, a cousin Bette Majewski, his brother-in law, Reuben (Diane) Folske, sisters-in-law; Jeanne (Ron) Pavlak, Sandy Meyer and family friend Mary Kay Arndt, three Godsons; Don Jungwirth, Kevin Buss, Dean Metko, nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends. Bob was preceded in death by his parents.
The funeral service for Bob will be held on Tuesday, April 7, 2015 at 5:00 PM at CHRISTUS LUTHERAN CHURCH, N1915 Julius Dr, Greenville, with Rev. Jen Christenson officiating. A time of visitation will be held on Tuesday from 2:00 PM until the time of the service at the church. Online condolences may be expressed at www.wichmannfargo.com. The family would like to thank the doctors and nursing staff at St. Elizabeth ICU and especially Pastor Jen for all they have done.
Dad - You taught us how to ride bikes, you picked us up when we fell. You taught us to always help others, you taught us so well. Now you need to leave us and the lessons have come to an end. We promise to do what you taught us, until we see you around the bend. Randy, Scott and Wendy
When "Bapa" held my hand it was big, gentle and strong.
We knew right then, that we could do no wrong.
The tractors, puzzles, the things that grow,
only showed both of us how he loved us so.
The memories we have and stories we will hear.
all help us know "Bapa" will always be near
We love you "Bapa". Love Paige and Caleb
To the love of my life, I'll miss your tender ways of showing your love and caring. I'll look for the stars shining down on all of us. Indy and Chely will miss you also. Remember, for ever, for always no matter what, Love Sharon.
Family: Robert Bauer (b. February 18, 1939, d. April 2, 2015)
Paige Florence Bauer
Caleb Scott Bauer
Sharon M Bauer
F, b. December 26, 1942, d. January 16, 2017
- Birth: Sharon M Bauer was born on December 26, 1942.
- Death: She died on January 16, 2017, at age 74.
- Burial: She was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Sharon M. Bauer, age 74, of Appleton, passed away peacefully at Brookdale Senior living on Monday, January 16, 2017. She was born on December 26, 1942, daughter of the late Norbert and Rose (Kohl) Bauer. Sharon graduated in 1961 from Appleton Senior High School. After graduation, she started her long-time career at Auer Steel, formerly Service and Supply. Sharon was the secretary for over 46 years before her retirement. She was a charter member of St. Pius X Catholic Church, Appleton, and also a member of the Red Hat Society.
Sharon is survived by her brother, Richard (Cathy) Bauer; sister, Janice (Bob) Buss; sister-in-law, Sharon A. Bauer; nieces and nephews: Randy Bauer, Scott (Lori) Bauer, Wendy Bauer, Eric (Chris) Bauer, Jennifer (Kevin) Van Den Eng, Jeff (Stacey) Bauer, Emily (Jeremy) Wilson, Elizabeth Bauer and Kevin (Erin Ong) Buss; 12 great nieces and nephews and other family members and friends.
Sharon was preceded in death by her parents, Norbert and Rose Bauer and a brother, Robert J. Bauer.
Memorial services will be held at 11:30 a.m. on Friday, January 20, 2017, at St. Pius X Catholic Church, 500 W. Marquette Street, Appleton, with Fr. Tom Farrell officiating. Family and friends may call directly at the church on Friday from 9:30 a.m. until the time of the Mass. Interment will be in St. Joseph Cemetery, Appleton. For online condolences, please visit www.verkuilenfh.com.
The Bauer family would like to extend a special thank you to the staff and residents at Brookdale Senior Living for truly being like family to Sharon. Also a special thank you to the staff of Heartland Hospice and Dr. Goggins and his staff for all of the compassionate, loving care given to Sharon. The family would also like to thank Sharon's two cousins, Bette Majewski-Renier and Marilyn Brinkman, for their lifelong friendship and support.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
James L Case
M, b. July 27, 1914, d. December 15, 1971
- Birth: James L Case was born on July 27, 1914 in Minnesota.
- Death: He died on December 15, 1971, at age 57.
- Burial: He was buried in Union Cemetery, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.