F, b. 1912, d. June 3, 1988
Family: William VanBoxel (b. August 7, 1908, d. May 3, 1966)
- Mickey VanBoxel
- Carol VanBoxel (b. May 1, 1935, d. June 7, 2014)
- Ronald William VanBoxel (b. July 10, 1936, d. August 10, 1986)
- William Geoerge VanBoxel (b. December 10, 1938, d. May 19, 1992)
- Bernard Martin VanBoxel (b. August 8, 1940, d. February 24, 1993)
- Jean A VanBoxel (b. February 4, 1943, d. September 14, 2017)
- Daniel Andrew VanBoxel (b. July 19, 1945, d. March 4, 2017)
- Joan VanBoxel (b. February 5, 1949, d. October 14, 2011)
- Birth: Gladys Hendrickson was born in 1912.
- Death: She died on June 3, 1988, at age ~76.
- Burial: She was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Shirley A Niemuth
F, b. August 22, 1937, d. October 16, 2016
Family: Wayne Stern (b. November 19, 1933, d. May 9, 2014)
- Birth: Shirley A Niemuth was born on August 22, 1937 in Clintonville, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Wayne Stern were married on December 27, 1955 in Clintonville, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Shirley A Niemuth died on October 16, 2016, at age 79.
- Note: Shirley A. Stern, age 79, of Neenah, WI passed away on Sunday, October 16, 2016 at Cherry Meadows Hospice, with her family by her side, following a courageous battle with cancer. She was born on Aug, 22, 1937 in Clintonville, WI, the youngest daughter of the late Oscar and Adelia (Boelter) Niemuth.
Shirley graduated from Clintonville High School. She was united in marriage to Wayne Stern on December 27, 1955 at St Martin Lutheran Church in Clintonville, WI. Shirley retired from the Neenah Public School System in 2007, where she worked as an Administrative Assistant for 28 years.
She truly cherished her family and especially enjoyed supporting her children and grandchildren at their sporting and music events. During her free time, she enjoyed spending time at the family cottage on Wilson Lake in Wild Rose, WI, as well as traveling. Shirley truly had a passion for cooking and baking. She showcased her talents at gatherings for family and friends, always being sure to include everyone's favorites, and because of that no one left hungry and most took leftovers home. A mom, who always welcomed others into the family and her home.
Shirley is survived by 5 children: Debra (Jeff) Cox, Greg (Mary) Stern, Tammy (Chuck) Blied, Kimberly (Jim) Tagliapietra, and Tonya (Joe) Zakovec. Shirley always considered the partners of her children as a special blessing from God, and loved them as her own. She is further survived by her grandchildren: Rachel Stern, , Rebecca (Stern) and Derek Fahrenkrug, and Jacob Stern, Tyler and Jordan Blied, Gabriella Tagliapietra, and Lindsey Zakovec; 8 Siblings: Martin (Barbara) Niemuth, Virginia Piehl, Betty Klarner, Diane Niemuth, Roland (Melba) Niemuth, Doug Stern, Nancy Moder, Karen Stern; and numerous nieces and nephews.
Shirley was preceded in death by her husband; In laws, Gretchen and Sylvester Stern; aunt, Harriet "Shortie" Ebert; brother, Donald Niemuth; four brothers-in-law: Donald Piehl, Bernard Kitzinger, Roy Klarner, and Wayne Moder.
Funeral Services for Shirley will be held at 11:00 am Saturday, October 22, 2016 at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church, 1140 Tullar Rd, Neenah, with Rev Jon Gallatin officiating. Visitation will be held at the church from 9:30 am until the hour of service. In lieu of flowers memorials can be made to Gloria Dei Lutheran Church and Thedacare/Cherry Meadows Hospice.
Westgor Funeral Home
205 W. Doty Ave.
Shirley's family wishes to thank Thedacare Cherry Meadow Hospice and Pastor Jon Gallatin of Gloria Dei Lutheran Church for their kindness and support during Shirley's hard fought battle.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on Oct. 18, 2016.
M, b. November 19, 1933, d. May 9, 2014
- Birth: Wayne Stern was born on November 19, 1933 in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Shirley A Niemuth were married on December 27, 1955 in Clintonville, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Wayne Stern died on May 9, 2014, at age 80.
Gerald Peter Brooks
M, b. August 7, 1929, d. February 26, 1970
- Birth: Gerald Peter Brooks was born on August 7, 1929.
- Death: He died on February 26, 1970, at age 40.
- Burial: He was buried in Fort Howard Memorial Park, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
F, b. December 29, 1800, d. April 18, 1857
- Birth: Wilhelmina Kusters was born on December 29, 1800 in Herpen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Joannes Franciscus Bueters were married on February 9, 1828 in Herpen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: Wilhelmina Kusters died on April 18, 1857, at age 56, in Herpen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. circa 1775
- Birth: Franciscus Kusters was born circa 1775.
- Marriage: He and Maria VandenAkker were married on February 18, 1800 in Ravenstein, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. May 10, 1802, d. November 30, 1882
- Birth: Hermina Kusters was born on May 10, 1802 in Herpen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Marcellus VanderSandt were married on February 14, 1824 in Deursen en Dennenburg, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: Hermina Kusters died on November 30, 1882, at age 80, in Deursen en Dennenburg, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. December 16, 1797
- Birth: Marcellus VanderSandt was born on December 16, 1797 in Deursen en Dennenburg, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Hermina Kusters were married on February 14, 1824 in Deursen en Dennenburg, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Johannes Wilhelmus VandenAcker
M, b. circa 1750
- Birth: Johannes Wilhelmus VandenAcker was born circa 1750.
F, b. circa 1750
- Birth: Hermina Visschers was born circa 1750.
Maria Clara Kusters
F, b. March 23, 1806, d. February 2, 1891
- Birth: Maria Clara Kusters was born on March 23, 1806 in Herpen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Andreas VanderSandt were married on November 21, 1838 in Herpen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: Maria Clara Kusters died on February 2, 1891, at age 84, in Herpen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. October 10, 1790
- Birth: Andreas VanderSandt was born on October 10, 1790 in Berghem, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Maria Clara Kusters were married on November 21, 1838 in Herpen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Marie Catherine Bitters
F, b. October 25, 1896, d. February 5, 1967
- Birth: Marie Catherine Bitters was born on October 25, 1896 in Oconto, Oconto Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Wilfred Joseph Degeneffe were married on May 18, 1915 in Oconto, Oconto Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Marie Catherine Bitters died on February 5, 1967, at age 70, in Oconto, Oconto Co, Wisconsin.
Wilfred Joseph Degeneffe
M, b. March 12, 1893, d. February 28, 1974
- Birth: Wilfred Joseph Degeneffe was born on March 12, 1893 in Oconto, Oconto Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Marie Catherine Bitters were married on May 18, 1915 in Oconto, Oconto Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Wilfred Joseph Degeneffe died on February 28, 1974, at age 80, in Oconto, Oconto Co, Wisconsin.
Allen Henry Edward Degeneffe
M, b. February 15, 1916, d. February 9, 1984
Family: Agnes Hirte (b. December 20, 1916, d. June 1, 2001)
- Birth: Allen Henry Edward Degeneffe was born on February 15, 1916 in Oconto, Oconto Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on February 9, 1984, at age 67, in Amberg, Marinette Co, Wisconsin.