Dorothy H Fleming
F, b. May 27, 1914, d. September 3, 1998
- Birth: Dorothy H Fleming was born on May 27, 1914 in Mosinee, Marathon Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on September 3, 1998, at age 84.
- Note: OBITUARY printed in the Wausau Daily Herald Friday, September 4, 1998.
Dorothy H. Fleming, 84, Schofield, died Thursday, Sept. 3, 1998, at a local nursing home.
She was born May 27, 1914, in Mosinee, daughter of the late Gordon Fleming and Helen (Ueecker) Fleming-Marsceau.
Survivors include her brothers and sisters, Violet Treu, Rhinelander, Robert (Rosalie) Fleming, Appleton, Elroy (Mary Ann) Marsceau, Green Valley, Ariz., Harold (Lois) Marsceau, Easley, S.C., David (Melva) Marsceau, Wausau, Dawn (Henry) Hettinga, Wausau, Suzanne Adamshek, Worth, Ill., Henry (Sharon) Marsceau, Billings, Mont., and Richard (Miriam) Marsceau, Lava Hot Springs, Idaho; two sisters-in-law, Hattie Fleming, Little Chute and Kaye Marsceau, Lawrence, Mich.; and many nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by one sister, Mabel McElhose; and two brothers, Orville Fleming and Eugene Marsceau.
Graveside services will be at 11 a.m. Saturday, Sept. 5, 1998, at Mosinee Cemetery. The Rev. Troy Thornton of Wausau Bible Church and the Rev. Kendale Dennis will officiate. Peterson Funeral Home, Wausau is in charge of arrangements.
A photo of Dorothy was included in the original newspaper obituary.
M, b. February 24, 1895, d. February 16, 1982
- Birth: Henry Marsceau was born on February 24, 1895.
- Death: He died on February 16, 1982, at age 86, in Schofield, Marathon Co, Wisconsin.
Herman William McElhose
Elroy Henry Marsceau
M, b. July 9, 1921, d. July 17, 2016
- Birth: Elroy Henry Marsceau was born on July 9, 1921.
- Death: He died on July 17, 2016, at age 95.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Elroy "Roy" (aka Peanuts) Marsceau, Oshkosh, formerly of Kaukauna, passed away Sunday, July 17, 2016. He was born July 9, 1921 in the Town of Kronenwetter to the late Henry and Helen (Eker) Marsceau. He was delighted in celebrating his 95th birthday with friends and family, some of which he hadn't seen in many years.
Roy proudly served in the U.S. Coast Guard during World War II. After his discharge he married Mary Ann Krueger and began his career as a sheet metal worker. He eventually moved up to foreman status and worked for many companies, including Azco and Hietpas Companies, throughout his career. During that time, he also served as the Assistant Chief of the Town of Vandenbroek Volunteer Fire Department and was also a very active member in several churches during his lifetime. He loved to garden and sell his "super sweet" corn.
Roy is survived by his two daughters: Nancy (Ron) Caldwell, Arlington, WI; and Cheryl (Chris) Cowling, Neenah; his three grandchildren: Ben (Amy) Krahn, Susan (Jason) Arredondo, and Allison (Jerry) Yeager; and three great-grandchildren: Gracie and Clancey Krahn, and Gabe Arredondo. He is further survived by his sisters: Dawn Hettinga and Suzann Adamsheck; and his brothers: David, Henry "Bud" (Sharon), Richard "Dick," and Harold Marsceau.
He was preceded in death by his sisters: Mabel McElhose, Violet Treu, and Dorothy Fleming; and brothers: Robert Fleming, Orville Fleming, and Eugene Marsceau.
The Funeral Service for Roy will be held at 2:00 P.M. on Wednesday, July 20, 2016 at Evergreen Retirement Community, 1130 N. Westfield St., Oshkosh, with Rev. Nancy Green officiating. A visitation will be held at Evergreen from 12:00 Noon, until 1:45 P.M., at which time Military Honors will be performed with the funeral service to follow. Entombment will be in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton.
In lieu of flowers, please consider a memorial contribution to The Evergreen Foundation in Roy's name.
The family would like to extend a special thank you to the Evergreen Creekview North staff for their loving care and an extra special thank you to Evergreen volunteer and devoted best friend, Jim Pietrowski.
Westgor Funeral Home
205 W. Doty Ave.
M, b. March 17, 1929, d. May 8, 1999
- Birth: Eugene Marsceau was born on March 17, 1929.
- Death: He died on May 8, 1999, at age 70, in Merrill, Lincoln Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. July 6, 1911, d. April 28, 2008
- Birth: Violet Fleming was born on July 6, 1911.
- Death: She died on April 28, 2008, at age 96.
Guillermo Sablan Camacho
M, b. circa 1870
- Birth: Guillermo Sablan Camacho was born circa 1870 in Guam.
Rita Manahane Taitano
F, b. circa 1870
- Birth: Rita Manahane Taitano was born circa 1870 in Guam.
Serafin Blanco Babauta
M, b. circa 1870
- Birth: Serafin Blanco Babauta was born circa 1870 in Guam.
Carmen Mendiola Cruz
F, b. circa 1870
- Birth: Carmen Mendiola Cruz was born circa 1870 in Guam.
M, b. September 7, 1886, d. November 5, 1951
- Birth: Antoon Hermes was born on September 7, 1886 in Schijndel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Hendrica Maria Helena Verbakel were married on July 30, 1915 in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: Antoon Hermes died on November 5, 1951, at age 65, in Veghel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Note: Children remained in Netherlands: