F, b. March 8, 1922, d. April 19, 2004
- Birth: Evelyn Feistel was born on March 8, 1922 in Town of Center, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on April 19, 2004, at age 82.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. July 13, 1915, d. November 27, 1993
- Birth: Howard Brinkman was born on July 13, 1915.
- Death: He died on November 27, 1993, at age 78.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
August Fred Zanon
M, b. September 21, 1903, d. August 18, 1991
Family: Marcella Paul (b. February 22, 1913, d. January 18, 2008)
- Birth: August Fred Zanon was born on September 21, 1903 in Norway, Dickinson Co, Michigan.
- Marriage: He and Marcella Paul were married on June 20, 1936.
- Death: August Fred Zanon died on August 18, 1991, at age 87, in Norway, Dickinson Co, Michigan.
F, b. February 22, 1913, d. January 18, 2008
- Birth: Marcella Paul was born on February 22, 1913 in Norway, Dickinson Co, Michigan.
- Marriage: She and August Fred Zanon were married on June 20, 1936.
- Death: Marcella Paul died on January 18, 2008, at age 94, in Mountain, Dickinson Co, Michigan.
- Note: VULCAN- Marcella K. Zanon, 94, of Vulcan, died Friday, Jan. 18, 2008, at Dickinson County Memorial Hospital, Iron Mountain.
She was born on Feb. 22, 1913, in Vulcan, the daughter of the late Charles and Anna (LaVoie) Paul.
Marcella married August Zanon on June 20, 1936, at St. Stephens Church in Loretto. He preceded her in death on Aug. 18, 1991.
Marcella and her husband owned and operated their farm in Norway Township for many years. She also worked as a cleaning lady for several years at Norway Gravure, Viking Motel and several other offices and homes in Norway.
She was a member of St. Barbara’s Church, the Loretto Unit of the Anderson Memorial Hospital Auxiliary and enjoyed crocheting, bird watching, cooking and baking.
Marcella is survived by her sons, Bill (Judy) Zanon of Las Cruces, N.M., and John (Lynda) Zanon of Vulcan; daughter Anne Zanon of Vulcan; grandchildren Susan (Jeff) Lammers, David Zanon, Christopher (Karen) Zanon, Theresa (Terry) Granquist, Gina Zanon, Lia (Mike) Kelly, Raynae (Jon) Sicotte, Amanda (Scott Stringham) Zanon; great-grandchildren Julia, Michael and Anna Lammers, Brady Granquist, Caroline Zanon, Ariel French and Larisa Kelly; brother Donald Paul of Greenville, Wis; sister Lorraine Nowallis of Milwaukee, Wis.; sister-in-law Genevieve Zanon of Milwaukee, Wis; several special nieces, nephews, cousins and neighbors.
She was preceded in death by her son Anthony Zanon; sisters Genevieve DeClark, Margaret Barth and Anna Marie Paul; brothers Joseph and Robert Paul.
Visitation will be held Wednesday, Jan. 23, from 9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. at St. Barbara’s Church in Vulcan.
The Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated on Wednesday at 11:30 a.m. at St. Barbara’s Church with Fr. James Roetzer presiding.
Interment will follow at the Norway Township Cemetery.
William A Andraschko
Family: Allan E Wild (b. June 5, 1939, d. September 20, 1998)
Allan E Wild
M, b. June 5, 1939, d. September 20, 1998
- Birth: Allan E Wild was born on June 5, 1939.
- Death: He died on September 20, 1998, at age 59, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Antigo, Langlade Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. October 28, 1878, d. January 15, 1934
- Birth: Joseph Andraschko was born on October 28, 1878 in Czechoslovakia.
- Marriage: He and Anna Paulick were married on July 17, 1900 in Aniwa, Shawano Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Joseph Andraschko died on January 15, 1934, at age 55, in Aniwa, Shawano Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. May 1883, d. 1936
- Birth: Anna Paulick was born in May 1883.
- Marriage: She and Joseph Andraschko were married on July 17, 1900 in Aniwa, Shawano Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Anna Paulick died in 1936, at age ~53, in Aniwa, Shawano Co, Wisconsin.
Katherine A Peters
F, b. November 11, 1922, d. January 11, 2017
- Birth: Katherine A Peters was born on November 11, 1922 in Denmark, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Joseph Nemecek were married on July 4, 1940.
- Death: Katherine A Peters died on January 11, 2017, at age 94, in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Shrine of Heaven Mausoleum, Neenah, Wisconsin.
- Note: Katherine A. "Katie" Nemecek (Peters), 94 years, passed away suddenly at her home in Menasha, Wisconsin on January 11, 2017. She was born November 11, 1922 to her loving parents Joseph and Pauline Peters in Denmark, Wisconsin. On July 4, 1940 Joseph and Katherine A. (Peters) Nemecek were married which lasted for 65 years until Joe's death on March 2, 2005. Katie was a flower designer for 55+ years. Katie and Joe loved to decorate St. John Catholic Church, Menasha for all the holidays. They would decorate their home in Menasha for all the holidays. She brightened everyone's life with her special touch in arranging flowers and plants.
Katie will be missed by her children Nancy (Lee) Akstulewicz, Joe (Mary) Nemecek, Jerry Nemecek, and Wayne (Beth) Nemecek. Further survived by 11 grandchildren, 6 great-grandchildren, nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
Preceded in death by her husband Joe Nemecek, parents Joe and Pauline Peters, sisters and brothers-in-law and her loving 19 year old cat "Tinker".
A Resurrection Mass for Katie will be held on Saturday, January 14, 2017 at 11 am at St. John the Baptist Catholic church, 516 DePere St., Menasha. Fr. Paul Paider celebrant. Entombment Shrine of Heaven Mausoleum, Greenlawn Memorial Park. Visitation Saturday, at St. John the Baptist Catholic Church from 9 am until time of Mass.
A memorial for Katie will be established. Special thank you to from Katie's family to all who helped keep Mom in her home, especially Pat and Wendy.
F, b. 1923, d. 1924
- Birth: Lauretta Peters was born in 1923.
- Death: She died in 1924, at age ~1.
- Burial: She was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Randal F Schrantz