John Kinnicutt Monroe
M, b. January 20, 1851, d. October 4, 1937
- Birth: John Kinnicutt Monroe was born on January 20, 1851 in Greenbush, Alcona Co, Michigan.
- Marriage: He and Ordelia Duffy were married on July 19, 1975 in Indiana.
- Death: John Kinnicutt Monroe died on October 4, 1937, at age 86, in Michigan.
F, b. January 26, 1859, d. June 26, 1925
- Birth: Ordelia Duffy was born on January 26, 1859 in Indiana.
- Marriage: She and John Kinnicutt Monroe were married on July 19, 1975 in Indiana.
- Death: Ordelia Duffy died on June 26, 1925, at age 66, in Michigan.
F, b. May 3, 1930, d. November 20, 1997
- Birth: Elizabeth Schultz was born on May 3, 1930.
- Marriage: She and Marvin Emil Schultz were married in 1948.
- Death: Elizabeth Schultz died on November 20, 1997, at age 67, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Norman W Immel
M, b. August 11, 1931, d. July 24, 2001
- Father: Wilford Immel (b. July 5, 1902, d. August 14, 1983)
- Mother: Retta Loos (b. December 23, 1905, d. June 17, 1994)
- Birth: Norman W Immel was born on August 11, 1931.
- Death: He died on July 24, 2001, at age 69.
- Burial: He was buried in Riverside Cemetery, Appleton, Wisconsin.
Ronald Robert Quella
M, b. September 15, 1929, d. April 2, 2007
- Birth: Ronald Robert Quella was born on September 15, 1929 in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Divorce: He and Lillian Marie Schultz were divorced on February 25, 1982 in Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Ronald Robert Quella died on April 2, 2007, at age 77.
Bonnie Mae Schultz
F, b. August 29, 1936, d. October 20, 2012
- Birth: Bonnie Mae Schultz was born on August 29, 1936.
- Death: She died on October 20, 2012, at age 76.
- Burial: She was buried in Riverside Cemetery, Appleton, Wisconsin.
Chrystal Faith Benishek
M, b. July 14, 1898, d. October 10, 1978
- Birth: Alex Jezewski was born on July 14, 1898 in Custer, Portage Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on October 10, 1978, at age 80, in Crivitz, Marinette Co, Wisconsin.
Norbert G Rusch
M, b. June 4, 1928, d. November 22, 1999
- Birth: Norbert G Rusch was born on June 4, 1928 in Kimberly, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on November 22, 1999, at age 71, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Carol Jean Helen Piette
F, b. September 21, 1930, d. December 30, 2006
- Birth: Carol Jean Helen Piette was born on September 21, 1930.
- Death: She died on December 30, 2006, at age 76, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. November 27, 1922, d. September 20, 2015
- Birth: Jeannette Maloney was born on November 27, 1922.
- Marriage: She and Clifford F VandenBush were married on January 12, 1946.
- Death: Jeannette Maloney died on September 20, 2015, at age 92, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Joseph A Peters
M, b. January 2, 1979, d. March 3, 2015
- Birth: Joseph A Peters was born on January 2, 1979 in Eagle River, Vilas Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on June 15, 2002.
- Death: He died on March 3, 2015, at age 36.
- Note: Joseph A. Peters
Joe's Lord and Savior called him home unexpectedly on Tuesday morning, March 3, 2015, at the age of 36. Joe was born in Eagle River, Wisconsin, on January 2, 1979, the son of Calvin and Jean (Vandenbush) Peters. He was a graduate of Laona High School, and earned a Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering from Purdue University. Joe had been employed by Webex (now a division of Maxcess) his entire career. He married his best friend, the former Jana Bobbe on June 15, 2002, and the couple currently lived in Appleton, with their three loving children. Joe loved his Lord, his wife, and his children and lived his life to the fullest. Joe was a spectacular man. Everywhere he went, and everyone he had contact with, he left warmth. He made friends easily and everywhere. Joe always showed genuine concern and thoughtfulness for those around him; if not verbally, by his actions. He was respected and admired, and served as a role model to everyone in his life; setting the bar high as a husband, father, friend, and colleague. Up north was Joe's favorite place to be. He loved walking in the woods, fishing from a boat or on the ice, helping his dad with a project, or sitting in a deer stand.
Joe is survived by his loving wife: Jana Peters of Appleton and their three lovely children: Jack, Grace, and Claire; his parents: Cal and Jean Peters of Popple River; his brothers and sisters: Jeanine "Jenny" (Mario) Mele of Cartersville, Georgia; Jeff (Michelle) Peters of Marinette; Julie Peters of Neenah; and Jacob (Jessica) Peters of Saukville; Jana's parents are Dan and Laura Bobbe of Laona; and her brothers and sisters are: Derek (Trisha) Bobbe of San Francisco; Meta (Uri) Maoz of Tel Aviv, Israel; and Brian (Megan) Bobbe of Neenah. Joe was also a loving and special uncle to Nicholas, Emily, Calvin, Kate, Lauryn, Eloise, and Iris. He was preceded in death by his paternal grandparents: Clarence and Ione Peters; maternal grandparents: Cliff and Jeannette Vandenbush; two uncles: Jerry Vandenbush and Fred Vandenbush; and a cousin: April Lincoln.
The Christian Funeral Service for Joe will be held at 4:00 PM on Sunday, March 8, 2015 at RIVERVIEW EV. LUTHERAN CHURCH, 136 W. Seymour Street in Appleton, with Rev. Dennis Belter officiating. Family and friends are invited to gather at the church on Sunday from 1:00 PM until the time of the service. Memories may be shared by visiting www.wichmannfargo.com.
In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund has been established to assist with the children's education.