M, b. 1704, d. December 5, 1770
- Birth: Francois Juneau was born in 1704 in Chambly, Quebec, Canada.
- Death: He died on December 5, 1770, at age ~66, in Repentigny, Québec, Canada.
Marie Charlotte Thouin
F, b. March 3, 1711, d. 1746
- Birth: Marie Charlotte Thouin was born on March 3, 1711 in L'Assomption, Repentigny, Quebec, Canada.
- Death: She died in 1746, at age ~35, in Repentigny, Québec, Canada.
Claude Moreau dit Duplesay
M, b. April 25, 1706, d. September 11, 1773
- Birth: Claude Moreau dit Duplesay was born on April 25, 1706 in Montreal, Québec, Canada.
- Marriage: He and Marie Ursule Ethier were married on March 3, 1734 in Lanoraie, Berthier, Quebec, Canada.
- Death: Claude Moreau dit Duplesay died on September 11, 1773, at age 67, in Repentigny, Québec, Canada.
Marie Ursule Ethier
F, b. 1707, d. September 9, 1773
- Birth: Marie Ursule Ethier was born in 1707.
- Marriage: She and Claude Moreau dit Duplesay were married on March 3, 1734 in Lanoraie, Berthier, Quebec, Canada.
- Death: Marie Ursule Ethier died on September 9, 1773, at age ~66, in L'Assomption, Repentigny, Quebec, Canada.
Jean Baptiste Moreau
M, b. February 10, 1662, d. July 7, 1735
- Birth: Jean Baptiste Moreau was born on February 10, 1662 in Montreal, Québec, Canada.
- Marriage: He and Agnes Richard were married on December 1, 1703 in Pointe aux Trembles, Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
- Death: Jean Baptiste Moreau died on July 7, 1735, at age 73, in Repentigny, Québec, Canada.
F, b. August 23, 1676, d. April 4, 1757
- Birth: Agnes Richard was born on August 23, 1676 in Montreal, Québec, Canada.
- Marriage: She and Jean Baptiste Moreau were married on December 1, 1703 in Pointe aux Trembles, Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
- Death: Agnes Richard died on April 4, 1757, at age 80, in Repentigny, Québec, Canada.
Martha Josephine Linders
F, b. July 19, 1923, d. May 4, 1927
- Father: Peter Linders (b. April 16, 1881, d. September 26, 1975)
- Mother: Clara Sausen (b. August 2, 1892, d. December 26, 1956)
- Birth: Martha Josephine Linders was born on July 19, 1923.
- Death: She died on May 4, 1927, at age 3.
M, b. January 20, 1738, d. February 2, 1797
- Birth: Nicholai Mueller was born on January 20, 1738.
- Death: He died on February 2, 1797, at age 59, in Koborn, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany.
Anna Margaretha Geison
F, b. 1735, d. September 4, 1794
- Birth: Anna Margaretha Geison was born in 1735.
- Death: She died on September 4, 1794, at age ~59.
M, b. June 1, 1923, d. May 8, 2013
- Birth: Edward Burckle was born on June 1, 1923 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on October 15, 1955 in Johnsburg, Fon du Lac Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on May 8, 2013, at age 89, in Fond du Lac, Fond du lac Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Edward Burckle, 89, of Fond du Lac, died Wednesday, May 8, 2013, at Manor Care Nursing Home. He was born June 1, 1923, in De Pere, WI, the son of Edward W. and Sophia Hurkman Burckle. He was a graduate of Green Bay East High School. Edward enlisted on September 25, 1942 in the Army Air Corps and served as a flight engineer on a B-17 until October 12, 1945. On October 15, 1955, he married Mildred A. Kraus at St. John the Baptist Church in Johnsburg. He was employed by Wisconsin Telephone, currently Ameritech, as a cable repairman for 34 years, retiring in 1982. He was a member of Holy Family parish and the Telephone Pioneers of America. On June 1st, 2010, his 87th birthday, he participated in the Old Glory Honor Flight. Edward enjoyed vintage airplanes, woodworking, gardening, working on his computer, autos and mechanics, but most importantly, being with his grandchildren.
Surviving is his wife, Mildred, of Fond du Lac; two sons, Michael (Sharon) Burckle of Menomonee Falls; and Joseph (Denise) Burckle of North Fond du Lac; four grandchildren, Alyssa, Collin, Seth, and Zoe; and two sisters, Dawn (Gerald) Nelson of Two Rivers; and Donna (Roger) Zilles of Green Bay; and nieces and nephews. He was preceded in death by his parents; and a sister, Peg (Art) Helander.
Private memorial services for Edward Burckle will be held at Uecker-Witt Funeral Home. Cremation has taken place and inurnment of cremated remains will be in St. John the Baptist parish cemetery in Johnsburg. Additional information and guest book may be found at www.ueckerwitt.com.
Donna T Burckle
F, b. April 2, 1933, d. January 21, 2016
- Birth: Donna T Burckle was born on April 2, 1933 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on January 21, 2016, at age 82.
- Note: Donna T. Zilles, age 82, of Green Bay, passed away peacefully, Thursday, January 21, 2016 at her home, surrounded by her family. She was born April 2, 1933 in Green Bay, daughter of the late Edward and Sophia (Hurckman) Burckle and graduated from Green Bay East High School in 1951.
Donna married Bernard "Bernie" "Rogue" Zilles, June 9, 1956 in Green Bay and they were together just shy of 60 years. The couple looked forward to their trips to the casino and travels throughout the country together. Donna was an avid reader and animal lover, especially her 3 dogs, 2 cats and was a great supporter of the Bay Area Humane Society. She enjoyed bowling on leagues with Bernie and with her sister and friends.
She was a lifetime advocate for people with disabilities, first at Northern Center in Chippewa Falls, WI and later at ARC in Green Bay. Spending time with her family was most precious to Donna and her dedication to caring for her son, Mark John was unparalleled.
Donna is best known for her sense of humor and infectious laugh. Her friends and family will miss walking into a room to hear her boisterous cackle!
Donna is survived by her husband, Bernie; her cat, Rascal; 5 children: Mark John Zilles, Paul Edward (Diane) Zilles, Dawn Rae Zilles-Prem, Mary Lee Zilles and Matthew Bernard (Nelly) Zilles; 6 grandchildren: James (Lorie), Jarod, Chance (Priscilla), Madeline, Sophia and Isaac; 2 great-grandchildren, Zander and Zolan; sister, Dawn (Gerald) Nelson; sisters-in-law, Mildred Burckle and Alice Larscheid; numerous nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
She was preceded in death by a sister, Peggy Joy (Arthur) Helander; brother, Edward "Buddy" Burckle; mother and father in-law, Bernard and Lydia Zilles and sister-in-law, Sally (Tom) Gagnon.
Friends and relatives may call at the NEWCOMER FUNERAL HOME, (340 S. Monroe Avenue, Green Bay) on Saturday, January 30, 2016 from 10 to 12:45 AM. A memorial service will follow at 1 PM. To leave an on-line condolence for the family, please visit www.NewcomerGreenBay.com or for more information, please call (920) 432-4841.
In lieu of flowers, donations to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital in Donna's name are appreciated.
Donna's family would like to extend a special thank you to the staff on 7th floor at St. Vincent Hospital and to Unity Hospice.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette from Jan. 27 to Jan. 29, 2016.
F, b. 1858, d. 1916
- Birth: Dorinda Calaway was born in 1858.
- Death: She died in 1916, at age ~58.
- Burial: She was buried in Mount Calvary Cemetery, DePere, Wisconsin.
F, b. February 19, 1922, d. July 16, 1987
- Birth: Geraldine Lyman was born on February 19, 1922 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on July 16, 1987, at age 65, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Alvin H Voigt
M, b. March 6, 1924, d. February 1989
- Birth: Alvin H Voigt was born on March 6, 1924.
- Death: He died in February 1989, at age 64, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. October 20, 1894, d. January 24, 1948
- Birth: Roy Diley was born on October 20, 1894.
- Marriage: He and Elizabeth Hanselman were married on January 1, 1919.
- Death: Roy Diley died on January 24, 1948, at age 53, in Dale, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. January 7, 1888, d. April 3, 1983
Family: Roy Diley (b. October 20, 1894, d. January 24, 1948)
- Birth: Elizabeth Hanselman was born on January 7, 1888 in Dale, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Roy Diley were married on January 1, 1919.
- Death: Elizabeth Hanselman died on April 3, 1983, at age 95, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Warren J Diley
M, b. November 4, 1920, d. February 17, 1996
- Birth: Warren J Diley was born on November 4, 1920.
- Death: He died on February 17, 1996, at age 75, in Dale, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Valeria (Jean) Diley
F, b. August 24, 1925, d. February 27, 2015
- Birth: Valeria (Jean) Diley was born on August 24, 1925.
- Marriage: She was married on August 8, 1959.
- Death: She died on February 27, 2015, at age 89, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Valeria "Jean" Fredricks
Valeria Jean Fredricks, age 89, of Appleton, passed away on February 27, 2015 at St. Elizabeth Hospital. Jean was born August 24, 1925 to the late Roy and Elizabeth (Hanselman) Diley in Dale. On August 8, 1959, Jean was united in marriage to Kenneth Fredricks.
Jean enjoyed a long career in retail, working as a catalog manager for Montgomery Ward until it closed and then as a manager at Aldens Catalog store in Appleton until it also closed. She then worked as a manager for Gimbels and Marshall Fields, retiring when the department store chain finally left downtown Appleton.
Jean was very active and loved fishing, boating, hunting, snowmobiling, and gardening. She enjoyed the outdoors and spending time at their cottage in Three Lakes. She was an amazing woman; a brave free-spirit with many talents. She could sew a beautiful prom dress and she could clean fish better and faster than anyone. She will be dearly missed by many.
Jean is survived by her husband of 56 years, Ken; her daughter Jane (Gerald) Braun; her sister Nila (Adrian) Sommer; her granddaughters Jennifer (Duane) Doucette and Janet (Andy) Braun-Jaroszewicz; three great granddaughters and two great great grandchildren. Jean is preceded in death by both of her parents, her brother Warren (Mabel, Phyllis) Diley; her sister Virginia (Norman) Julius; her infant granddaughter Julie Jean Braun; her brothers-in-law Orville (Ev) Fredricks and Marvin Fredricks.
Funeral services will be held at 3:30 p.m. on Tuesday, March 3, 2015 at WICHMANN FUNERAL HOME, 537 N. Superior St, Appleton. A time of visitation will be held from 2:00 p.m. until the time of services. In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to St. Joseph Resdience. Online condolences may be offered at www.wichmannfargo.com.