F, b. 1521, d. April 1586
- Birth: Elizabeth Hadfield was born in 1521.
- Death: She died in April 1586, at age ~65, in Sheffield, Yorkshire, England.
M, b. 1550, d. 1621
- Birth: Nicholas Shiercliffe was born in 1550.
- Death: He died in 1621, at age ~71.
F, b. 1550
- Birth: Barbara Wombwell was born in 1550.
Elmer Louis Dalebroux
M, b. July 24, 1911, d. November 5, 1996
- Birth: Elmer Louis Dalebroux was born on July 24, 1911.
- Death: He died on November 5, 1996, at age 85, in Brookfield, Waukesha Co, Wisconsin.
Merril P VanDyke
M, b. December 16, 1916, d. January 19, 2000
- Birth: Merril P VanDyke was born on December 16, 1916.
- Death: He died on January 19, 2000, at age 83, in Orlando, Orange Co, Florida.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
Myletta A VanDyke
F, b. March 28, 1919, d. April 10, 1994
- Birth: Myletta A VanDyke was born on March 28, 1919.
- Death: She died on April 10, 1994, at age 75, in San Mateo, San Mateo Co, California.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
Earl F Allendorph
M, b. November 3, 1898, d. July 16, 1954
- Birth: Earl F Allendorph was born on November 3, 1898 in Illinois.
- Death: He died on July 16, 1954, at age 55, in Los Angeles, Los Angeles Co, California.
Haold Albert Downard
M, b. September 11, 1886, d. April 1966
- Birth: Haold Albert Downard was born on September 11, 1886 in Kansas.
- Marriage: He and Blanche Virginia Nabbefeldt were married on June 17, 1949 in San Diego, San Diego Co, California.
- Death: Haold Albert Downard died in April 1966, at age 79, in Miami, Dade Co, Florida.
Clara M Geiger
F, b. July 16, 1897, d. December 24, 1969
- Birth: Clara M Geiger was born on July 16, 1897 in Illinois.
- Marriage: She and Elmer William Nabbefeldt were married on December 24, 1933 in Miami, Dade Co, Florida.
- Death: Clara M Geiger died on December 24, 1969, at age 72, in Phoenix, Maricopa Co, Arizona.
F, b. September 21, 1933, d. January 21, 2002
- Birth: Joann Bury was born on September 21, 1933.
- Divorce: She and Lyle J Nabbefeldt were divorced.
- Death: Joann Bury died on January 21, 2002, at age 68, in Wisconsin Rapids, Wood Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. circa 1874
- Birth: Margaret Hurley was born circa 1874.
Sarah E Hart
F, b. July 24, 1871, d. July 29, 1909
- Birth: Sarah E Hart was born on July 24, 1871 in Wausau, Marathon Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Michael Joseph Kavanaugh were married on September 11, 1900 in Marathon County, Wisconsin.
- Death: Sarah E Hart died on July 29, 1909, at age 38, in Marathon County, Wisconsin.
James Warner Keating
M, b. May 15, 1933, d. September 4, 2012
- Birth: James Warner Keating was born on May 15, 1933 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on September 4, 2012, at age 79, in Wauwatosa, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: James W. "Jim" Keating
May 15, 1933 - September 4, 2012
Long-time resident of Wauwatosa. Born to Eternal Life on Tuesday, September 4, 2012 at the age of 79 years. Beloved and devoted husband of the late Donna J. (nee Vincent). He will always be proudly remembered by his children, Jeffrey (Susan) Keating of Auburn, WA; Kelly (Jim Myers) Keating of Albany, NY and Colleen (Bobby Beyer) Keating of Sharon, WI. He was "Grandpa Jim" to his loving grandchildren, Adam (Eva) Keating; Alex and Lizzie Myers; and Declan Beyer; fond brothers, Donald (Beverly), Clifford (Carol); sister, Karen (Chuck) Hall; brother-in-law, William Vincent; other relatives and friends. Jim was preceded in death by his parents Agnes and John Keating, brothers Gerald and Richard Lee Keating; and brother-in-law, Richard Vincent.
Visitation Wednesday, September 12 from 2:00pm until time of Service at 4:00pm at the Funeral Home. Private entombment at St. Joseph 's Cemetery, Waukesha. In lieu of flowers, memorials to the Milwaukee Rescue Mission, or the Salvation Army, or the Lutheran Home Foundation appreciated.Jim was raised in Appleton, WI and graduated from Appleton High School. He then worked for over 41 years at Wisconsin Bell. After holding fifteen job assignments, he retired in 1993 as General Manager in charge of Public Communications. Jim also served 10 years with the Wisconsin National Guard. Jim was a long-time member of Christ King Parish of Wauwatosa, the Wauwatosa Senior Golf League and Pioneers of America. After retirement, Jim enjoyed golfing, and taking care of his family and home. Special thanks to the compassionate staff of 2-East Lutheran Home who took great care of both Jim and Donna in recent years.
Donna Jeanette Vincent
F, b. May 29, 1932, d. January 11, 2010
- Birth: Donna Jeanette Vincent was born on May 29, 1932 in Elkhorn, Walworth Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on January 11, 2010, at age 77.
- Note: Keating, Donna J. (Nee Vincent) Found Eternal Peace Monday, January 11, 2010, at the age of 77 years. Dear daughter of the late Howard and Mildred Quinn Vincent. Cherished wife of James "Jim" W. Keating. Proud mom of Jeffrey, Kelly and Colleen. Grandma of Adam, Alexander and Elizabeth. Dear sister of William Vincent and the late Richard Vincent. She will be further remembered by other relatives and friends.
Visitation Friday, January 15, 2010, at the Schmidt & Bartelt Funeral Home from 5:00 PM until the time of the Funeral Service 7:00 PM. Private entombment St. Joseph Cemetery, Waukesha.
Donna was born and raised in Elkhorn, WI, where she graduated from Elkhorn High School and later received a degree in Elementary Education from the University of Wisconsin LaCrosse. She taught in Appleton and Green Bay school systems before moving to Wauwatosa. She was an avid tennis player and was a member of the Highlander Elite and was a longtime member of Christ King Parish.
In lieu of flowers, memorials to the Alzheimers Association of Southeastern Wisconsin or the Rescue Mission of Milwaukee would be deeply appreciated. "She had the most beautiful smile in the world."
Clifford Andrew Keating
M, b. April 11, 1938, d. February 22, 2018
- Birth: Clifford Andrew Keating was born on April 11, 1938 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on February 22, 2018, at age 79.
- Note: Per his request…“Cliff DIED”
Clifford A. Keating, age 79, of Shiocton, passed away on February 22, 2018, surrounded by his family. He was born April 11, 1938. He graduated from Appleton West High School and then served in the U.S. Army. He then worked at Azco and W.S. Patterson. The remainder of his working years were spent running his business Bark & Keats, distributing quality seafood to local supper clubs.
He enjoyed working outdoors making wood and maple syrup and tending his koi fish pond. Cliff also spent time trap shooting, playing cards and shaking dice. He could always be counted on for a good joke.
Cliff was a firm believer in Murphy’s Law. He also enjoyed reminding “non-retirees” to make sure they went to work and contributed to his social security check.
Cliff is survived by his wife of 36 years; Carol: his children: Tracey Nimmer, Kari (Brian) Du Bois, Andi Peeters (Dan Alt), and Kate (Leroy) Ashman: and his stepchildren: Angela Seifert, Amy (Dan) Enge, Scott (Krista) Seifert. Cliff had fourteen grandchildren and five great grandchildren. He is further survived by his brother Don (Beverly) Keating and sister Karen (Chuck) Hall, as well as numerous nieces, nephews and many friends. Also, a special family friend, Gary Johnson, for all the support and love he showed.
Cliff was preceded in death by his son John and his grandson Travis; his mother and father: John and Agnes Keating; his brothers: Jim (Donna), Lee, and Jerry; and his sister-in-law; Sandy.
The family would like to thank Dr. Ferrante, Adam, Tina, “Dr.” Lindsey, and the team at Thedacare I.C.U. for the special care and encouragement they gave Cliff.
Cliff’s wishes were for a celebration of life to be held March 11, 2018 at Sidelines, W6278 Greenville Drive, in Greenville from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Donations in Cliff’s name may be made to St. Jude Children’s Hospital.
I loved you then, I love you still, I always have and ALWAYS WILL! Forever, Kato
You were a fun and awesome Dad. We loved how much you made us laugh, and always enjoyed having you laugh back. Nobody’s birthday cards to us, compared to yours! We love you and will miss you forever - Your four loving daughters
Thank you for loving our mom so much, a true inspiration of what love means! We will miss our fun times with you. Thanks for being such a big part of our lives. - Love Angie, Amy and Dan.
M, b. June 1882, d. November 1882
- Birth: John Keelan was born in June 1882 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died in November 1882, at age 0, in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. October 21, 1887
- Birth: John Keelan was born on October 21, 1887.
- Marriage: He and Muriel Mary Hamlin were married on April 18, 1907 in Antigo, Langlade Co, Wisconsin.
Muriel Mary Hamlin
F, b. March 1, 1889, d. October 3, 1979
- Birth: Muriel Mary Hamlin was born on March 1, 1889 in Michigan.
- Marriage: She and John Keelan were married on April 18, 1907 in Antigo, Langlade Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Muriel Mary Hamlin died on October 3, 1979, at age 90, in Indianapolis, Marion Co, Indiana.
M, b. September 22, 1890, d. May 19, 1947
- Birth: Edward Keelan was born on September 22, 1890 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on May 19, 1947, at age 56.
F, b. February 21, 1893, d. November 26, 1972
Family: Dale B Hale (b. October 1891, d. June 16, 1961)
- Birth: Mary Keelan was born on February 21, 1893 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on November 26, 1972, at age 79.
- Burial: She was buried in Holy Cross Cemetery, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
Dale B Hale
M, b. October 1891, d. June 16, 1961
Family: Mary Keelan (b. February 21, 1893, d. November 26, 1972)
- Birth: Dale B Hale was born in October 1891 in Antigo, Langlade Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on June 16, 1961, at age 69.
- Burial: He was buried in Holy Cross Cemetery, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
M, b. July 4, 1895
- Birth: William Keelan was born on July 4, 1895 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.