F, b. 1579
- Birth: Hester DuBois was born in 1579 in France.
- Marriage: She and Claude Lemaistre were married in 1600 in France.
M, b. 1550, d. 1624
- Birth: Guillaume LeMaistre was born in 1550 in France.
- Death: He died in 1624, at age ~74, in France.
F, b. May 15, 1566, d. December 22, 1627
- Birth: Olive LePelletier was born on May 15, 1566 in France.
- Death: She died on December 22, 1627, at age 61, in France.
F, b. July 1, 1909, d. October 7, 1976
- Birth: Marie DeYoung was born on July 1, 1909 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on October 7, 1976, at age 67, in Shreveport, Caddo Parish, Louisiana.
William A DeYoung
M, b. November 12, 1913, d. August 16, 2000
- Birth: William A DeYoung was born on November 12, 1913 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on August 16, 2000, at age 86, in Shreveport, Caddo Parish, Louisiana.
Robert J DeYoung
M, b. November 20, 1915, d. November 28, 1991
- Birth: Robert J DeYoung was born on November 20, 1915 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on November 28, 1991, at age 76, in Shreveport, Caddo Parish, Louisiana.
Helen Elizabeth DeYoung
F, b. October 13, 1918, d. November 24, 2003
- Birth: Helen Elizabeth DeYoung was born on October 13, 1918 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on November 24, 2003, at age 85, in Shreveport, Caddo Parish, Louisiana.
Chester John DeYoung
M, b. November 26, 1920, d. June 3, 1976
- Birth: Chester John DeYoung was born on November 26, 1920 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on June 3, 1976, at age 55, in Shreveport, Caddo Parish, Louisiana.
M, b. March 20, 1922, d. December 3, 1980
- Birth: Howard DeYoung was born on March 20, 1922 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on December 3, 1980, at age 58, in Shreveport, Caddo Parish, Louisiana.
Alice Lorraine DeYoung
Elizabeth Joann DeYoung
F, b. January 6, 1926, d. December 4, 2009
- Birth: Elizabeth Joann DeYoung was born on January 6, 1926 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on December 4, 2009, at age 83, in Longview, Harrison Co, Texas.
Richard Mark DeYoung
M, b. April 3, 1928, d. March 21, 1984
- Birth: Richard Mark DeYoung was born on April 3, 1928 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on March 21, 1984, at age 55, in Longview, Harrison Co, Texas.
Grace Ann DeYoung
F, b. November 10, 1936, d. September 13, 2013
- Birth: Grace Ann DeYoung was born on November 10, 1936 in Shreveport, Caddo Parish, Louisiana.
- Death: She died on September 13, 2013, at age 76, in Shreveport, Caddo Parish, Louisiana.
Trudy A Geurts
F, b. March 24, 1945, d. February 18, 2015
- Birth: Trudy A Geurts was born on March 24, 1945 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She was married on July 7, 1973.
- Death: She died on February 18, 2015, at age 69.
- Note: Trudy A. Dalebroux, 69, Green Bay, passed away Wednesday, February 18, 2015, at home with her husband by her side. She was born March 24, 1945, in Green Bay, the daughter of Raymond and Lorraine (Heim) Geurts. On July 7, 1973, she married the love of her life, Mike Dalebroux. She was a devoted wife and mother who loved her children and grandson. Trudy truly enjoyed her working experiences throughout her life for the following employers; Thompson Meats, Kellogg's Citizens Bank, Employers Health Insurance and Goodwill Industries. She enjoyed antique shopping and collected cookbooks. She loved fishing, snowmobiling and all the time at the cabin on Boulder Lake with the family; and she loved her dog and cats.
She is survived by her husband, mother, son Michael Hirn, grandson Tyler Hirn, brothers; Terry (Marlene) Geurts, Donald (Starr) Geurts, Brothers-in-law; Gary (Alice) Dalebroux, Richard (Val) Dalebroux, sister-in-law Laurie (Dave) Long and many other relatives and friends.
She was preceded in death by her father and a son Jeffery Hirn.
Friends may call at Cotter Funeral Home, 860 N. Webster Ave, DePere, on Wednesday, February 25, from 4:00 to 7:00 pm with a parish prayer service at 6:30 pm. Visitation will continue on Thursday at Annunciation Church, 401 Gray St, Green Bay, l0:00 am until the hour of Mass at 11:00 am.
The family would like to extend a special thank you to the Unity Hospice staff for the special care Trudy received in her final hours.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
Donald B Geurts
M, b. October 15, 1932, d. February 6, 2017
- Birth: Donald B Geurts was born on October 15, 1932 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on February 6, 2017, at age 84, in Wausau, Marathon Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Donald B. Geurts, 84, of Mountain, passed away on February 6, 2017 in Wausau, WI with his loving wife, Starlyn (Murray) Geurts by his side. It is with heavy hearts that his family says goodbye to their beloved husband, brother, father and grandfather.
Donnie was born on October 15, 1932 to the late Raymond J. and Lorraine (Heim) Geurts in Green Bay, WI. First and foremost, he was a Marine and proudly served his country during the Korean War.
After the service, he drove semi for Liebman Packing Co., Tectron Tube Corp. and Heim Trucking. After leaving Heim's, he started Mountain Express Ltd. Along with his trucks, he owned and operated the Wayside Bar and Grill outside of Mountain, WI with his wife, Star. Donnie will always be remembered as the ultimate gentleman. He gave his whole heart and soul into everything he did. His word was his bond.
Don is survived by his Wife, Starlyn Geurts, of 51 years; 5 children: Debbie (Tim) Carpenter, Linda (Jim) Johnson, Bruce (Susie) Geurts, Kelly (Tammy) Geurts and Cliff Holiday; a brother, Terry (Marlene) Geurts; father-in-law, Mel Murray; a cousin and special friend, Ken (Geri) Whitney; friend, Dave Santy. Numerous grandchildren, brothers in law, aunts, uncles, and friends.
Donnie was preceded in death by his son, David Geurts; mother-in-law, Virginia Murray; and a sister, Trudy (Mike) Delabreau.
No services are planned for Don, per his wishes.
Many thanks to Mark Dehnel and the wonderful staff of Denmark Clinic who provided many more years with Donnie than we could have ever hoped for. Also gratitude to Dr. Verma, Sara, Becca, and Becky of Cardiology Associates for your fantastic care.
Any cards of sympathy to the family may be sent to:
P.O. Box 294
Townsend, WI 54175
"Donnie I will love you always- forever and a day!" ~Star
Newcomer Funeral Home has been entrusted with arrangements.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette on Feb. 19, 2017.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
Rita J Moseley
F, b. October 23, 1918, d. February 18, 2015
- Birth: Rita J Moseley was born on October 23, 1918.
- Death: She died on February 18, 2015, at age 96.
- Note: PAWTUCKET - Rita J. (Moseley) Chevalier, 96, passed away Wednesday, February 18, 2015. She was the beloved wife of the late Frank J. Chevalier. A lifelong resident of Pawtucket, she was a daughter of the late Robert E. and Marie Alphonsine (Brouillard) Moseley.
Rita was a longtime communicant of Our Lady Queen of Martyrs Church and a former member of St. Mary's Women's Guild and the Senior Saints. Her family was her greatest joy.
She leaves three daughters, Pamela F. Sevigny and her husband, Stephen of Attleboro, Christine H. Chevalier with whom she made her home and Susan M. Pinto and her husband, Antonio of So. Attleboro; a sister, Geraldine A. Messier of Pawtucket; seven grandchildren, Scott, Gregory and Jonathan Sevigny, Kerry Phan, Christine Billington, Jason and Jennifer Pinto; ten great-grandchildren and several nieces and nephews. She was the sister of the late Harriet L. Brown, Mildred T. Pratte, Veronica M. Pryor, Robert E. Moseley and James W. Moseley and the sister-in-law of the late Mary Jane Kapinos, Ruth Letendre and Genevieve Catherine Athaide.
Relatives and friends are invited to attend a Mass of Christian Burial on Tuesday at 11 a.m. at Our Lady Queen of Martyrs Church, Coyle Drive, Seekonk. Interment at Notre Dame Cemetery will be private.
The family would like to thank their dear friends Michael and Jean Tanner and their children, who have provided loving care and support for Rita and her family for many years. We'd also like to express our deepest appreciation to all the aides and nurses from the Home Care Solutions program of the Jewish Family Service and to Amedisys, whose assistance through the years made it possible to keep Rita in her home; and to the wonderful staff at the Philip Hulitar Inpatient Center. In lieu of flowers, memorial gifts to Home & Hospice Care of RI, 1085 North Main St., Providence, RI 02904 would be appreciated. Arrangements are with William W. Tripp Funeral Home, Pawtucket. For online condolences visit: TRIPPFUNERALHOME.com
Published in The Pawtucket Times on Feb. 21, 2015.
Florence A Jirasek
F, b. May 15, 1894, d. November 1968
- Birth: Florence A Jirasek was born on May 15, 1894 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died in November 1968, at age 74, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Gladys J Jirasek
F, b. May 25, 1896, d. December 24, 1968
- Birth: Gladys J Jirasek was born on May 25, 1896 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on December 24, 1968, at age 72, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. 1908, d. 1980
Family: Herman Joas (b. November 25, 1893, d. February 11, 1973)
- Birth: Sarah Lai was born in 1908.
- Death: She died in 1980, at age ~72.