M, b. April 9, 1953, d. August 25, 2000
- Birth: John Kinziger was born on April 9, 1953.
- Marriage: He and Laurie A Kowalczyk were married on July 28, 1972 in Spruce, Oconto Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: John Kinziger died on August 25, 2000, at age 47.
Laurie A Kowalczyk
F, b. January 4, 1953, d. February 16, 2015
- Birth: Laurie A Kowalczyk was born on January 4, 1953 in Oconto Falls, Oconto Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and John Kinziger were married on July 28, 1972 in Spruce, Oconto Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Laurie A Kowalczyk died on February 16, 2015, at age 62.
- Note: Laurie A. Kinziger, 62, of Mountain, passed away peacefully at Bellin Hospital Monday, February 16, 2015 with her loving family by her side. She was diagnosed with cancer in 2013. Laurie was born to Jack and Marion (Henrichs) Kowalczyk January 4, 1953 in Oconto Falls. She married John Kinziger III on July 28, 1972 in Spruce. The couple owned and operated the Hunter's and Fisherman's Bar in Lena for many years, where she was well known for preparing meals for bus loads of hungry Packer Fans. Her children and grandchildren were everything to her. Laurie was a member of St. Mary's of The Lakes Church, Lakewood where she was very involved as a Eucharistic minister, choir member, and an active volunteer with the church picnic and the Social Concerns Committee.
Surviving are one son, Jeff (Krista) Kinziger, De Pere; one daughter, Katie (Brian) Tesch, Appleton; five grandchildren, Jake, Johnny, Zach, Emma, and Lila; her father, Jack Kowalczyk; two sisters, Mary (Jerome) Pashouwer, Mountain; Julie (Jim) Wolfinger, Appleton; and many beloved nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends. She was preceded in death by her husband, John and her mother, Marion.
Relatives and friends may call at the Rhodes-Charapata Funeral Home, 438 W. Main St., Lena Thursday, Feb. 19th from 4 - 7 P.M. with the Wake Service at 7 P.M. Visitation will continue Friday at St. Mary's of The Lake Church, 15232 County Hwy. F, Lakewood from 10 A.M. until the time of the Mass of Christian Burial at 11 A.M. with Father Richard Getchel officiating. Laurie will be placed to rest at St. Mary's of The Lake Cemetery, Lakewood. Please visit rhodescharapata.com to express online condolences.
Bernice J LeClair
F, b. July 22, 1922, d. February 16, 2015
- Birth: Bernice J LeClair was born on July 22, 1922 in Two Rivers, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Melvin Litersky were married on August 16, 1941.
- Death: Bernice J LeClair died on February 16, 2015, at age 92, in Two Rivers, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Bernice J. (LeClair) Litersky Schwahert, age 92, formerly of 2010 Jackson St., Two Rivers, went home to her heavenly Father, on Monday morning, February 16, 2015, at Hamilton Care Center, Two Rivers, with her loving daughters at her side.
Bernice was born on July 22, 1922, in Two Rivers, a daughter of the late Albert and Anna (Duerschmidt) LeClair. She graduated from Two Rivers Washington High School with the Class of 1941. On August 16, 1941, she married Melvin "Nick" Litersky, he preceded her in death on June 15, 1957. Bernice married Raymond Schwahert on October 14, 1972. He preceded her in death on May 9, 1988. Bernice was employed for 19 years at Hamilton's, retiring on November 15, 1984.
Survivors include three daughters and sons-in-law: Mary Ann (Gene) Hietpas of Appleton, Joan (Kevin) Nelson of Ohio and Susan (Scott) Kozlowski of Two Rivers; her stepson: Keith (Trish) Schwahert of Two Rivers; two daughters-in-law: Monique Litersky and Lori Litersky of Two Rivers; 15 grandchildren and 19 great grandchildren. She is further survived by a brother: Mark (Elaine) LeClair; "Sister": Grace Kulpa; special friend: Don Holly; along with nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends. In addition to her parents and her husbands, she was also preceded in death by three sons: John, Richard and Ronald Litersky; three brothers: Roland, Raymond and Howard LeClair and one sister: Delores Jacobs.
Funeral services will be held at 11:00 a.m. on Saturday, February 21, 2015, at St. Peter the Fisherman Catholic Church, 3201 Mishicot Rd., Two Rivers. Officiating at the Mass of Christian Burial will be the Rev. Tom Reynebeau with burial in Forest View Cemetery, Two Rivers, at a later date.
The family will greet relatives and friends at St. Peter the Fisherman Catholic Church on Saturday morning from 9:00 a.m. until 10:45 a.m. There will be no Friday evening visitation.
Deja & Martin Funeral Chapels, 1506 18th St. Two Rivers, is assisting the Schwahert family with funeral arrangements.
Not only was she the pillar of strength for us children, but that of her siblings and many others who called her Mom.
Special thank you to our caring angels of "Wisteria House" and the "Hamilton Home" who lovingly cared for our mother during her greatest need.
"Forever in Our Hearts" - Your loving daughters.
William Antone Jacob
M, b. April 10, 1884, d. February 9, 1918
- Birth: William Antone Jacob was born on April 10, 1884.
- Death: He died on February 9, 1918, at age 33, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Henrietta Augusta Jacob
F, b. August 13, 1886
- Birth: Henrietta Augusta Jacob was born on August 13, 1886 in Brown County, Wisconsin.
Anna Maria Jacob
F, b. October 12, 1887
- Birth: Anna Maria Jacob was born on October 12, 1887 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. February 10, 1881
- Birth: Adolph Cayer was born on February 10, 1881.
M, b. December 9, 1889, d. September 4, 1890
- Birth: Theodore Jacob was born on December 9, 1889 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on September 4, 1890, at age 0, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Peter Henry Jacob
M, b. September 14, 1891
- Birth: Peter Henry Jacob was born on September 14, 1891 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Henry Aloysius Jacob
M, b. January 20, 1894, d. June 23, 1959
- Birth: Henry Aloysius Jacob was born on January 20, 1894 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on June 23, 1959, at age 65, in San Francisco, California.
Josephine T Jacob
F, b. June 3, 1895
- Birth: Josephine T Jacob was born on June 3, 1895 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Todd Patrick Secor
M, b. 1575, d. 1621
- Birth: Claude Lemaistre was born in 1575 in France.
- Marriage: He and Hester DuBois were married in 1600 in France.
- Death: Claude Lemaistre died in 1621, at age ~46, in France.