M, b. 1920, d. November 27, 2012
- Birth: Kenneth Fischer was born in 1920.
- Death: He died on November 27, 2012, at age ~92, in New Mexico.
M, b. July 28, 1916, d. October 30, 1916
- Birth: William Ernst was born on July 28, 1916 in Montana.
- Death: He died on October 30, 1916, at age 0, in Montana.
Armella M Geiser
F, b. August 7, 1919, d. January 6, 2015
- Birth: Armella M Geiser was born on August 7, 1919 in Charlestown, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and John Wettstein were married on June 5, 1939 in Charlestown, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Armella M Geiser died on January 6, 2015, at age 95, in New Holstein, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Armella M. Wettstein, age 95, of Chilton, died on Tuesday, January 6, 2015 at Willowdale Health & Rehab in New Holstein. She was born August 7, 1919 in the Town of Charlestown, daughter of the late Peter & Anna (Schwarz) Geiser.
Armella married John Wettstein on June 5, 1939 at St. Martin Catholic Church in Charlestown. The couple farmed together in the Town of Stockbridge until their retirement in 1974. John preceded her in death on July 6, 1988.
She was a member of Good Shepherd Catholic Church, formerly St. Elizabeth Parish and was a nearly 80 year member of the Catholic Knights. Armella belonged to card clubs and enjoyed playing Skat & Sheepshead whenever possible. Later in life, she enjoyed word searches and participating in her birthday card club group. She especially enjoyed playing Bingo and creating adventures with her dear friend, Kitty Halbach.
Armella is survived by her children: James (Joan) Wettstein and Peter (Karen) Wettstein, both of Chilton; 1 grandchild: Jimmy Wettstein of Chilton and his significant other, Debra Stilp; 2 great grandchildren: Mason & Mackenzie Wettstein; 2 sisters: Stella Nicolay of Chilton, Lydia Larson of Milwaukee; and 2 sisters-in-law: Lucille Geiser of Chilton & Josephine Schreiner of New Holstein. She is further survived by nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
She was preceded in death by her parents; her husband; 2 sisters: Sylvia (Ken) Woelfel, Adela (Elmer) Meier; 2 brothers: Herbert Geiser, Leo (Asella) Geiser; her brothers-in-law: Gerald Larson, Helmuth Nicolay, Jerome Schreiner; and sisters-in-law: Katie (Joe) Karls, Mary (Henry) Achter, & Anna (Tony) Mueller.
Funeral service will be at 11:00 am on Saturday, January 10, 2015 at Good Shepherd Catholic Church (54 E. Main St.) in Chilton with the Rev. Ryan Krueger officiating. Burial will be in the St. Elizabeth Catholic Cemetery. Friends may call at the Wieting Family Funeral Home (411 W. Main St.) in Chilton from 4:00 pm until 7:00 pm on Friday, January 9, 2015 and on Saturday at the church from 9:30 am until 10:45 am.
Armella's family would like the entire staff of Century Ridge, especially Kim, Leah, & Joan, as well as the entire staff of Willowdale for all of the loving care that was given to Armella.
Online Condolences wietingfuneralhome.com.
James Edward Wettstein
Peter John Wettstein
George Israel Roberts
M, b. April 14, 1851, d. January 15, 1913
- Birth: George Israel Roberts was born on April 14, 1851.
- Marriage: He and Odele Ethier were married on June 23, 1874.
- Death: George Israel Roberts died on January 15, 1913, at age 61.