Henry A VandenElzen
M, b. July 2, 1911, d. February 3, 2002
- Birth: Henry A VandenElzen was born on July 2, 1911 in Bellevue, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Mary Elizabeth Barlament were married on June 17, 1936 in Howard, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Henry A VandenElzen died on February 3, 2002, at age 90, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
Mary Elizabeth Barlament
F, b. December 31, 1917, d. October 3, 1999
- Birth: Mary Elizabeth Barlament was born on December 31, 1917.
- Marriage: She and Henry A VandenElzen were married on June 17, 1936 in Howard, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Mary Elizabeth Barlament died on October 3, 1999, at age 81, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
John Mathias VandenElzen
M, b. 1912, d. 1969
- Birth: John Mathias VandenElzen was born in 1912.
- Death: He died in 1969, at age ~57.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
F, b. 1908, d. 1991
- Birth: Wilma Boyea was born in 1908.
- Death: She died in 1991, at age ~83.
Audrey E Lealiou
F, b. 1916, d. 1994
- Birth: Audrey E Lealiou was born in 1916.
- Death: She died in 1994, at age ~78.
Anna Mae Bins
F, b. May 6, 1930, d. August 14, 2014
- Birth: Anna Mae Bins was born on May 6, 1930 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Donald Joseph Besaw were married on October 21, 1950.
- Death: Anna Mae Bins died on August 14, 2014, at age 84, in Eugene, Lane Co, Oregon.
George Rudolph VandenHeuvel
M, b. July 28, 1900, d. May 20, 1992
- Birth: George Rudolph VandenHeuvel was born on July 28, 1900 in Bellevue, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Elizabeth Claire Dionne were married on July 1, 1930 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: George Rudolph VandenHeuvel died on May 20, 1992, at age 91, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. July 19, 1904, d. May 1984
- Birth: Julia VandenHeuvel was born on July 19, 1904 in Bellevue, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died in May 1984, at age 79, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. March 31, 1915, d. November 19, 1997
- Birth: Enid Haltaufairheid was born on March 31, 1915.
- Marriage: She and Isadore VandenHeuvel were married on September 26, 1933.
- Death: Enid Haltaufairheid died on November 19, 1997, at age 82, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. November 15, 1943, d. September 21, 1983
- Birth: Thomas VandenHeuvel was born on November 15, 1943.
- Death: He died on September 21, 1983, at age 39.
F, b. January 15, 1902, d. May 18, 1988
- Birth: Hattie Sincoular was born on January 15, 1902 in Two Rivers, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Theodore John VandenHeuvel were married on June 29, 1929 in Two Rivers, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Hattie Sincoular died on May 18, 1988, at age 86, in Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St Sebastian Cemetery, Isaar, Wisconsin.
Martha A Grier
F, b. January 22, 1935, d. January 1, 2015
- Birth: Martha A Grier was born on January 22, 1935 in Long Island, New York.
- Marriage: She and Donald F Herman were married on August 31, 1958.
- Death: Martha A Grier died on January 1, 2015, at age 79, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Martha A. Herman, age 79, passed away on January 1, 2015 at Appleton Medical Center in Appleton and is now in Glory with her Lord and Savior.
Martha was born on January 22, 1935 in Queens Village, Long Island, New York to the late William and Emily (Maixner) Grier. Martha attended schools in Franklin Square and Floral Park on Long Island, New York. She was united in marriage to Donald F. Herman of Appleton on August 31, 1958 and has resided in Appleton since 1962. Martha and Donald shared 43 years together until his death on May 6, 2002. Martha loved to cook and was known for her homemade Lasagna. She especially loved her grandsons, attending Jordan's concerts when he sang with the Appleton Boy's Choir and watching Jonathon play baseball. She also enjoyed her cats and loved reading and studying the scriptures rightly dividing the word of truth. Martha attended Grace Bible Church of Oshkosh, and was an educational assistant with the Appleton area school district and also worked at Lawrence University in Appleton. Martha retired from Wilson Middle School spending 17 years in the district working with students and watching them achieve their academic goals.
Martha will be missed by her two sons, Michael Herman, Appleton; and Rev. Edward (Paula) Herman, Reedsburg; her two grandsons, Jordan (Krista) Herman, Sheboygan Falls; and Jonathon Herman, Reedsburg; two sisters, Elene Shanley (Mark) Chase, Chester, NY; and Mary Jane (John) Schmidt, St. Petersburg, FL; and by an extraordinary aunt, Phyllis Johnson, nieces, nephews, cousins and special friends. Martha was preceded in death by her husband and a son James.
The funeral service will be held 4:00 p.m. on Sunday, January 4, 2015 at Valley Funeral Home with Rev. Paul Turner officiating. Interment will be in Symco Cemetery. Martha's family will receive relatives and friends at the funeral home on Sunday from 2 p.m. until the time of the service. In lieu of flowers a memorial fund is being established in Martha's name.
Martha's family extends a special thank you to Community Care and Compassionate Care for all their love and care of her and her family.