F, b. November 14, 1918, d. September 13, 2017
- Birth: Lila Riehl was born on November 14, 1918 in Town of Ellington, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Elmer Kaddatz were married on October 30, 1937 in Town of Ellington, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Lila Riehl died on September 13, 2017, at age 98.
- Note: Lila (Riehl) Kaddatz, Hortonville, age 98, born to eternal life on Wednesday, September 13, 2017. She was born on November 14, 1918, Town of Ellington, daughter of the late Henry and Ella (Smith) Riehl. On October 20, 1937, Lila was united in marriage to Elmer Kaddatz at Trinity Ev. Lutheran Church, in the Town Ellington. He preceded her in death on July 17, 2002. Together they farmed in the Town of Ellington for 36 years until moving to Hortonville in 1974. Lila also worked at St. Joseph Residence in New London for many years as an aid. She was a faithful member of the St. Paul Ev. Lutheran Church, Stephensville; where she taught Sunday school and was a member of the Ladies Aid. She was an avid gardener and loved reading. During her time at Rennes Lila enjoyed Tuesday Pie Day with the family.
Lila is survived by four children: Jeanette Wendt; Carlton (Sharon) Kaddatz; June (Thomas) Jentz and Allen Kaddatz; 13 grandchildren, sixteen great-grandchildren and two great-great grandchildren. She is further survived by numerous nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
She was preceded in death by her parents; husband, Elmer; granddaughter, Kimberly Kaddatz; brothers, Nolan Riehl, Victor Riehl and Marvin Riehl; sisters, Alma Marien and Verona Freund; and a son in-law, Frederick Wendt.
Funeral services will be held on Saturday, September 16, 2017, at 11 a.m. at St. Paul Ev. Lutheran Church in Stephensville with Rev. Joel Lillo officiating. Burial will follow in Ellington Union Cemetery. Friends may call directly at the church on Saturday from 9:30 a.m. until the time of service.
Memorials may be made in Lila's name to St. Paul's Stephensville.
The family wishes to extend their gratitude to Rennes, Appleton and Affinity Hospice for the care and concern they gave to Lila.
F, b. March 22, 1914, d. February 3, 2011
- Birth: Verona Riehl was born on March 22, 1914.
- Death: She died on February 3, 2011, at age 96.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Clarence J Freund
M, b. June 9, 1906, d. July 31, 1971
Family: Verona Riehl (b. March 22, 1914, d. February 3, 2011)
- Birth: Clarence J Freund was born on June 9, 1906 in Town of Center, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on July 31, 1971, at age 65.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. March 19, 1936, d. February 12, 2006
- Birth: Joan Pichette was born on March 19, 1936.
- Marriage: She and Ronald E Berken were married on April 21, 1956.
- Death: Joan Pichette died on February 12, 2006, at age 69.
- Burial: She was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Thomas James Berken
Paul Douglas Berken
Cynthia Ann Berken
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
Graham Paul Gillis
M, b. December 26, 2014, d. December 27, 2014
- Birth: Graham Paul Gillis was born on December 26, 2014.
- Death: He died on December 27, 2014, at age 0.
- Note: Graham Paul Gillis died peacefully in the arms of his loving parents after only a brief 29 hours of life at Children's Hospital of Milwaukee on December 27, 2014. After struggling with a rare birth defect called Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia (CDH), he gently joined the choir of angels above. Graham Paul is the son of Jonathon and Kelyn Gillis of Kaukauna and is survived by two loving siblings, Greta and Everett Gillis. His Grandparents are Paul and Mary Knapp of Kaukauna, Betty Kuepper of Combined Locks, and Mike and Liz Gillis of Menasha. During his brief time on Earth, he was given more love than anyone could ask for and though he never had the opportunity to meet many people, he has made a lasting impact on all.
A memorial service will be held at 11:00 AM on Friday, January 2, 2015 at St. Paul's Parish in Combined Locks, with a visitation beginning at 9:00 AM and a reception to follow the service.
In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund has been established in Graham's name. Contributions may be sent to the Graham Gillis Family, c/o Wichmann-Fargo Funeral Home, 400 West Wisconsin Avenue, Kaukauna, WI 54130. For more information and to express online condolences, please visit www.wichmannfargo.com.
Baby Angel Graham, you are forever in our hearts, in our thoughts and with us wherever we go. We are surely going to miss your beautiful face, but undoubtedly will never forget it.
Fly high Baby Angel, fly high.
Love Mommy, Daddy, Greta and Everett.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America