M, b. 1540
- Birth: Mace Chevalier was born in 1540 in Feings, Mortagne, Perche, France.
F, b. May 5, 1893, d. December 7, 1960
Family: Lawrence Arthur Bouche (b. April 29, 1895, d. December 2, 1978)
- Cecilia Bouche
- Lawrence Paul Bouche (b. July 20, 1914, d. December 11, 2014)
- Dennis Bouche (b. January 25, 1916, d. April 2, 1995)
- Marcella Bouche (b. November 28, 1920, d. January 15, 2013)
- Raymond Richard Bouche
- Mary Jane Bouche (b. October 9, 1928, d. August 16, 2002)
- Robert J Bouch (b. 1930, d. August 1934)
- Birth: Mary Langer was born on May 5, 1893 in Menominee, Menominee Co, Michigan.
- Death: She died on December 7, 1960, at age 67.
- Burial: She was buried in St Mary's, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
Lawrence Paul Bouche
M, b. July 20, 1914, d. December 11, 2014
- Birth: Lawrence Paul Bouche was born on July 20, 1914 in Marinette, Marinette Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on December 11, 2014, at age 100.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary's, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
- Note: Lawrence Paul Bouche peacefully went to his heavenly reward on Thursday morning, December 11, 2014. He was born on July 20, 1914 in Marinette, Wisconsin to Lawrence and Mary (Langer) Bouche. The family moved to Kaukauna in 1934.
Lawrence long aspired to live to the age of 100 and his birthday was joyfully celebrated in July with 30 family and friends in attendance.
Lawrence played the violin and loved listening to his collection of classical music, reciting a copious list of his favorite composers in alphabetical order. In his younger years he was the neighborhood meteorologist, pontificating at length and educating those around him in the science of weather. He was also quite knowledgeable in early electricity and electronics.
Family was precious to Lawrence and he enjoyed many games of sheepshead at holidays and cookouts.
Survivors include his brother: Dr. Raymond R. Bouche of Oxnard, California; his sister: Cecilia M. (Jack) Higgins of Wheaton, Illinois; as well as numerous nieces, nephews, grand-nieces, grand-nephews and cousins.
In addition to his parents, Lawrence was preceded in death by his brothers: Robert Bouche and Rev. Dennis G. Bouche; his sisters: Marcella L. Bork and Mary Jane Dreier; his brothers-in-law: Joseph Wimberger, Elmer Bork and Carlon (Bud) Dreier; a sister-in-law: Shirley Bouche; a niece: Elizabeth; a grand-nephew: Jeffrey Cox; and a grand-niece: April.
The funeral liturgy for Lawrence will be held at 11:00 AM on Tuesday, December 16, 2014 at ST. KATHARINE DREXEL PARISH - ST. MARY'S CHURCH, 119 W. 7th Street in Kaukauna, with Fr. Jerry Pastors officiating. Interment will follow in the parish cemetery. Family and friends are invited to gather at the church on Tuesday morning from 10:00 AM until the hour of the service. Online condolences may be offered at www.wichmannfargo.com.
Honoring Lawrence's long time membership in St. Mary's Parish in Kaukauna, a memorial fund has been established for St. Katharine Drexel Church.
The family expresses their gratitude to the staff of The Bridges on Appleton (formerly Appleton Health Care Center) for their conscientious, kind and gentle care of Lawrence in his final years.
Dawn Marie Karcz
M, b. January 19, 1897
- Birth: Albany Bertrand was born on January 19, 1897.
- Marriage: He and Florida Chevrier were married on October 29, 1930.