Alivia Ann Buelow
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
Lois Agnes Beno
F, b. August 6, 1923, d. December 11, 2014
- Birth: Lois Agnes Beno was born on August 6, 1923 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Richard P Vickman were married on April 23, 1942 in Charleston, South Carolina.
- Death: Lois Agnes Beno died on December 11, 2014, at age 91.
- Note: Lois Agnes (Beno) Vickman, 91, Green Bay, WI, passed away on December 11, 2014, due to complications from falling at her home last September. She was born in Green Bay to Henry and Josephine Beno on August 6, 1923. Lois was a war bride. She married Richard P. Vickman in Charleston, SC on April 23, 1942. They were married for 57 years. Together they raised four sons, Peter West Bend, WI, Paul (Julie) Abrams, WI, Pat DePere, WI and Philip, Julie Hockers, Green Bay, WI. She has 11 grand children and a growing number of great grand children.
Lois is also survived by two brothers, Donald (Gen) Beno, Kaukauna, WI and Gene (Mary) Beno, DePere, WI; Four brother/sister-in laws, from Green Bay: Chester Kukla, Irene Heesaker, and Ronald (Joan) Vickman. Long time neighbors and friends Hazel Dekeyser, Donna Brunner, Millie Dekeyser and Louise Becker.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Richard Vickman; grandson Matthew Vickman; daughter-in-law, Patricia Vickman; brother/sister-in laws, Gordy & Armella VerHeyden, Bob & Grace Calhoon, Al & Mabel Pansch, Calvin & Rosella Calewarts, Earl & Minerva Pasterski, Harry & Barbra Vickman, Deloris Kukla and Andy Heesaker.
Visitation at Malcore (East) Funeral Home, 701 N. Baird St., Monday December 15, from 9 AM until the Mass of Christian Burial at 11 AM at Saints Peter and Paul Catholic Church, with the Rev. Anthony Cirignani, OFM officiating
A special thanks to the staff of the Odd Fellows home and the Unity hospice (Melissa, Tom, Christine, Barb, Tracy, and Steve) who took care of Mom and the family during her last days.
Richard P Vickman
M, b. March 6, 1920, d. May 4, 1999
- Birth: Richard P Vickman was born on March 6, 1920.
- Marriage: He and Lois Agnes Beno were married on April 23, 1942 in Charleston, South Carolina.
- Death: Richard P Vickman died on May 4, 1999, at age 79.
Eugene R Beno
M, b. September 23, 1928, d. September 25, 2015
- Birth: Eugene R Beno was born on September 23, 1928.
- Death: He died on September 25, 2015, at age 87.
- Burial: He was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Gene R. Beno, 87, passed away Friday, September 25, 2015. He was born September 23, 1928 to the late Henry and Josephine (Barras) Beno.
Gene worked for the post office for 34 years initially as a letter carrier in Green Bay and later as Post Master in Townsend, WI. Gene enjoyed 30 years of retirement. He enjoyed traveling, spending time with family and friends, and playing cards. He was also an avid golfer and fisherman.
Gene is survived by his wife of 68 years, Mary (Arvey); daughter Jane (Gary) Nelson son, Jim (Sherry) Beno, son David (Diane) Beno and daughter Ann Kremer; brother, Donald (Gen) Beno. Grandchildren: Andy (Andrea) Nelson, Amy Nelson, Ben (Beth) Nelson; Christel (Erich) Kern, Greg (Julie) Beno; Joe (Kelsey) Beno, Dan (Emily) Beno, Mike Beno, Tony Beno, Austin Kremer, and Taylor Kremer, and 10 great grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his, parents; sister and brother-in-law Lois (Dick) Vickman, daughter-in-law Cyndy Beno; son-in-law Mitch Kremer.
Memorial visitation will be held at ST. ELIZABETH ANN SETON PARISH (2771 Oakwood Dr, Green Bay, WI) on Wednesday, September 30, 2015 from 9 to 10:45 AM. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 11:00 AM. Entombment will be in Allouez Catholic Cemetery & Chapel Mausoleum.
For more information, or to leave an on-line condolence for the family, please visit www.NewcomerGreenBay.com or call (920) 432-4841.
Special thank you to Unity Hospice, especially: Megan, Ashley and Becky.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette from Sept. 27 to Sept. 30, 2015.
Family: Eugene R Beno (b. September 23, 1928, d. September 25, 2015)
F, b. 1850, d. 1653
- Birth: Catherine Bessoneau was born in 1850 in Orne, Mortagne, Perche, France.
- Marriage: She and Laurent Chauvin were married in 1601 in Orne, Mortagne, Perche, France.
- Death: Catherine Bessoneau died in 1653, at age ~-197, in Orne, Mortagne, Perche, France.
M, b. 1565, d. June 1, 1617
- Birth: Robert Drouin was born in 1565 in Mortagne au Perche, Orne, Basse-Normandie, France.
- Marriage: He and Vincente Rouelle were married in 1579.
- Death: Robert Drouin died on June 1, 1617, at age ~52, in Mortagne au Perche, Orne, Basse-Normandie, France.
F, b. 1521, d. 1594
- Birth: Vincente Rouelle was born in 1521 in Bourgogne, Marne, Champagne-Ardenne, France.
- Marriage: She and Robert Drouin were married in 1579.
- Death: Vincente Rouelle died in 1594, at age ~73, in Mortagne au Perche, Orne, Basse-Normandie, France.
M, b. February 1546
- Birth: Francois Dubois was born in February 1546 in France.
F, b. 1549
- Birth: Michelle Busson was born in 1549 in France.
M, b. circa 1525
- Birth: Louis Dubois was born circa 1525.
M, b. 1458
- Birth: Ambroye Pineau was born in 1458 in Feings, Mortagne, Perche, France.
M, b. 1489
- Birth: Pierre Prault was born in 1489 in Paris, Paris, Ile-de-France, France.
F, b. 1490, d. April 29, 1749
- Birth: Francois Saugrain was born in 1490 in Paris, Paris, Ile-de-France, France.
- Death: She died on April 29, 1749, at age ~259, in Paris, Paris, Ile-de-France, France.
M, b. circa 1865, d. 1590
- Birth: Francois Gadois was born circa 1865 in France.
- Marriage: He and Collineau DeMontaguerre were married in 1590 in France.
- Death: Francois Gadois died in 1590 in France.
F, b. 1565, d. 1640
- Birth: Collineau DeMontaguerre was born in 1565 in France.
- Marriage: She and Francois Gadois were married in 1590 in France.
- Death: Collineau DeMontaguerre died in 1640, at age ~75, in France.