James Michael Stephenson
F, b. April 13, 1945, d. December 1, 2014
- Birth: Eleanor Champeau was born on April 13, 1945.
- Death: She died on December 1, 2014, at age 69.
- Note: Eleanor Allen, 69, Green Bay, passed away December 1, 2014. Born on April 13, 1945, she is the daughter of the late Willard and Arleen Champeau. Eleanor graduated from West High School. She married the late Roger Lee Sperry in 1970. She enjoyed listening to Christian music, crafting, scrapbooking, and doll collecting.
She is survived by her two children, Steven Sperry and fiancée, Christina Flores, and Terri Berrette; one grandchild, Michael Paul Malcore.
Eleanor was preceded in death by her husband, Fred; one son, Louis Wishart, Jr.
Visitation at Malcore (East) Funeral Home, 701 N Baird St., Thursday, December 4, from 4 PM until the time of the memorial service at 6 PM. Visit www.malcorefuneralhome.com to send the family an online condolence.
Jean Baptiste Bourget
M, b. February 23, 1829, d. May 12, 1901
- Birth: Jean Baptiste Bourget was born on February 23, 1829.
- Marriage: He and Philomena Cartier were married on January 15, 1856 in Richelieu, Quebec, Canada.
- Death: Jean Baptiste Bourget died on May 12, 1901, at age 72, in St Aime, Massueville, Richelieu, Québec, Canada.
Amanda Louise Caturia
F, b. September 7, 1874, d. 1945
- Birth: Amanda Louise Caturia was born on September 7, 1874 in Wabasha, Wabasha Co, Minnesota.
- Death: She died in 1945, at age ~71.
Susan Mary Smith
F, b. February 22, 1954, d. December 1, 2014
- Birth: Susan Mary Smith was born on February 22, 1954 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She was married in 1977.
- Death: She died on December 1, 2014, at age 60, in Scranton, Lackawanna Co, Pennsylvania.
- Note: Susan Mary Smith Bilotta, of Whites Crossing, passed away peacefully Monday at Moses Taylor Hospital, Scranton, from complications resulting from her courageous battle with rheumatoid arthritis. She was the wife of Sam Bilotta.
Born on Feb. 22, 1954, in Appleton, Wis., she was the daughter of the late Clarence and Kathleen Vanhimberger Smith. She was a 1972 honors graduate of the St. Rose High School, Carbondale, and she earned a Bachelor of Science from Villa Maria College in Erie in 1976. She was an active member of the St. Rose of Lima Parish, Carbondale, where she shared her love of music with its choir. At the time of her retirement, Sue was employed at the Marian Community Hospital, Carbondale, as the supervisor of microbiology.
Sue was a loving wife, mother, grandmother, sister, aunt and friend. In 1977, she married her best friend, Sam, with whom she just celebrated 37 years of marriage. Together they are the parents of two children.
The family would like to thank the medical staffs at Moses Taylor Hospital ICU and the Forest City Nursing and Rehabilitation Center for their care and kindness.
Also surviving are a son, Carl Bilotta and wife, Theresa, Frederick, Md.; a daughter, Kateri Race and husband, Greg, Carbondale; five grandchildren: Victoria, James, Anthony, Elijah and Madison; a sister, Cindy; three brothers, Chuck, Peter and David; and several nieces and nephews.
She was also preceded in death by a brother, Chris "Tiffer" Smith.
The funeral will be Friday from the Brennan & Brennan Funeral Home Inc., 55 Lincoln Ave., Carbondale, with Mass of Christian Burial at 9:30 a.m. in St. Rose of Lima Church, Carbondale. Interment, Our Mother of Sorrows Cemetery, Finch Hill.
Friends may call Thursday from 6 to 8 p.m.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Sue's memory to Catholic Social Services, 80 Terrace St., Carbondale, PA 18407.
For directions or to send online condolences, please visit the funeral home's website.
Rudolph Emery Madison
M, b. October 3, 1899, d. February 1, 1975
- Birth: Rudolph Emery Madison was born on October 3, 1899 in Minnesota.
- Marriage: He and Goldeene Margarite Stokes were married on September 20, 1922 in St Paul, Ramsey Co, Minnesota.
- Death: Rudolph Emery Madison died on February 1, 1975, at age 75, in Birmingham, Alabama.
Marie Margaret Hamberger
F, b. January 28, 1915, d. August 13, 2005
- Birth: Marie Margaret Hamberger was born on January 28, 1915 in Colorado.
- Marriage: She and Lyle William Stokes were married on August 2, 1937 in LasVegas, Clark Co, Nevada.
- Death: Marie Margaret Hamberger died on August 13, 2005, at age 90, in Vista, San Diego Co, California.
Ann Marie Stokes
F, b. July 23, 1904, d. 1905
- Birth: Ann Marie Stokes was born on July 23, 1904 in Durand, Pepin Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died in 1905, at age ~1, in Durand, Pepin Co, Wisconsin.
Hugh P Keeler
M, b. June 1873, d. August 17, 1940
- Birth: Hugh P Keeler was born in June 1873.
- Marriage: He and Rosellda Proue were married on July 6, 1896.
- Death: Hugh P Keeler died on August 17, 1940, at age 67, in Olympia, Thurston Co, Washington.
Maud Alice Lawton
F, b. October 30, 1888, d. December 1, 1984
- Birth: Maud Alice Lawton was born on October 30, 1888.
- Death: She died on December 1, 1984, at age 96.
Mary Katherine Price
F, b. October 11, 1925, d. November 9, 2001
- Birth: Mary Katherine Price was born on October 11, 1925 in New Jersey.
- Death: She died on November 9, 2001, at age 76, in North Smithfield, Providence Co, Rhode Island.
M, b. 1690
- Birth: Joannes Bolten was born in 1690.
- Marriage: He and Gertruda Gielen were married in 1715.
F, b. 1690
- Birth: Gertruda Gielen was born in 1690.
- Marriage: She and Joannes Bolten were married in 1715.
Joanna Antonia Consen
F, b. August 5, 1797, d. January 30, 1874
- Birth: Joanna Antonia Consen was born on August 5, 1797 in Amsterdam, Noord Holland, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Petrus Gerardus Hendrix were married on June 7, 1820 in Amsterdam, Noord Holland, Netherlands.
- Death: Joanna Antonia Consen died on January 30, 1874, at age 76, in Amsterdam, Noord Holland, Netherlands.
M, b. 1720
- Birth: Leonard Derix was born in 1720.
- Marriage: He and Elisabeth Beurskens were married in 1750.