Napoleon Leon Burque
M, b. April 29, 1906, d. December 14, 1982
- Birth: Napoleon Leon Burque was born on April 29, 1906 in Centerville, Anoka Co, Minnesota.
- Marriage: He and Christine Marie Schenko were married on September 11, 1928 in Centerville, Anoka Co, Minnesota.
- Death: Napoleon Leon Burque died on December 14, 1982, at age 76, in St Paul, Ramsey Co, Minnesota.
Christine Marie Schenko
F, b. December 13, 1904, d. February 22, 1995
- Birth: Christine Marie Schenko was born on December 13, 1904 in Crawford County, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Napoleon Leon Burque were married on September 11, 1928 in Centerville, Anoka Co, Minnesota.
- Death: Christine Marie Schenko died on February 22, 1995, at age 90, in St Paul, Ramsey Co, Minnesota.
Francis Victor Burque
M, b. April 14, 1909, d. November 28, 1980
- Birth: Francis Victor Burque was born on April 14, 1909 in Centerville, Anoka Co, Minnesota.
- Marriage: He and Audrey Annabelle Kleidon were married on September 12, 1934 in Centerville, Anoka Co, Minnesota.
- Death: Francis Victor Burque died on November 28, 1980, at age 71, in St Paul, Hennepin Co, Minnesota.
Audrey Annabelle Kleidon
F, b. September 12, 1914, d. October 16, 2002
- Birth: Audrey Annabelle Kleidon was born on September 12, 1914 in Minneapolis, Hennepin Co, Minnesota.
- Marriage: She and Francis Victor Burque were married on September 12, 1934 in Centerville, Anoka Co, Minnesota.
- Death: Audrey Annabelle Kleidon died on October 16, 2002, at age 88, in Forest Lake, Washington Co, Minnesota.
Orvella Rose Burque
F, b. October 21, 1913, d. July 1, 2011
- Birth: Orvella Rose Burque was born on October 21, 1913 in Centerville, Anoka Co, Minnesota.
- Death: She died on July 1, 2011, at age 97, in Hugo, Washington Co, Minnesota.
Marie Grace Burque
F, b. November 7, 1918, d. November 7, 2003
- Birth: Marie Grace Burque was born on November 7, 1918 in Centerville, Anoka Co, Minnesota.
- Marriage: She and Vern John Peloquin were married on October 29, 1941 in Centerville, Anoka Co, Minnesota.
- Death: Marie Grace Burque died on November 7, 2003, at age 85, in Hugo, Washington Co, Minnesota.
Vern John Peloquin
M, b. February 1, 1917, d. October 3, 2005
- Birth: Vern John Peloquin was born on February 1, 1917 in Minnesota.
- Marriage: He and Marie Grace Burque were married on October 29, 1941 in Centerville, Anoka Co, Minnesota.
- Death: Vern John Peloquin died on October 3, 2005, at age 88, in Hugo, Washington Co, Minnesota.
F, b. July 9, 1912, d. January 21, 1993
- Birth: Magella Levasseur was born on July 9, 1912.
- Marriage: She and Salvator Balleux were married on November 12, 1930.
- Death: Magella Levasseur died on January 21, 1993, at age 80.
M, b. April 12, 1908, d. August 1, 1993
- Birth: Salvator Balleux was born on April 12, 1908.
- Marriage: He and Magella Levasseur were married on November 12, 1930.
- Death: Salvator Balleux died on August 1, 1993, at age 85.
Daniel Peter Zuleger
M, b. August 21, 1930, d. November 26, 2014
- Birth: Daniel Peter Zuleger was born on August 21, 1930 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on April 23, 1960.
- Death: He died on November 26, 2014, at age 84.
- Note: Daniel Peter Zuleger, age 84, of Appleton, passed away at his home on Wednesday evening, November 26, 2014. He was born August 21, 1930, in Appleton, the son of the late Benjamin and Emma (Strelke) Zuleger.
Dan served his country in the United States Air Force during the Korean War. On April 23, 1960, he married the former Joan Manders in Appleton. Dan worked as a lineman for Wisconsin Bell for many years.
He loved gardening and was a master tomato grower. Dan further loved hunting and when his eyes couldn't see to hit a deer, he continued to watch the nature around his tree stand. His true love was his grandchildren, who always understood his dry sense of humor; and his great-granddaughter Jordan, always brought a twinkle to his eye.
He is survived by his loving wife of 54 years, Joan; daughters, Louise (Robert) Torkelson and Linda (Jim) Welch; son, Peter (Terri) Zuleger; grandchildren, Erin, Jaime (Jason Uitenbroek), James, David, Zack and Zoey; and his great-granddaughter, Jordyn Uitenbroek. Dan is further survived by his siblings, Margaret (Tom Lemons), Bill Zuleger and Jim Zuleger. In addition to his parents, Dan was preceded in death by his sister, Jean; and brothers, Kenneth, Robert and Benjamin Jr.
A Memorial Mass will be celebrated at 11:30 A.M., Monday, December 1, 2014, at ST PIUS X CATHOLIC CHURCH, 500 W. Marquette Street, Appleton, with Father Thomas J. Farrell officiating. Visitation will be at the church from 9:30 A.M. until the hour of service.
In lieu of flowers, a memorial is being established in Dan's name for the Veteran's Memorial Honor Flight.
Peter Daniel Zuleger
Margaret Alice Zuleger
F, b. April 30, 1932, d. August 8, 2015
- Birth: Margaret Alice Zuleger was born on April 30, 1932 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Thomas Everett Lemons were married on November 8, 1950.
- Death: Margaret Alice Zuleger died on August 8, 2015, at age 83.
- Note: Margaret Alice Lemons, Appleton, age 83, passed away peacefully at her own home on Saturday morning, August 8, prayerfully surrounded by her family. "Maggie," as her loving husband, Tom, often called her, was born in Appleton on April 30, 1932, to Benjamin and Emma Zuleger.
Maggie attended St. Therese through her elementary and junior high years, and then moved on to Appleton High School (West), where she graduated in 1950. While at Appleton High she met Tom Lemons, and the two fell deeply in love and later married on November 30, 1951.
Their love for the Fox Valley kept them in Appleton, where they raised a large family of seven children, the sacred focus and mission of Margaret's life. Indeed, family meant everything to Margaret and her husband, Tom, and she displayed this loving passion through the very last days of her life. First and foremost, Margaret was always thinking and sacrificially working in behalf of her seven children and their families, Ret. Colonel - US Army Steve (Pamela, PhD), Park City, Utah; Dianne (Hans Van Lith), Appleton; Gary (Leanne) Appleton; Dr. Mark (Anne), Mendon, Massachusetts; Tim (Lisa), Appleton; Amy (Ret. Lt. Col. Pat McDermott), Tampa, Florida; Beth (Mike Lewis), Bend, Oregon. Margaret dearly loved her 22 grandchildren (many of whom she would Facebook with often), and her three great-grandchildren. She was also eagerly anticipating the upcoming birth of a fourth great-grandchild.
For many years Margaret worked at the Meade Street Ford Rexall pharmacy. She always believed in a work before play mentality, and diligently sought to promote that discipline and perspective in her children's and grandchildren's lives.
After retirement in 1995, Margie and Tom travelled the world helping to raise and nurture many of their children's children, instilling in them a desire to excel in everything they did. In 2006, Margie and Tom settled in Tampa, Florida, a place she and Tom loved and where they forged and cultivated many enduring and treasured friendships. In 2015, the memories of home in the Fox Valley and her lifelong friends, called Margie and Tom back to Appleton.
Margaret wasn't a person who just indulged in an "all work and no play" lifestyle. She had several passions and hobbies, the greatest being a love for the game of golf. She played the game right up to the age of 83, enjoying a family scramble event in Tampa, Florida, just before a grandson's wedding April 24th. Maggie and Tom introduced their children to the great game of golf at an early age, and played it with them all over the world, including a special round at the historic St. Andrews links course in Scotland, where she parred the 18th hole while teeing it up with her husband Tom and firstborn son, Steve. One of Margaret's absolute favorite places to play was at Fox Hills, Mishicot. For over 25 years her children, their loving spouses, grandchildren, wonderful nieces and nephews, and other family and friends, would gather for a week of summer golf and fun in the pool, cultivating memories that will last forever.
Many of those great memories, along with tears and laughter, were shared and reminisced by her seven children, their spouses, and numerous grandchildren at a recent celebration of Margaret's life, already held on Sunday, August 9, (in the home where Margie raised her children, a place often referred to as, "the little red ranch."). These were the private last wishes of a quiet, sensitive, and hard working woman who will be loved and cherished forever.
We will miss you Margie Marg (as Dad would also adoringly call you). You were a wonderful wife, mother, grandma, great grandma and dear friend. We all know you were the unsung hero; the glue, rock, quarterback, and competitive captain of the family. We entrust you to the loving arms of the Great Physician and Good Shepherd of Psalm 23, and shall look forward to a great reunion for eternity.
Your grateful and admiring family and friends
Margaret's family wishes to extend a special thank you to Dr. Swanson, the 8th floor professional staff at Appleton Medical Center, and the angelic ThedaCare Hospice team for their support, compassion and care.