M, b. July 8, 1728
- Birth: Petrus Kitzinger was born on July 8, 1728 in Freudenburg, Trier-Saarburg, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany.
- Marriage: He and Anna Maria Gelenkirchen were married on February 12, 1749 in Freudenburg, Trier-Saarburg, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany.
Anna Maria Gelenkirchen
F, b. April 25, 1720
- Birth: Anna Maria Gelenkirchen was born on April 25, 1720 in Freudenburg, Trier-Saarburg, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany.
- Marriage: She and Petrus Kitzinger were married on February 12, 1749 in Freudenburg, Trier-Saarburg, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany.
William Earl Blanchard
M, b. January 28, 1894, d. February 1964
- Birth: William Earl Blanchard was born on January 28, 1894 in Chippewa Falls, Chippewa Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died in February 1964, at age 70.
F, b. May 12, 1902, d. September 28, 1983
- Birth: Doris Blanchard was born on May 12, 1902 in Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on September 28, 1983, at age 81.
- Burial: She was buried in Fort Snelling Cemetery, Minnesota.
Grove Frank Bradbury
M, b. January 18, 1901, d. March 1965
- Birth: Grove Frank Bradbury was born on January 18, 1901 in St Paul, Ramsey Co, Minnesota.
- Death: He died in March 1965, at age 64.
Grove Richard Bradbury
M, b. March 15, 1921, d. May 17, 1998
- Birth: Grove Richard Bradbury was born on March 15, 1921 in Minnesota.
- Death: He died on May 17, 1998, at age 77, in Minnesota.
Joseph Henri Ovila Dufort
M, b. February 19, 1891, d. April 1942
- Birth: Joseph Henri Ovila Dufort was born on February 19, 1891 in Embrun, Russel, Ontario, Canada.
- Marriage: He and Emma Mable Robert were married on September 9, 1912 in Malone, Franklin Co, New York.
- Death: Joseph Henri Ovila Dufort died in April 1942, at age 51, in Malone, Franklin Co, New York.
Walter Freeman Glazier
M, b. May 19, 1896, d. January 16, 1962
- Birth: Walter Freeman Glazier was born on May 19, 1896 in Franklin County, New York.
- Marriage: He and Eva Alexina Robert were married on November 5, 1927 in Malone, Franklin Co, New York.
- Death: Walter Freeman Glazier died on January 16, 1962, at age 65, in Ogdensburg, St Lawrence Co, New York.
Eileen Winnifred Burchell
F, b. June 26, 1907, d. April 8, 1993
- Birth: Eileen Winnifred Burchell was born on June 26, 1907.
- Marriage: She and Leon Philippe Robert were married on August 25, 1941 in Malone, Franklin Co, New York.
- Death: Eileen Winnifred Burchell died on April 8, 1993, at age 85, in Malone, Franklin Co, New York.
Thomas Emmet Otis
M, b. September 12, 1894, d. October 15, 1975
- Birth: Thomas Emmet Otis was born on September 12, 1894 in Watertown, Jefferson Co, New York.
- Marriage: He and Marie Elisabeth Robert were married on August 18, 1925 in Malone, Franklin Co, New York.
- Death: Thomas Emmet Otis died on October 15, 1975, at age 81, in Malone, Franklin Co, New York.
F, b. July 29, 1920, d. May 29, 2005
- Birth: Dolores Bourget was born on July 29, 1920 in St Aime, Massueville, Richelieu, Québec, Canada.
- Marriage: She and Jules Emile Lacasse were married on January 12, 1945 in Sorel, Richelieu, Quebec, Canada.
- Death: Dolores Bourget died on May 29, 2005, at age 84, in Drummondville, Quebec, Canada.
Jules Emile Lacasse
M, b. May 23, 1918, d. January 18, 1997
- Birth: Jules Emile Lacasse was born on May 23, 1918 in Montreal, Québec, Canada.
- Marriage: He and Dolores Bourget were married on January 12, 1945 in Sorel, Richelieu, Quebec, Canada.
- Death: Jules Emile Lacasse died on January 18, 1997, at age 78, in Drummondville, Quebec, Canada.
F, b. September 14, 1919, d. November 3, 2014
- Birth: Ceil Reimer was born on September 14, 1919 in Pittsfield, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and J Kenneth Lutsey were married on June 13, 1942.
- Death: Ceil Reimer died on November 3, 2014, at age 95.
- Note: Mrs. Ken (Ceil Reimer) Lutsey, 95, Green Bay, died Monday, November 3, 2014. She was born September 14, 1919, in Pittsfield to John W. and Mary (Kailhofer) Reimer.
Ceil attended Pulaski High School and Green Bay Vocational School for a short time before joining the workforce. On June 13, 1942, she married J. Kenneth Lutsey at St. Patrick Catholic Church. They celebrated 62 years of marriage. Ceil and Ken belonged to the Whirl-A-Way Square Dancers and Round Dancers for many years. She enjoyed crafts, sewing, decorative painting and gardening. Ceil and her family have been members of St. Jude Parish since its inception, but in accordance with her wishes, Ceil will return to her home parish of SS. Edward & Isidore Catholic Church for her funeral mass and burial. She was a member of the St. Jude Women's Club and was active with ASPIRO.
Ceil and Ken had four children. She is survived by her daughters and sons-in-law, Mary and Lawrence Teofilo, Ann and Richard Knedle; daughter-in-law, Jean Lutsey; five grandchildren, Suzan Sherman, Steve (Kris) Teofilo, Jon (Pam) Lutsey, James (Jen) Lutsey, Paul (Tracy) Vergiels; nine great-grandchildren, Renell and Casey Sherman; Rae, Joeli and Van Lutsey; Victoria, Jared and Clayton Lutsey; and Jake Teofilo; sister-in-law, Agnes Reimer; and many nieces and nephews.
Ceil was preceded in death by her husband; parents; son, K.C. Lutsey; daughter, Ellen Lutsey; five brothers, Carl, Bill, Clarence, Tony and Ray Reimer.
Friends may call at Blaney Funeral Home, 1521 Shawano Ave., from 4 to 7 p.m. Thursday, November 6. The Parish Wake Service will be held at 7 p.m. Thursday at the funeral home. Friends may also call at SS. Edward & Isidore Catholic Church, 3667 Flintville Rd., Flintville, from 10 to 11 a.m. Friday, November 7. The Mass of Christian Burial will be held at 11 a.m. Friday at the church with Rev. David Hoffman officiating. Burial will be in SS. Edward & Isidore Cemetery. To send online condolences, please go to www.BlaneyFuneralHome.com.
In lieu of other expressions of sympathy, a memorial fund has been established to benefit ASPIRO.
The family would like to extend a special thank you to the staff of Hospice Advantage, especially Amanda, for the kind and compassionate care that was given to Ceil.
J Kenneth Lutsey
M, b. November 19, 1919, d. October 24, 2004
Family: Ceil Reimer (b. September 14, 1919, d. November 3, 2014)
- Birth: J Kenneth Lutsey was born on November 19, 1919.
- Marriage: He and Ceil Reimer were married on June 13, 1942.
- Death: J Kenneth Lutsey died on October 24, 2004, at age 84.
F, b. March 31, 1952, d. March 18, 2017
- Birth: Ann Lutsey was born on March 31, 1952 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She was married in 1970.
- Death: She died on March 18, 2017, at age 64.
- Burial: She was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Ann (Lutsey) Knedle, 64, Howard, went to heaven on Saturday, March 18, 2017, after a year and a half long struggle with cancer. She was born in Green Bay on March 31, 1952, to the late Ken and Ceil Lutsey. Ann graduated from Green Bay West High School. Her first job was with Ace Cone working for her father. She later worked as the head cake decorator for Baker Boy, producing beautiful special event cakes, which she also made for family and friends for as long as she was able. Ann was married for the first time in 1970. During her first marriage, her only son was born. She met the love of her life, Dick Knedle, in 1986 spending the rest of her years with him. Ann was employed with American Medical Security, now known as United Healthcare, since 1993. Ann loved animals devoting much of her time to rescuing, placing, and caring for them. She was heavily involved in groups such as Cats Anonymous and no-kill shelters. She loved animals so much that when she would see a dead possum on the road, she would stop to rescue any young that may still be alive.
Ann will be deeply missed by her husband, Richard; son, Paul (Tracy) Vergiels; sister, Mary (Lawrence) Teofilo; step-children, Julie (Bryan) Radtke, Anne (Todd) Steiner, Paula (David) Akin, Deb (Dan) Brunnquell; grandchildren, Brandon and Ryan Radtke, Alan, Merissa and Matthew Martin, Zachary and Nick Akin, Danielle (Joseph) Holman, Travis Westcott, Nathan and Aaron Brunnquell; a special niece, Suzan Sherman, who was like a daughter; and many other family and friends.
In addition to her parents, Ann is preceded in death by a sister, Ellen Lutsey, a brother, KC Lutsey, and numerous adopted animals.
Visitation will be at Proko-Wall Funeral Home, 1630 E. Mason St., from 4:00 p.m. until 7:00 p.m. on Wednesday, March 22, 2017. A Parish Wake will be at 7:00 p.m. on Wednesday. Visitation will continue on Thursday, March 23, 2017, at St. John the Baptist Catholic Church, 2597 Glendale Ave., from 10:00 a.m. until the time of Mass. Mass of Christian Burial will be at 11:30 a.m. on Thursday at Church with Rev. Scott Valentyn officiating. Burial will be in Allouez Catholic Cemetery. Online condolences may be expressed at www.Prokowall.com.
In lieu of memorials, contributions can be made to an animal shelter of your choice.
Ann's family would like to give a special thank you to Ann's sister, Mary, who was at her bedside night and day.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette from Mar. 20 to Mar. 23, 2017.
Family: Ann Lutsey (b. March 31, 1952, d. March 18, 2017)
F, b. November 11, 1827
- Birth: Marie Anger was born on November 11, 1827.
- Marriage: She and Isidore Dragon were married on January 17, 1843 in St Denis sur Richelieu, Quebec, Canada.