Tyler A Wege
M, b. August 12, 1992, d. November 2, 2014
- Birth: Tyler A Wege was born on August 12, 1992 in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on November 2, 2014, at age 22.
- Note: Tyler A. Wege, age 22, New London passed away on November 2, 2014. He was born on August 12, 1992, in New London. Tyler loved the outdoors, especially hunting and fishing. He also enjoyed watching NASCAR and attending races at the Shawano Speedway. He was currently employed as a service technician at Swiderski Implement, Waupaca.
He is survived by his parents, Debra (Larry) Van Straten, Shiocton; Kevin (Jeanette) Wege, New London; sisters: Jenna Taylor, New London; Brittany (Travis) Jack, Greenville; Brooke (Tim) Jack, Greenville; Brenna (Spencer) Jack, Greenville; He is further survived by Kayla Much who he called his special sister, two nieces, Nora and Kendall Jack, two nephews, Levi and Garrett Jack, maternal grandparents, Tom (Sue) Bechard, Plover; and paternal grandparents, Merlyn (Betty) Wege, New London; his God parents Uncle Randy and Aunt Janet Wege, Uncle Mark Bechard and Great Aunt Carla Gernetzke, many other relatives and many friends.
He was preceded in death by great grandparents Leon and Bernice Bechard.
Funeral services for Tyler will be held on Friday, November 7, 2014, at 4:00 p.m. at Cline & Hanson Funeral Home, New London. Burial will be in the Trinity Lutheran Cemetery, Town of Bear Creek. Visitation will be held at the funeral home on Friday from 11:00 a.m. until the time of service.
A memorial fund has been established.
Alfred Everett Bonneville
M, b. August 24, 1905, d. December 1985
- Birth: Alfred Everett Bonneville was born on August 24, 1905 in Minnesota.
- Death: He died in December 1985, at age 80, in Minnesota.
F, b. July 25, 1906, d. January 1986
- Birth: Beatrice Gehrke was born on July 25, 1906 in North Dakota.
- Death: She died in January 1986, at age 79, in Minnesota.
F, b. April 19, 1887, d. July 26, 1968
- Birth: Veronica Klein was born on April 19, 1887.
- Death: She died on July 26, 1968, at age 81.
F, b. October 26, 1880, d. September 6, 1953
Family: Oscar Bosser (b. August 18, 1882, d. January 24, 1960)
- Birth: Catherine Treiber was born on October 26, 1880.
- Marriage: She and Oscar Bosser were married on June 4, 1907.
- Death: Catherine Treiber died on September 6, 1953, at age 72, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. 1834
- Birth: Anna Schmitt was born in 1834.
Dione Elizabeth Coffey
F, b. March 29, 1888, d. December 29, 1942
- Birth: Dione Elizabeth Coffey was born on March 29, 1888 in Oshkosh, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Harry Michael Hafemeister were married on May 30, 1911 in Jefferson, Jefferson Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Dione Elizabeth Coffey died on December 29, 1942, at age 54, in Oshkosh, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. April 3, 1895, d. May 20, 1969
- Birth: Edgar Plante was born on April 3, 1895 in Rhode Island.
- Death: He died on May 20, 1969, at age 74, in San Diego, San Diego Co, California.
M, b. November 3, 1894, d. October 1970
- Birth: Bononie Laperche was born on November 3, 1894.
- Death: He died in October 1970, at age 75, in Rhode Island.
Algot V Lindgren
M, b. July 30, 1903, d. 1999
- Birth: Algot V Lindgren was born on July 30, 1903 in Rhode Island.
- Death: He died in 1999, at age ~96, in Pawtucket, Providence Co, Rhode Island.
F, b. June 7, 1927, d. October 30, 2014
- Birth: Shirley Unknown was born on June 7, 1927.
- Death: She died on October 30, 2014, at age 87, in Michigan.
- Note: Shirley Brasch, 87, Rochester Hills, Mich., died peacefully at home on Oct. 30, 2014. She was a lifelong resident of Appleton, Wis., and had recently moved to Michigan to be near her family. She is survived by her daughter and son-in-law, Barbara and Bill Everson; her daughter-in-law, Judith Brasch; and her three grandchildren, Rebecca, Erin and Megan. She was preceded in death by her husband, Clarence ("Mooch") and her son, Robert. She leaves behind many good friends in the Appleton area, who were a source of great enjoyment and support. At her request, there is no service. Please send memorials to . Arrangements in the care of the Potere-Modetz Funeral Home, Rochester, MI Online guestbook www.modetzfuneralhomes.com.
Michael A Kiesow
Jeffrey Harold Martin