M, b. March 18, 1921, d. October 13, 2000
- Birth: Harlan Storma was born on March 18, 1921.
- Death: He died on October 13, 2000, at age 79, in Florida.
Maggie Marie VandenBloomer
F, b. October 26, 2014, d. October 26, 2014
- Birth: Maggie Marie VandenBloomer was born on October 26, 2014.
- Death: She died on October 26, 2014, at age 0.
- Note: Maggie Marie Vanden Bloomer, beautiful infant daughter of Tony and Chelsie (Wisneski) Vanden Bloomer passed away peacefully in the arms of her loving parents on October 26, 2014. She was born at 2:40 am and met the eyes of Jesus at 11:00 pm the same day. She weighed a very healthy 9 pounds 3 ounces and was 21 1/2 inches long.
During her short time here on earth she touched many lives and was loved deeply by family and so many friends. Her life was a brief gift to us that will live on as her heart valves were able to be donated to those in need.
Maggie is survived by her parents, Tony and Chelsie Vanden Bloomer; paternal grandparents: Mark Vande Voort and Sandra Bartelt; maternal grandparents: Randy and Sandy Wisneski; great grandparents: John Wisneski and Eugene & Rose Verhagen; aunts and uncles: Mark Wisneski, Brian (Paige) Vanden Bloomer, Jason (Dana) Bartelt and Johnny Bartelt; and a special family dog, Charlie.
Maggie was preceded in death by her great grandparents: Alrita Wisneski, Kirby & Margaret Vanden Bloomer and George & Helen Vande Voort.
Funeral services will be at 11:00 a.m. Saturday, November 1, 2014, at St. John Nepomucene Catholic Church, 323 S. Pine St., Little Chute, with Fr. Ron Belitz officiating. Visitation will be Saturday at the church from 10:30 a.m. until the time of the service.
The Vanden Bloomer family would like to express a special thank you to the staffs at St. Elizabeth Hospital's Birth Place and the NICU for their wonderful care and compassion.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Libra
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
F, b. June 9, 1924, d. September 26, 2016
- Birth: Frances Servais was born on June 9, 1924 in Oneida, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on September 26, 2016, at age 92.
- Burial: She was buried in Shrine of Good Shepherd, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
- Note: Frances Landwehr, 92, of De Pere passed away peacefully on September 26 surrounded by her loving family. The daughter of the late Omer and Anna (Grassel) Servais was born June 9, 1924 in Oneida. Frances was a long time, dedicated employee of Bellin Memorial Hospital. She was a member of the Altar Rosary Society of All Saints Catholic Church in Denmark, Altar Rosary Society of St. Francis Xavier in De Pere. She volunteered many hours helping with the funeral lunches at St. Francis Xavier in De Pere. Frances had many talents including remodeling houses, plumbing, plastering, painting and quilting.
She is survived by her children: Gene (Sally) Landwehr, Nancy (Jim) Enderby, Paul Landwehr, Maynard (Vicki) Landwehr, Gary (Linda) Landwehr, Russ (Judy) Landwehr and Randy (Julie) Landwehr; sisters: Louise De Witt, Mae (Walter) Gutowski; brother: Ed (Joan) Servais; many grandchildren, great grandchildren and five great-great grandchildren as well as many friends.
She was preceded in death by her husband Francis; siblings: Leona (Everett) Nutt, Cyril (Rose) Servais, Anna Marie (Gordon) Peterson, Marcella (Erwin) Casey, Tony Servais, Betty Lou Hull and infant brother Richard Servais; granddaughter: April Marie Landwehr; and daughter-in-law: Cheryl (Neuber) Landwehr.
Family and friends may call at St. Francis Xavier Catholic Church, 220 S. Michigan Street, De Pere from 9:00 am to 10:45 am on Friday, September 30. Mass of Christian Burial will be at 11:00 am with Fr. Binu Varghese, O.Praem officiating. Entombment will be in the Shrine of the Good Shepherd Mausoleum, 2770 Bay Settlement Road, Green Bay, WI. Cotter Funeral Home and Crematory is assisting the family. Online condolences at www.cotterfuneralhome.com
In lieu of flowers a memorial fund has been established in Frances’ name.
Cheryl M Neuber
F, b. November 26, 1952, d. March 17, 2010
- Birth: Cheryl M Neuber was born on November 26, 1952 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on March 17, 2010, at age 57.
Frank J Landwehr
M, b. July 13, 1920, d. May 1, 1976
- Birth: Frank J Landwehr was born on July 13, 1920.
- Marriage: He and Laverne VanRoy were married on July 24, 1946.
- Death: Frank J Landwehr died on May 1, 1976, at age 55, in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. December 26, 1926, d. September 2, 2005
- Birth: Laverne VanRoy was born on December 26, 1926.
- Marriage: She and Frank J Landwehr were married on July 24, 1946.
- Marriage: Laverne VanRoy and Vernon Pautz were married on June 9, 1979.
- Death: Laverne VanRoy died on September 2, 2005, at age 78.
M, b. March 16, 1921, d. May 26, 1994
- Birth: Vernon Pautz was born on March 16, 1921.
- Marriage: He and Laverne VanRoy were married on June 9, 1979.
- Death: Vernon Pautz died on May 26, 1994, at age 73.
F, b. circa 1905
Family: Martin VanRoy (b. November 22, 1905, d. December 28, 1970)
- Birth: Mary Unknown was born circa 1905.
Rose Marie Landwehr
F, b. December 23, 1946, d. October 29, 2014
- Birth: Rose Marie Landwehr was born on December 23, 1946.
- Marriage: She was married in 1956.
- Death: She died on October 29, 2014, at age 67.
- Note: Rose Marie "Mooch" Renard, 67, Ashwaubenon, died peacefully at home on Wednesday, October 29, 2014.
She was born in Green Bay on December 23, 1946, to Frank and LaVerne (Van Roy) Landwehr. Rose married Gerald Renard in 1965; they were married 32 years and later divorced. They had three children. She was employed at Walmart for the last eleven years before retiring in 2013. Rose treasured painting and playing cards. Rose also enjoyed hunting, fishing, bird watching and going to rummage sales, and she had a secret walleye lake in the Upper Peninsula that she thoroughly enjoyed visiting. She loved spending time with her family and her dog. Rose had the most caring heart and was a spunky spitfire up to the end. She embraced life even during her down times due to medical conditions.
Rose was preceded in death by her mother, LaVerne, and her father, Frank. She is survived by her children, Kevin (Linda Vander Heiden) Renard, Suamico, Bradley (Jenny) Renard, Green Bay, Jennifer (Robert VanDalen) Renard, Black Creek, grandchildren Brittany (Joseph) Boelter, Shiocton, Carter and Hunter Renard, great-grandchildren Lillian and Bow Boelter, and her sister Barbara (Steve) Hendricks, De Pere.
Friends and family are invited to gather at RYAN FUNERAL HOME & CREMATORY, 305 N. Tenth Street, De Pere, on Sunday, November 2, 2014 from 4:00 pm until 7:00 pm. Visitation will continue on Monday, November 3, 2014 at Ryan Funeral Home from 4:00 pm until 6:00 pm. A celebration of life will be held at 6:00 pm at the funeral home. Please visit www.ryanfh.com to send online condolences to the family.
The family would like to extend a special thanks to the staff of Bellin Hospital, Dr. Rick Mc Nutt, Dr. Kathryn LaFond and Bellin Home Care workers.
In lieu of flowers, Rose expressed a desire to have donations sent to a no-kill shelter for dogs. She had a very strong love for dogs.
M, b. circa 1876, d. October 13, 1937
- Birth: Peter Abar was born circa 1876 in New York.
- Death: He died on October 13, 1937 in Pulaski, Oswego Co, New York.
F, b. October 14, 1877, d. October 29, 1946
- Birth: Fanny Abar was born on October 14, 1877 in Ogdensburg, St Lawrence Co, New York.
- Marriage: She and Robert Shanley Caughey were married in 1898 in Ogdensburg, St Lawrence Co, New York.
- Death: Fanny Abar died on October 29, 1946, at age 69, in Ogdensburg, St Lawrence Co, New York.
Robert Shanley Caughey
M, b. August 21, 1872, d. July 26, 1965
Family: Fanny Abar (b. October 14, 1877, d. October 29, 1946)
- Birth: Robert Shanley Caughey was born on August 21, 1872 in Theresa, Jefferson Co, New York.
- Marriage: He and Fanny Abar were married in 1898 in Ogdensburg, St Lawrence Co, New York.
- Death: Robert Shanley Caughey died on July 26, 1965, at age 92, in Canton, St Lawrence Co, New York.
Homer Leroy Smith
M, b. May 30, 1886, d. 1944
Family: Cora Abar (b. August 31, 1888, d. 1974)
- Birth: Homer Leroy Smith was born on May 30, 1886.
- Marriage: He and Cora Abar were married on January 29, 1906.
- Death: Homer Leroy Smith died in 1944, at age ~58.
Ovila Constant Boyer
M, b. March 31, 1867, d. 1927
- Birth: Ovila Constant Boyer was born on March 31, 1867 in Chateaugay, Franklin Co, New York.
- Death: He died in 1927, at age ~60, in Tupper Lake, Franklin Co, New York.
Marlene Erna Rabe
F, b. February 7, 1937, d. December 13, 1992
- Birth: Marlene Erna Rabe was born on February 7, 1937.
- Marriage: She and Donald J Steinfest were married on October 14, 1961.
- Death: Marlene Erna Rabe died on December 13, 1992, at age 55.