William George O'Neil
M, b. December 20, 1887
- Birth: William George O'Neil was born on December 20, 1887 in Hilbert, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. November 1, 1891, d. July 20, 1960
- Birth: Thomas O'Neil was born on November 1, 1891.
- Death: He died on July 20, 1960, at age 68, in California.
Eugene Roland Biselx
M, b. July 12, 1905, d. August 7, 1905
- Birth: Eugene Roland Biselx was born on July 12, 1905 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on August 7, 1905, at age 0, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. May 15, 1906, d. May 15, 1906
- Birth: Baby Biselx was born on May 15, 1906 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on May 15, 1906, at age 0, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. July 14, 1907, d. October 10, 1991
- Birth: Byron Biselx was born on July 14, 1907 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on October 10, 1991, at age 84.
- Burial: He was buried in Holy Cross Cemetery, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
Hildegard G Werschem
F, b. June 8, 1907, d. November 20, 1984
Family: Byron Biselx (b. July 14, 1907, d. October 10, 1991)
- Birth: Hildegard G Werschem was born on June 8, 1907.
- Death: She died on November 20, 1984, at age 77.
- Burial: She was buried in Holy Cross Cemetery, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
F, b. January 8, 1930, d. February 19, 2012
- Birth: Joyce Biselx was born on January 8, 1930 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on February 19, 2012, at age 82.
Mary Beatrice Biselx
F, b. February 6, 1911, d. December 10, 1991
- Birth: Mary Beatrice Biselx was born on February 6, 1911.
- Death: She died on December 10, 1991, at age 80.
- Burial: She was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. February 15, 1920, d. May 7, 1985
- Birth: Francis Biselx was born on February 15, 1920.
- Death: He died on May 7, 1985, at age 65.
Mary A Biselx
F, b. May 27, 1923, d. October 26, 2017
- Birth: Mary A Biselx was born on May 27, 1923 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Robert George Sauter were married on September 11, 1948.
- Death: Mary A Biselx died on October 26, 2017, at age 94.
- Note: Mary A. Sauter, age 94, of Appleton, passed away on Thursday, October 26, 2017. She was born in Kaukauna on May 27, 1923 to the late Frank and Mary (O'Neil) Biselx. Mary married Robert "Bob" Sauter when he returned home from the war on September 11, 1948. Together they were blessed with three children; Sharon, Michael and Dave. Bob preceded her in death in November of 1985.
Mary played an instrumental role in the start-up to the successful family firm, Sauter & Seabourne Architects. She wore many hats; from secretary, bookkeeper to public relations coordinator. She and her husband gathered local jobs with many iconic commercial buildings in the area.
Mary enjoyed playing Bridge, pottery with her friend Lillian, golfing and her book club. She and Bob dedicated much of their time to the development of Rawhide. Mary also spent many years volunteering/working at the Community Blood Center and St. Mary's Parish office. For over forty years Mary and Bob lived in the house they built together. Her favorite part about living there was watching the birds and other wildlife.
Mary is survived by her three children, Sharon Sauter, Michael (Kathy) Sauter and Dave (Noel Radcliff) Sauter; her grandsons, Matthew (Kristel) Sauter, Sterling Sauter and Griffin Sauter; special nephew, Robert (Lori) Masiak and their children, Krista, McKenzie, Casey, Lexi and Morgan; and her sister, Dolores Rohan of California. Mary is further survived by many other dear relatives and friends too numerous to list but never forgotten.
In addition to her parents and her husband, Bob, Mary was preceded in death by her brothers, Les, Byron, Jerome, Francis and Donald; her sister, Beatrice Masiak and son-in-law, John. Many other dear family members have also preceded Mary in death.
The Funeral Liturgy will be held on Thursday, November 2, 2017 at 10:30 a.m. at ST. MARY'S CATHOLIC CHURCH, 312 South State Street in Appleton. Visitation will be held that same day starting at 9:00 a.m. until the time of the service. In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund will be established in Mary's name. Online condolences can be shared at www.wichmannfargo.com.
Mary's family would like to extend their appreciation and many thanks to the staff of both Brookdale Senior Living Solutions and Compassus Hospice for the exceptional care given to Mary and the compassion shown to her and her family.
Robert George Sauter
M, b. September 19, 1923, d. November 7, 1985
- Birth: Robert George Sauter was born on September 19, 1923.
- Marriage: He and Mary A Biselx were married on September 11, 1948.
- Death: Robert George Sauter died on November 7, 1985, at age 62.
M, b. September 10, 1843, d. April 27, 1883
- Birth: Joseph Biselx was born on September 10, 1843 in Switzerland.
- Marriage: He and Philomena Aquet were married on December 26, 1863.
- Death: Joseph Biselx died on April 27, 1883, at age 39, in Columbia County, Wisconsin.
F, b. September 8, 1841, d. December 8, 1935
- Birth: Philomena Aquet was born on September 8, 1841.
- Marriage: She and Joseph Biselx were married on December 26, 1863.
- Death: Philomena Aquet died on December 8, 1935, at age 94.
F, b. February 1873, d. May 1, 1965
- Birth: Josephine Biselx was born in February 1873.
- Marriage: She and John Peter Pulger were married on November 23, 1892.
- Death: Josephine Biselx died on May 1, 1965, at age 92, in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
John Peter Pulger
M, b. March 30, 1859, d. May 14, 1924
- Birth: John Peter Pulger was born on March 30, 1859 in Two Rivers, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Josephine Biselx were married on November 23, 1892.
- Death: John Peter Pulger died on May 14, 1924, at age 65, in Oshkosh, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. September 1879, d. February 7, 1964
- Birth: Mary Biselx was born in September 1879.
- Marriage: She and William Joseph Stier were married on June 26, 1906 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Mary Biselx died on February 7, 1964, at age 84, in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
M, b. 1857, d. April 18, 1934
Family: Rose Roy (b. 1866, d. May 16, 1915)
- Birth: Josephus Martineau was born in 1857.
- Death: He died on April 18, 1934, at age ~77.
Al H Storma
M, b. March 15, 1924, d. October 29, 2014
- Birth: Al H Storma was born on March 15, 1924.
- Marriage: He was married on December 24, 1966 in Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on October 29, 2014, at age 90, in Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: A. H. "Stormy" Storma, 90, of Shawano, passed away Wednesday, October 29, 2014 at Good Shepherd Nursing Home in Seymour. He was born March 15, 1924, son of the late Albert and Emma (Helms) Storma at Route 2 Seymour.
He graduated from Seymour High School in 1944. After graduation he traveled the State of Wisconsin doing sales work until he got his Real Estate license in 1949.
Al sold Real Estate in Outagamie, Shawano, and Brown counties for 46 years until his retirement in 1994, and held many auctions. He had many good memories and friends.
He married Caroline Blohm December 24, 1966 in the United Methodist Church in Seymour. They worked together renting cottages on Shawano Lake from 1968 to 2008 where they made many lifetime friends.
Al is survived by his wife Caroline; sister, Ila Mae (Bob Weyenberg); brother, Allan Storma; sister-in-law, Lucille Storma; nieces: Sarah (Bruce) Stephani, Marie (Robert) Houston, Roxanne (Paul) Herman, Amme (Rob) Storma, April (David) Schoeppel; nephews: Randall (Carin) Sigl; Mitchell (Sallye) Storma; Marvin Storma and all their children. He is further survived by sisters-in-law: Joyce Sherman and Betty Blohm; nieces: Penny (Jim) Much and Cheryl (John) Stegert; nephews: Bruce (Beverly), Scott (Cindy), Greg (Connie), Ken (Darlene), Kevin (Amanda), Sherman and Rodney (Cindy) Blohm.
He is preceded in death by his parents, mother and father-in-law, George and Kathleen Blohm; two brothers, Ivan (Arlene) and Harlan Storma; sister-in-law, Carmelita Storma and brother-in-law, Bill Blohm.
Friends may call at Muehl-Boettcher Funeral Home, Seymour on Sunday, November 2, 2014 from 5 - 8 p.m. and will continue at the funeral home on Monday, November 3, 2014 from 9:30 a.m. until services at 11 a.m. with Pastor Loretta Waegli officiating. Entombment will take place at Highland Memorial Park, Appleton. Online condolences may be expressed at www.muehlboettcher.com
In lieu of flowers donations can be made in Al's memory to the Seymour Museum or the United Methodist Church in Seymour.
A special thank you to the staff at Good Shepherd Nursing Home in Seymour and our neighbor David Yunk for all your care and concern.
Family: Al H Storma (b. March 15, 1924, d. October 29, 2014)
M, b. November 24, 1918, d. March 18, 1996
- Birth: Ivan Storma was born on November 24, 1918.
- Death: He died on March 18, 1996, at age 77.
Arlene A Maas
F, b. April 18, 1924, d. March 3, 1988
Family: Ivan Storma (b. November 24, 1918, d. March 18, 1996)
- Birth: Arlene A Maas was born on April 18, 1924.
- Death: She died on March 3, 1988, at age 63.