Fay Joseph Gambsky
M, b. June 25, 1955, d. January 3, 2018
- Birth: Fay Joseph Gambsky was born on June 25, 1955 in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on January 3, 2018, at age 62.
- Note: Menasha - Fay "Joe" Gambsky, age 62, passed away with his family by his side on Wednesday, January 3, 2018. Joe was born on June 25, 1955 in Neenah to the late Kenneth and Eleanor Gambsky. He always had a smart, witty sense of humor and enjoyed making people laugh. Joe was a family man at heart and was deeply devoted to his parents, children, and grandchildren. He was a very compassionate, sensitive person who was always there for his children. Joe worked for many years at Sonoco as well as Star Bar as a bartender. He loved going out to eat at Mihms, Papa's Café, and 3rd Street Dinner. In his younger years he enjoyed working on cars as well as camping. Joe was loved dearly by his family and will be greatly missed.
He is survived by his children: Joe (Maritza) Gambsky, Jason (fiancée Crystal Ramirez) Gambsky, Naomie (Adam) Cain, Aubrey (Bobby) Barker, and Brittany Schneider; siblings: Jim (Jenny) Gambsky, Ken (Chris) Gambsky, Lolly (Terry) Olson, Mary (Arleigh) Lueck, Kelly (Sheri) Gambsky, Spencer (Doris) Gambsky, and Stacy (Steve) Hopper; aunt Theresa Vanden Bush; former spouse Deborah Brasher; mother-in-law Arlene West; as well as 7 grandchildren and many nieces, nephews, other relatives, and friends. Joe was preceded in death by his sister Barbara Gambsky and niece Shelley Gambsky.
The Memorial Mass for Joe will be held at 10:30 a.m. on Friday, January 12, 2018 at St. Joseph Parish, 404 W. Lawrence Street, Appleton with Rev. Jim Leary O.F.M. Cap. officiating. Visitation will be held at the church from 9:00 a.m. until the hour of the mass. In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund will be established.
Joe's family would like to give a special thanks to Atrium of Neenah and Compassus Hospice for all of their wonderful care.
Westgor Funeral Home
205 W. Doty Avenue
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on Jan. 7, 2018.
M, b. June 16, 1891, d. October 10, 1945
Family: Anna Wessley (b. April 16, 1901, d. February 20, 1991)
- Birth: Anton Eskofski was born on June 16, 1891 in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on October 10, 1945, at age 54.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Menasha, Wisconsin.
F, b. April 16, 1901, d. February 20, 1991
- Father: Joseph Wessely (b. November 1, 1871, d. February 19, 1920)
- Mother: Mary Wochos (b. November 15, 1878, d. September 20, 1961)
- Birth: Anna Wessley was born on April 16, 1901.
- Death: She died on February 20, 1991, at age 89, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Menasha, Wisconsin.
F, b. August 16, 1927, d. July 30, 2008
- Birth: Marcella Eskofski was born on August 16, 1927.
- Death: She died on July 30, 2008, at age 80.
- Burial: She was buried in St John Cemetery, Menasha, Wisconsin.
Robert N Edwards
M, b. July 4, 1925, d. May 4, 2006
- Birth: Robert N Edwards was born on July 4, 1925.
- Death: He died on May 4, 2006, at age 80.
- Burial: He was buried in St John Cemetery, Menasha, Wisconsin.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America