M, b. January 1860
- Birth: Amadee Audette was born in January 1860 in Beauharnois, Quebec, Canada.
- Marriage: He and Mary O'Brien were married on January 22, 1881 in Hancock, Houghton Co, Michigan.
F, b. 1863
- Birth: Mary O'Brien was born in 1863 in Ireland.
- Marriage: She and Amadee Audette were married on January 22, 1881 in Hancock, Houghton Co, Michigan.
F, b. November 22, 1861
- Birth: Alphonsine Audette was born on November 22, 1861 in Québec, Canada.
M, b. March 1864, d. September 23, 1864
- Birth: Moise Audette was born in March 1864 in Québec, Canada.
- Death: He died on September 23, 1864, at age 0, in Québec, Canada.
F, b. February 28, 1909, d. February 28, 1909
- Birth: Beatrice Harel was born on February 28, 1909.
- Death: She died on February 28, 1909, at age 0.
M, b. July 7, 1911, d. March 18, 1913
- Birth: Roland Harel was born on July 7, 1911.
- Death: He died on March 18, 1913, at age 1.
M, b. November 20, 1920, d. November 20, 1920
- Birth: Bebe Harel was born on November 20, 1920.
- Death: He died on November 20, 1920, at age 0.
M, b. September 12, 1922, d. 1977
- Birth: Richard Harel was born on September 12, 1922.
- Death: He died in 1977, at age ~55.
F, b. December 21, 1891, d. 1963
- Birth: Clara Arel was born on December 21, 1891.
- Marriage: She and Elias Antoine Menard were married on October 5, 1914.
- Death: Clara Arel died in 1963, at age ~72, in Sherbrook, Quebec, Canada.
M, b. 1893, d. 1906
- Birth: Leonard Arel was born in 1893.
- Death: He died in 1906, at age ~13.
M, b. March 4, 1900, d. September 5, 1995
- Birth: Rene Thibeault was born on March 4, 1900 in Paquetteville, Quebec, Canada.
- Death: He died on September 5, 1995, at age 95, in Massachusetts.
F, b. December 29, 1901, d. 1906
- Birth: Dora Arel was born on December 29, 1901.
- Death: She died in 1906, at age ~5, in Coaticook, Quebec, Canada.
William Ovila Benoit
M, b. September 30, 1884, d. March 17, 1972
- Birth: William Ovila Benoit was born on September 30, 1884 in Crookston, Polk Co, Minnesota.
- Death: He died on March 17, 1972, at age 87, in Massachusetts.
M, b. 1885, d. 1887
- Birth: Edward Benoit was born in 1885.
- Death: He died in 1887, at age ~2.
Marie Cecile LaCoursiere
F, b. November 18, 1866, d. April 20, 1934
- Birth: Marie Cecile LaCoursiere was born on November 18, 1866 in Bastican, Trois Riviers, Quebec, Canada.
- Marriage: She and Joseph Benoit were married on January 7, 1889 in Gentilly, Polk Co, Minnesota.
- Death: Marie Cecile LaCoursiere died on April 20, 1934, at age 67, in Red Lake County, Minnesota.
August Norbert Laplante
M, b. November 10, 1832, d. July 15, 1924
- Birth: August Norbert Laplante was born on November 10, 1832.
- Marriage: He and Catherine Larochelle were married on April 8, 1856 in Richelieu, Quebec, Canada.
- Death: August Norbert Laplante died on July 15, 1924, at age 91, in St Aime, Massueville, Richelieu, Québec, Canada.
F, b. March 10, 1840
- Birth: Catherine Larochelle was born on March 10, 1840 in Québec City, Québec, Canada.
- Marriage: She and August Norbert Laplante were married on April 8, 1856 in Richelieu, Quebec, Canada.
Marion L Runge
F, b. March 18, 1922, d. July 12, 2010
- Birth: Marion L Runge was born on March 18, 1922.
- Death: She died on July 12, 2010, at age 88, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Esther O Buettner
F, b. April 23, 1894, d. May 26, 1980
- Birth: Esther O Buettner was born on April 23, 1894.
- Marriage: She and Lester Ferdinand Henry Helms were married on January 15, 1921.
- Death: Esther O Buettner died on May 26, 1980, at age 86, in Marion, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
Elbert E Piehl
M, b. November 1870, d. 1950
- Birth: Elbert E Piehl was born in November 1870.
- Marriage: He and Lena Helms were married in 1898.
- Death: Elbert E Piehl died in 1950, at age ~80.
M, b. December 12, 1955, d. September 13, 2014
- Birth: Richard Phillips was born on December 12, 1955.
- Death: He died on September 13, 2014, at age 58.
- Note: Richard "Dick" Phillips, 58, Luxemburg, died unexpectedly Saturday, September 13, 2014. He was born December 12, 1955, to Joseph and Mabel (Steffens) Phillips. Dick proudly served our country in the U.S. Army, stationed in Germany. He was employed by D & S Machine Service.
Dick had a passion for vintage automobiles and working on restoration projects in his shed, riding his motorcycle, and faithfully following his hometown Green Bay Packers. But his greatest joy in life was spending time with his beloved children and grandchildren sharing in the memorable moments of their lives. His humor and love will be missed by many.
He will be missed by two daughters and a son-in-law, Mallory and Sean Armstrong, Tiffany Phillips; both of Luxemberg; two grandchildren, Abigail Drouse and Logan Armstrong; four sisters, Gloria (Ken) Fonder, Shirley Phillips, Judy (Tony) Nowak, Linda (Eric) Rentmeester; five brothers, Milton (Jackie), Jim (Carol), Tom (Janet), Gary (Lynn), and Ken (Barb) Phillips; a sister-in-law, Maxine Phillips; many nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by his parents; three brothers, Wayne, William and Michael (Linda) Phillips; and two infant brothers, Steven and Joseph.
The family will receive friends from 1 to 6 p.m. Monday at Proko-Wall Funeral Home, 1630 E. Mason St. A Memorial Service will be held at the funeral home at 6 p.m. Monday. Military Honors will conclude the services. To send on-line condolences visit www.prokowall.com.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Libra