Henry Joseph Peter Marier
M, b. June 24, 1894, d. August 12, 1982
- Birth: Henry Joseph Peter Marier was born on June 24, 1894 in Centerville, Anoka Co, Minnesota.
- Death: He died on August 12, 1982, at age 88.
Stella M Marier
F, b. January 31, 1896, d. October 4, 1972
- Birth: Stella M Marier was born on January 31, 1896.
- Death: She died on October 4, 1972, at age 76.
Leo Frank Sanftner
M, b. circa 1896, d. 1980
- Birth: Leo Frank Sanftner was born circa 1896.
- Death: He died in 1980.
Isabelle Elizabeth Marier
F, b. November 12, 1896, d. March 20, 1920
- Birth: Isabelle Elizabeth Marier was born on November 12, 1896.
- Death: She died on March 20, 1920, at age 23.
M, b. August 12, 1898, d. January 6, 1906
- Birth: Walter Marier was born on August 12, 1898.
- Death: He died on January 6, 1906, at age 7.
F, b. March 14, 1901, d. August 6, 1901
- Birth: Marion Marier was born on March 14, 1901.
- Death: She died on August 6, 1901, at age 0.
Genevieve Marie Marier
F, b. July 12, 1902, d. July 10, 1953
Family: John Gatzow (b. July 16, 1894, d. January 18, 1974)
- Birth: Genevieve Marie Marier was born on July 12, 1902 in Hugo, Washington Co, Minnesota.
- Death: She died on July 10, 1953, at age 50.
M, b. July 16, 1894, d. January 18, 1974
- Birth: John Gatzow was born on July 16, 1894.
- Death: He died on January 18, 1974, at age 79.
Marie Alexina Marier
F, b. June 21, 1904, d. July 21, 1990
- Birth: Marie Alexina Marier was born on June 21, 1904.
- Death: She died on July 21, 1990, at age 86, in Forest Lake, Washington Co, Minnesota.
Joseph F Forcier
M, b. December 8, 1861, d. February 20, 1942
- Birth: Joseph F Forcier was born on December 8, 1861 in St Paul, Ramsey Co, Minnesota.
- Marriage: He and Rosanna Gilbert Contary were married in 1898.
- Death: Joseph F Forcier died on February 20, 1942, at age 80.
Rosanna Gilbert Contary
F, b. April 1863, d. 1932
- Birth: Rosanna Gilbert Contary was born in April 1863.
- Marriage: She and Joseph F Forcier were married in 1898.
- Death: Rosanna Gilbert Contary died in 1932, at age ~69.
M, b. August 17, 1870, d. August 5, 1948
- Birth: Joseph Dupre was born on August 17, 1870 in Centerville, Anoka Co, Minnesota.
- Marriage: He and Marie Rosalie Forcier were married in 1893.
- Death: Joseph Dupre died on August 5, 1948, at age 77.
M, b. September 8, 1905
- Birth: Joseph VandenHeuvel was born on September 8, 1905 in Little Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
Joyce Arlene Gutho
F, b. July 7, 1932, d. September 17, 2014
- Birth: Joyce Arlene Gutho was born on July 7, 1932 in Town of Harrison, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Everett E Abel were married on August 27, 1949.
- Death: Joyce Arlene Gutho died on September 17, 2014, at age 82.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Joyce A. Abel, age 82, of Appleton, passed away on Wednesday, September 17, 2014. She was born on July 7, 1932, in the Town of Harrison, Waupaca County, the daughter of the late Arthur and Edith (Helgeson) Gutho. Joyce was baptized and attended the Northland Church. She married Everett Abel on August 27, 1949; he preceded her in death in February of 1997. Joyce was a homemaker in her early years, and retired from Kimberly Clark in the Research and Development Department. She was proud of her Norwegian heritage and was an accomplished lefse maker. Joyce collected dolls, angels, apples, and cardinal items. She enjoyed cooking, crafts, and playing sheepshead. We will miss her cut-out cookies and the special holiday treats. The Brewers, Packers, and the Badgers lost a dedicated fan. Joyce was a strong individual who had many hardships in her life, but she persevered without complaint. Her family meant the world to her and we will miss her dearly.
Joyce is survived by her children, Audrey (Keith) Creuziger and Roger (Deanne) Abel; seven grandchildren: Adam (Heidi) Creuziger and Abbie (fiancé Donny) Creuziger; Ryan, Ben, and Tyler Abel; Amanda Abel and Amber Abel; seven great grandchildren: Kara, Rowan, Riley, Jasmine, Zander, Emma, and Aurora; two sisters, Dorothy Kernen and Shirley Allred; sisters-in-law, Vonnie Gutho and Sally Ossmann and her cat companion Keebler. She is further survived by nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends. Joyce was preceded in death by her children, Joey Abel and Chuck Abel; her brothers: Ellery, Russell, and Maynard; and her sisters, Delores and Geraldine.
The funeral service for Joyce will be held at 12:30 pm on Saturday, September 20, 2014 at OUR SAVIOUR'S LUTHERAN CHURCH, 3009 N. Meade Street in Appleton. Rev. Dee Sim will be officiating. A private interment will take place at Highland Memorial Park in Appleton. The family will receive relatives and friends on Saturday from 11:30 am until the time of service. Online condolences can be offered at www.wichmannfargo.com.
The family would like to extend a sincere thank you to Patty Martins, APNP, from Fox Valley Hematology & Oncology and Dr. Toni Neal, for the compassion and care shown to Joyce and our family. A special thank you to Theda Care Hospice and the Hospice Residence staff, for supporting our family during this difficult time.
Michael Gerard Buechler