Mathias P Pauwels
M, b. 1899, d. 1952
- Birth: Mathias P Pauwels was born in 1899.
- Death: He died in 1952, at age ~53.
John Fox Pauwels
M, b. 1902, d. 1931
- Birth: John Fox Pauwels was born in 1902.
- Death: He died in 1931, at age ~29.
Dorothy Mary Pouwels
F, b. May 13, 1906, d. August 17, 1997
- Birth: Dorothy Mary Pouwels was born on May 13, 1906.
- Death: She died on August 17, 1997, at age 91, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. 1909, d. 1923
- Birth: William Pauwels was born in 1909.
- Death: He died in 1923, at age ~14.
Emanuel J Derouin
M, b. January 17, 1901, d. March 1974
- Birth: Emanuel J Derouin was born on January 17, 1901.
- Death: He died in March 1974, at age 73, in Michigan.
Loretta I Bender
F, b. August 26, 1905, d. December 25, 1999
- Birth: Loretta I Bender was born on August 26, 1905.
- Death: She died on December 25, 1999, at age 94, in Franklin, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
Ishmeal G Derouin
M, b. 1906, d. 1985
- Birth: Ishmeal G Derouin was born in 1906.
- Death: He died in 1985, at age ~79.
- Ordination: He was ordained in Priest.
F, b. April 30, 1930, d. February 22, 2002
- Birth: Florence Allcox was born on April 30, 1930 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She was married on June 30, 1951 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on February 22, 2002, at age 71.
M, b. February 12, 1933, d. August 27, 1987
- Birth: George Allcox was born on February 12, 1933.
- Marriage: He was married on June 1, 1957 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on August 27, 1987, at age 54, in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Helen J Allcox
F, b. November 16, 1931, d. January 11, 2002
- Birth: Helen J Allcox was born on November 16, 1931 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on January 11, 2002, at age 70, in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Mount Olivet Catholic Cemetery, De Pere, Wisconsin.
Joaquin (Jack) Mendez
M, b. March 20, 1922, d. April 13, 2003
- Birth: Joaquin (Jack) Mendez was born on March 20, 1922 in Texas.
- Marriage: He and Anna VanBoxtel were married on September 7, 1979.
- Death: Joaquin (Jack) Mendez died on April 13, 2003, at age 81.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Eleanor E Fredricks
F, b. August 7, 1907, d. October 22, 1958
- Birth: Eleanor E Fredricks was born on August 7, 1907 in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on October 22, 1958, at age 51.
- Burial: She was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Menasha, Wisconsin.
James Frederick Schmitzer
M, b. June 22, 1935, d. December 5, 1984
- Birth: James Frederick Schmitzer was born on June 22, 1935 in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on December 5, 1984, at age 49, in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. May 31, 1938, d. September 12, 2014
- Birth: Kathryn Schmitzer was born on May 31, 1938 in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on September 12, 2014, at age 76, in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Kathryn "Kay" (Schmitzer) Plier of Menasha passed away peacefully on September 12, 2014 at her home. She was with her close family and friends during her final days. Kay was one of seven children born to the late Clarence and Eleanor Schmitzer on May 31, 1938 and was raised in Menasha, WI. She graduated from St. Mary's High School in 1957. After high school, she met and married Gerald "Jerry" Plier of Neenah and here the adventure began. Three kids later and being the wife of a salesman took Kay and her family to Ft. Worth, TX, Wauconda, IL, Oconomowoc, WI, and finally back home to Menasha. She held many jobs throughout her career but eventually settled in working the cashier desk at Theda Clark Hospital where she retired after 24 years.
Kay will be remembered as a very caring and fun person to be around and will be missed by her loving children: Jeff, Alabama, Mark (Younhee), Hortonville, and Ann, Neenah, who gave Kay her only two granddaughters: Katie and Stephanie Ports. The special bond that Kay had with her grandchildren was indescribable.
She leaves behind three sisters: Nancy (Dave) Resch, Joanie Helein, Janet Aldridge; brother, Mike (Mary) Schmitzer and sister-in-law, Janice Schmitzer. Kay is survived by many other special friends and relatives.
In addition to her parents and husband, she was preceded in death by her brothers: George and Jim Schmitzer; brothers-in-law: Bill Helein and Gary Aldridge as well as many other close friends and relatives.
A private family celebration of Kay's life will be held at a later date.
The family would like to thank all of Kay's special and close friends who are way too numerous to mention. A special thanks to Kathy Bresnahan who worked and "played" with Kay throughout the years. We know Mom holds a special place in her heart for you, Kathy (and George). Thank you for all the support you gave to Mom and us kids in her final days. We would also like to thank our aunt, Joanie Helein, for being by our side with the strength and advice we needed at this difficult time. Thanks also to Janet Aldridge for being mom's special sister. Your daily phone calls with Mom were very precious and entertaining to her! To Younhee for the special love and care you gave to Mom; she loved you like one of her own. Thank you also to all of the special friends and relatives of us kids who helped get us through the past few months. Finally, thanks to Theda Care at Home, Hospice services and all the other medical professionals who knew Mom well and cared for her throughout the years.