F, b. April 21, 1958, d. December 25, 1943
Family: John Doherty (b. March 22, 1861, d. February 5, 1920)
- Birth: Bridget Mariman was born on April 21, 1958.
- Death: She died on December 25, 1943, at age -15.
Anton George VanWychen
M, b. February 11, 1915, d. March 20, 1915
- Birth: Anton George VanWychen was born on February 11, 1915.
- Death: He died on March 20, 1915, at age 0.
Richard J Everts
M, b. June 18, 1939, d. September 6, 2014
- Birth: Richard J Everts was born on June 18, 1939 in Town of Lebanon, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on September 6, 2014, at age 75.
- Note: Richard "Dick" J. Everts, age 75, New London passed away on September 6, 2014, unexpectedly at his residence. He was born on June 18, 1939, son of the late Max and Eleanor (Kloes) Everts in the Town of Lebanon. On July 2, 1966, Dick was united in marriage to Inez Schreiber. He lived and farmed in the Town of Lebanon and was a well known livestock dealer and dairy farmer for 33 years. Dick was an expert in hay and straw sales. The family farm was a well known spot for barn dances in the early 1970's.
Dick is survived by his wife Inez; a brother David Everts, New London; sisters, Jean (Ernie) Omernick, New London; Helen (Lois) Everts, Minneapolis, MN; Joyce Huss, Darboy and Patricia (Daniel) Glocke, New London; sister-in-laws, Hermmina (Henry) Renn, Darboy; Roseamond (Sylvester) Nett, Darboy; Catherine (Marvin) DeBruin, Black Creek and Sally Schreiber, Kaukauna. He is further survived by nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
He was preceded in death by his parents, brothers: Don (Delores), Gilbert (Leila), Robert, Eugene and Jack (Patricia); sister, Marjorie (Adolph) Bruette; sister-in-law, Bernadine Everts, brother-in-laws Donald Huss and Herman Schreiber Jr. and father and mother-in-law, Herman and Catherine Schreiber.
Funeral Mass for Dick will be held on Thursday, September 11, 2014, at 11:00 a.m. at St. Patrick's Catholic Church, Lebanon, with Fr. Don Everts, (nephew of Dick) and Rev. Msgr. Dennis Lally co-celebrating. Visitation will be held at the Cline & Hanson Funeral Home, New London on Wednesday from 4-8 p.m. with a 7:00 p.m. Knights of Columbus prayer service. Visitation will also be held at the church on Thursday from 9:00 a.m. until the time of service. Burial will be in the parish cemetery.
The family would like to extend a special thank you to Dr. Turlapatti, Dr. Fuhrmann, Dr. Bar-Lev, Dr. Nonn, Waupaca County Coroners office, and all the neighbors who have helped us through the years.
Hermina Alice Schreiber
F, b. November 20, 1932, d. September 16, 2014
- Birth: Hermina Alice Schreiber was born on November 20, 1932 in Darboy, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She was married on June 24, 1953.
- Death: She died on September 16, 2014, at age 81.
- Burial: She was buried in Holy Angels Cemetery, Darboy, Wisconsin.
- Note: Hermmina Alice Renn, age 81, passed away at her home on the farm, where she had resided all her life as a loving farm wife. She was born on the family farm in Darboy on November 20, 1932 to the late Herman and Catherine (Nooyen) Schreiber and graduated from St. Mary's High School in Menasha, class of 1950. On June 24, 1953, she married Henry Renn. Hermmina was very active in Holy Angels Church in Darboy, and was a chair of the church picnic for many years. She was an active member of the Calumet County Farm Bureau and Milk Marketing Board, a 4-H leader and member, known for her butter making at Calumet County "Sundae on the Farm". Hermmina was an expert crocheter and knitter, and member of the St. Bernadette Prayer Shawl Group.
She is survived by her husband, Henry, children: Frances (Michael) Renn-Malcheski, and their children; Wesley (Laura) Koltis and Wendolyn (Michael) Lambrecht, Henry (Terry) Renn, and their children; Jennifer (Jon) Bretl, Molly (Erich) O'Brien, Hank Renn, Frank (Nicole) Renn, Casey and Spencer Renn, Lucy (Robert) Kesler and their children; Angeline Kesler, Jessica (Troy) Jansen, Thomas and Gloria Kesler, Matthew (Ann) Renn, and their children; McCartney and Morgan Renn, Michael (Tracy) Renn, and their children; Alyssa, Alexander, Jaxon and Connor Renn as well as 14 great grandchildren; Emmaline, Aubrey, Kristen, Lorelai, Kaitlyn, Alex Jo, Abby, Kendra, Hayden, Claire, Emalee, Evan, Kevin, Charles and one on the way. Hermmina is further survived by sisters; Rosamond (Sylvester) Nett, Inez Everts and Catherine (Marvin) DeBruin, sister in law; Sally Schreiber, brothers and sisters in law; Wilhelmina (Jerome) Roberts, John (Estella) Renn, Sister Frances Renn, Isabell (Neal) Olkives, Mary (George) Sladek, Peter (Kathy) Renn, Paul Renn and Arlene Renn, many nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
Preceding Hermmina in death are her parents, infant grandson, Robert Thomas, infant sister, brother Herman Schreiber, brother in laws; Richard Everts, Charles Renn, Hubert Renn, Todd Smith and Ray Basil, sisters in law; Sister Johanna Renn, Barbara Smith, and Kathy Renn.
The family wishes a special thank you to Compassionate Home Health Care staff and Dr. Bruce Danz for the wonderful care shown to Hermmina.
Funeral service for Hermmina will be held at 12:00PM, Saturday, September 20, 2014 at Holy Angels Church in Darboy with the Rev. Robert Kollath officiating. Burial will take place at Holy Angels Cemetery. Visitation will be held at the church from 10:00AM, until the time of service.
You will see me in the spring my, Henry, Dear
When the last of the chicks have hatched.
After the seeds are sewn and the days become warm
You'll see me picking pine cones from the grass.
And as summer ends, as fall begins
My Children, you will feel me as the breeze.
I will pick you an ear of sweetcorn and surely think of me.
And as the days get cold, Grandchildren
Surely know that you will always feel my touch,
As you squeeze on the mittens I made you, that you always loved so much.
A grandma's touch is never gone,
A mother's job is never done,
So watch for me as the seasons change and you all will feel my love.
Written by Tommy.
Roseamond Angeline Schreiber
F, b. March 9, 1938, d. January 17, 2015
- Birth: Roseamond Angeline Schreiber was born on March 9, 1938 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She was married on June 24, 1958 in Holy Angels Church, Darboy, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on January 17, 2015, at age 76, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Holy Angels Cemetery, Darboy, Wisconsin.
- Note: Roseamond "Rosie" Angeline Nett, 76, of Appleton, passed away peacefully at her home, on Saturday, January 17, 2015. Rosie was born on March 9, 1938 in Appleton, to the late Herman and Catherine (Nooyen) Schreiber. She graduated from St. Mary's High School in Menasha. On June 24, 1958 she was united in marriage to the love of her life Sylvester "Spike" Herman Nett at Holy Angels Catholic Church in Darboy.
Rosie was employed at Scolding Locks and Bel- Kaukauna Cheese. She enjoyed bowling, ceramics, gardening, camping, eating out, playing Sheepshead, and most of all she cherished the time she spent with her family and friends.
Rosie is survived by her husband of 56 years, Sylvester "Spike", children; Debra (Eric) Verkuylen, Sandra (Drew Selig) Nett, Jeffrey (Mary) Nett, and Joseph Nett, grandchildren; Eric and Marissa Everson, Cory (Sheena) Verkuylen, Shane Verkuylen, Justin Nett, Lexie Nett-Selig, Jason (Janis) Selig, and Justin Selig, Haley and Morgan Nett, and Forest and Asa Nett. She is further survived by sisters; Inez Everts and Catherine (Marvin) DeBruin, God-mother Rose Probst, sisters-in-law; Sally Schreiber, Linda (Tom) Nett-Duesterhoeft and Judy (Joe) Lilly, brothers-in-law; Henry Renn, Ralph (Annette) Nett, Eugene (Connie) Nett, Peter Nett, and Paul Nett. Rosie is also survived by many nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
She was preceded in death by her parents, infant daughter Yvonne, infant son Joseph, infant grandson Eric Michael Everson, infant sister, brother Herman Schreiber, sister Hermmina Renn, brothers-in-law Richard Everts and James Nett, and sister-in-law Joanie Nett.
A Mass of Christian Burial will take place on Thursday, January 22, 2015 at 12:00 NOON at Holy Spirit Catholic Church Darboy W2796 Hwy KK Appleton, with Rev. Robert Kollath officiating. Burial will follow at Holy Angels Cemetery. Visitation will be at the church from 10:00 AM until time of service. A memorial fund is being established.
Sylvester Herman Nett