Anna Theresa Weber
F, b. May 20, 1909, d. April 18, 1992
- Birth: Anna Theresa Weber was born on May 20, 1909.
- Death: She died on April 18, 1992, at age 82.
William Joseph Andraschko
M, b. June 6, 1903, d. April 24, 1989
- Birth: William Joseph Andraschko was born on June 6, 1903.
- Death: He died on April 24, 1989, at age 85, in Shawano County, Wisconsin.
Janice May Woelz
F, b. June 24, 1938, d. August 18, 2001
- Birth: Janice May Woelz was born on June 24, 1938 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on August 18, 2001, at age 63, in LasVegas, Clark Co, Nevada.
- Graduation: She graduated from Kaukauna High School in 1956.
F, b. June 15, 1857, d. January 11, 1920
Family: Peter VanStiphout (b. April 26, 1876, d. February 16, 1943)
- William E VanStiphout (b. March 21, 1902, d. March 21, 1976)
- Raymond VanStiphout (b. 1903, d. 1933)
- Delima Evelyn VanStiphout (b. December 24, 1904, d. June 19, 1969)
- Eva Mary VanStiphout (b. September 12, 1906, d. June 26, 1985)
- Elsie Victoria VanStiphout (b. January 19, 1908, d. November 13, 1990)
- Hellen VanStiphout (b. August 1913, d. September 20, 1914)
- Birth: Delina Provo was born on June 15, 1857 in Canada.
- Death: She died on January 11, 1920, at age 62.
F, b. August 1913, d. September 20, 1914
- Birth: Hellen VanStiphout was born in August 1913.
- Death: She died on September 20, 1914, at age 1, in Vancouver, Clark Co, Washington.
Elsie Victoria VanStiphout
F, b. January 19, 1908, d. November 13, 1990
- Birth: Elsie Victoria VanStiphout was born on January 19, 1908 in Washington.
- Death: She died on November 13, 1990, at age 82, in Nevada.
Delima Evelyn VanStiphout
F, b. December 24, 1904, d. June 19, 1969
- Birth: Delima Evelyn VanStiphout was born on December 24, 1904.
- Death: She died on June 19, 1969, at age 64, in Vancouver, Clark Co, Washington.
Eugene Chester Pechin
M, b. May 14, 1875, d. April 25, 1962
- Birth: Eugene Chester Pechin was born on May 14, 1875.
- Death: He died on April 25, 1962, at age 86, in California.
William E VanStiphout
M, b. March 21, 1902, d. March 21, 1976
- Birth: William E VanStiphout was born on March 21, 1902.
- Death: He died on March 21, 1976, at age 74, in Long Beach, Los Angeles Co, California.
Alice M Beach
F, b. July 13, 1907, d. June 24, 1970
- Birth: Alice M Beach was born on July 13, 1907 in Washington.
- Death: She died on June 24, 1970, at age 62, in San Diego, San Diego Co, California.
Mildred Alice VanStiphout
F, b. July 29, 1927, d. April 2, 1979
- Birth: Mildred Alice VanStiphout was born on July 29, 1927 in Beaverton, Washington Co, Oregon.
- Marriage: She and Delbert Raymond Deardorff were married on August 28, 1942.
- Death: Mildred Alice VanStiphout died on April 2, 1979, at age 51, in Gresham, Multnomah Co, Oregon.
Delbert Raymond Deardorff
M, b. July 17, 1923, d. January 16, 2007
- Birth: Delbert Raymond Deardorff was born on July 17, 1923 in Clackamas, Clackamas Co, Oregon.
- Marriage: He and Mildred Alice VanStiphout were married on August 28, 1942.
- Death: Delbert Raymond Deardorff died on January 16, 2007, at age 83, in Washington.
M, b. 1903, d. 1933
- Birth: Raymond VanStiphout was born in 1903 in Minnesota.
- Death: He died in 1933, at age ~30, in Washington County, Oregon.
Eva Mary VanStiphout
F, b. September 12, 1906, d. June 26, 1985
- Birth: Eva Mary VanStiphout was born on September 12, 1906 in Minnesota.
- Death: She died on June 26, 1985, at age 78, in California.
Emma Johanna Franziska Klabunde
F, b. November 7, 1892, d. March 27, 1980
- Birth: Emma Johanna Franziska Klabunde was born on November 7, 1892 in Oshkosh, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Albert VanStiphout were married on January 26, 1909 in Stetsonville, Taylor Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Emma Johanna Franziska Klabunde died on March 27, 1980, at age 87, in Fond du Lac, Fond du lac Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. 1909, d. 1910
- Birth: Lucille VanStiphout was born in 1909.
- Death: She died in 1910, at age ~1.
M, b. circa 1837
- Birth: Antonetta VanBerkel was born circa 1837.
- Marriage: He and Antonie VanStiphout were married on October 20, 1870 in Dinther, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. circa 1847
- Birth: Johannes VandenNieuwenhuijzen was born circa 1847.
- Marriage: He and Anna Maria VanStiphout were married on June 28, 1871 in Veghel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. circa 1839
- Birth: Peter VanHout was born circa 1839 in Lieshout, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Wilhelmina VanStiphout were married on September 9, 1875 in Erp, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Marcelyn A Loehlein
F, b. November 22, 1938, d. September 6, 2014
- Birth: Marcelyn A Loehlein was born on November 22, 1938 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on September 6, 2014, at age 75, in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Marcelyn A. (Marcey) Loehlein passed away with family by her side on Saturday, September 6, 2014 at Unity Hospice in De Pere. She was born November 22, 1938, in Green Bay, Wisconsin, the oldest daughter of Arthur Loehlein and Bridget (De Cleene) Loehlein. She attended Holy Family High School and Holy Family College in Manitowoc, Wisconsin, and was a member of the Franciscan Sisters of Christian Charity in Manitowoc (Sister Angelyn) from 1954 until 1968. Marcey taught in elementary schools in Manitowoc, Appleton, Ashwaubenon and Sevastopol for over 35 years.
Marcey enjoyed spending time with family, traveling (especially with her cousins, John and Clare De Cleene), spending winters in Texas, mentoring young teachers, tutoring students, and playing cards. She was active in state and local politics, regularly and thoughtfully writing to representatives to share her perspective.
Marcey will be dearly missed by her sister, Evie Fry, and brother-in-law, Harrison A. Fry, Jr., of Thunder Lake; nephew, Patrick (Patty) Fry of Green Bay and their sons, Jacob and Jonathan; three nieces, Jane Fry (Wienke Tax) of Berkeley, California, and her daughters, Ariel and Uma; Susan Fry (Jonathon Portero-Brown) of San Francisco, California, and her daughter, Maya; Tricia Fry (Jed Meunier) of Madison and their daughters Addie and Tess; special friend, Rev. Francis Reinke; uncle, Kenneth De Cleene; aunt, Dolores Eckhart; and many, many cousins, friends, colleagues and students. Marcey was preceded in death by her parents, Arthur and Bridget Loehlein, her sister, Sister Mary Ellen Loehlein, and nephew-in-law, Aaron Washington.
Family and friends may visit at St. Francis Xavier Catholic Church, 220 S. Michigan Street, De Pere, on Thursday, September 11, from 9:00-10:45am. Memorial Mass will be celebrated at 11:00 Thursday with Fr. Richard Getchel and Fr. Patrick Gawrylewski, O.F.M. concelebrating. Cotter Funeral Home is assisting the family.
In lieu of flowers, memorials are appreciated to Unity Hospice and to Micah Center, a daytime resource center for the homeless community in Green Bay opening in October.
The family wishes to thank the 7th floor nurses at St. Vincent Hospital along with the staff at Unity Hospice for their warmth and care.