M, b. November 25, 1894, d. 1971
- Birth: Aurelien Desjardins was born on November 25, 1894.
- Death: He died in 1971, at age ~77, in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
Lazare Albert Desjardins
M, b. August 18, 1898
- Birth: Lazare Albert Desjardins was born on August 18, 1898.
Marie Louise Regina Desjardins
F, b. December 5, 1899, d. 1975
- Birth: Marie Louise Regina Desjardins was born on December 5, 1899.
- Marriage: She and Joseph Wilfred Racine were married on August 25, 1958.
- Death: Marie Louise Regina Desjardins died in 1975, at age ~76, in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
Joseph Wilfred Racine
M, b. March 27, 1897
- Birth: Joseph Wilfred Racine was born on March 27, 1897 in St Isidore de Prescott, Ontario, Canada.
- Marriage: He and Marie Louise Regina Desjardins were married on August 25, 1958.
Kenneth George Wasmundt
M, b. May 5, 1927, d. May 18, 1929
- Birth: Kenneth George Wasmundt was born on May 5, 1927.
- Death: He died on May 18, 1929, at age 2, in Idaho.
Diana J Paul
F, b. 1959, d. July 24, 1971
- Birth: Diana J Paul was born in 1959.
- Death: She died on July 24, 1971, at age ~12, in Two Rivers, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. February 11, 1922, d. May 30, 2010
- Birth: Ethel Hoefert was born on February 11, 1922 in Two Rivers, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Paul Francis Neveau were married on July 18, 1942 in Two Rivers, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Ethel Hoefert died on May 30, 2010, at age 88, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Petronella Antoinette Josephine Helen Boss
F, b. March 26, 1901, d. June 1977
- Birth: Petronella Antoinette Josephine Helen Boss was born on March 26, 1901 in Maasbommel, Gelderland, Netherlands.
- Death: She died in June 1977, at age 76, in Sun City, Maricopa Co, Arizona.
Anna Marie Wilhelmina Boss
F, b. December 16, 1902, d. circa 1915
- Birth: Anna Marie Wilhelmina Boss was born on December 16, 1902 in Ravenstein, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: She died circa 1915 in Detroit, Wayne Co, Michigan.
Ralph Erwin Kern
M, b. October 26, 1928, d. February 10, 2010
- Birth: Ralph Erwin Kern was born on October 26, 1928 in Saginaw, Saginaw Co, Michigan.
- Marriage: He and Barbara Jean Zehnder were married on August 11, 1951 in Saginaw, Saginaw Co, Michigan.
- Death: Ralph Erwin Kern died on February 10, 2010, at age 81, in Cary, Wake Co, North Carolina.
- Note: KERN, Ralph Erwin of Cary, North Carolina passed away on February 6, 2010. He was born October 26, 1928 in Saginaw, MI. He was the son of Gottlieb and Rosalie Kern, brother of Alma and Reinhardt. He was predeceased by Barbara Zehnder Kern, his wife of 49 years in 2001. Ralph will always be held in the hearts of his family: Cindy Braddy (Pat) of Cramerton, NC, Kevin Kern of Boomer, NC, Kerri Nichols (Gary) of N. Charleston, SC, and Mike Kern of Cary, NC; grandchildren: Dr. Whit Braddy of Greenville, NC, Leslie Braddy of Durham, NC, Joshua Kassab of Mt. Laurel, NJ, Crystal Kern of Sanford, NC, Zackary Kern of Wilkesboro, NC, and Renee Huff of Dublin, VA; and 5 great grandchildren. Mr. Kern moved his family from Saginaw, MI to Cary, NC in 1967. He was a part of the start-up team for a new headquarters in Apex, NC for Lufkin Rule Company, now Cooper Tools. He retired after 34 years of service as a cost accountant. He enjoyed many years of friendship with the Lufkin team which continued throughout his life. Ralph was an avid sportsman. He loved hunting for pheasant and duck for Thanksgiving dinner; fishing at Houghton Lake, MI for Northern Pike, walleye, and perch and at Bass Lake in Holly Springs, NC for bass. He played golf for many years and organized outings for the Lufkin Rule team. He enjoyed coaching softball and football for his children. In his later years, he enjoyed visits to the gym and never met a stranger. A memorial service will be held 3:00 p.m. Sunday, February 14, 2010 at the W. L. Case & Company Funeral Chapel, 201 N. Miller Road, where his family will receive friends from 1:00 p.m. on Sunday until the time of service. Rev. Rob Richards will officiate with burial in Holy Cross Cemetery. In lieu of flowers, the family requests memorials be made to National Kidney Foundation of NC, 5950 Fairview Road, Suite 550, Charlotte, NC 28210. www.casefuneralhome.com.
Mary Carol Kobal
F, b. January 10, 1938, d. September 1, 2014
- Birth: Mary Carol Kobal was born on January 10, 1938 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on September 1, 2014, at age 76.
- Burial: She was buried in Star of Hope Mausoleum, Appleton, Wisconsin.
- Note: Mary Carol Kobal, age 76, passed away peacefully after a long battle with Parkinson's disease on Monday, September 1, 2014 at her home at the Living Tree Estates.
Mary was born on January 10, 1938 the daughter of Paul and Madlyn (Utschig) Kobal in Appleton. She attended St. Joseph Grade School and was an Appleton High School graduate class of 1956. Mary was formerly employed with Tuttle Press and Party Concepts as a Clerk and accounts payable specialist for over 45 years. She was a very active member of St. Joseph Catholic Church of Appleton. She enjoyed driving her parents around to various locations and outings. Mary also enjoyed family get togethers, picnics, puzzles, crafts and playing cards with family and friends. She also loved to know about her nieces and nephews daily activities.
Mary is lovingly survived by her brother, John (Beverly) Kobal, a sister, Kathy (Tom) Holston, both of Appleton; and by nieces and nephews, Dan Kimm, Reno, NV; Sarah (Rob) Jackson, Las Vegas, NV; Amy Raney, Allen, TX; Michael (Beth) Kimm, Madison, WI; Kelli (Jerry) Blessing, Appleton; Julie Kobal, Appleton; Jennifer (Darren) Frank, Marshall, WI; Karrie (Steve) Gilbert, Centennial, CO; and by great nieces and nephews, Dillon, Nathan, Brielle, Abby, Bobby, Nicholas, Aubree, Madalyn, Bryce, Brynn, Alex and Thomas. Mary was preceded in death by her parents, a sister, Roseann (William) Kimm, an aunt, Frieda Utschig and by cousins.
The Mass of Christian burial will be held 10 a.m. Saturday, September 6, 2014 at St. Joseph Catholic Church, 410 W. Lawrence Street, Appleton, with The Rev. Jim Leary OFM Cap., officiating. Entombment will be in the Star of Hope Mausoleum, Appleton. Mary's family will receive relatives and friends at the church on Saturday from 9 a.m. until the hour of the services.
Mary's family would like to extend a special thank you to Tom and Jackie and the caring staff of the Living Tree Estates, the staff of Southern Care Hospice, Dr. Stephen Derlan and staff, Dr. Mattio and staff and to Father Jim and Deacon C.F. for the loving care offered to Mary.
Rosann Barbara Kobal
F, b. October 22, 1939, d. November 14, 2003
- Birth: Rosann Barbara Kobal was born on October 22, 1939 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on November 14, 2003, at age 64.
Rodney Philip Bacon
M, b. April 8, 1955, d. August 29, 2014
Family 1: Carol Zehms (b. December 24, 1954, d. December 22, 1990)
- Birth: Rodney Philip Bacon was born on April 8, 1955 in Waupun, Dodge Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on March 13, 1998.
- Death: He died on August 29, 2014, at age 59.
- Note: Rodney Philip Bacon, 59, from De Pere passed away early Friday morning August 29, 2014 from pulmonary fibrosis. Rod was born April 8, 1955 in Waupun, WI to the late Elwood and Lavonne "Boni" (Woodland) Bacon.
His young childhood was spent at Lake Tomahawk where he enjoyed fishing and trapping with his father. They moved to De Pere, WI where he graduated from West De Pere High School in 1973. Rod graduated from UW Green Bay with a Bachelors of Science in Environmental Change and Masters of Science in Microbiology in 1986. He spent 25 years working for Green Bay Food Company (Bay Valley Foods / Treehouse Foods) as the quality Assurance Manager and later the Vice President of Operations. On March 13, 1998 he married Barbara (Anderson) Bacon. Rod and Barb moved to Vallejo, CA in 2006 to work for G.L. Mezzetta LLC as the Vice President of Manufacturing/Quality. He returned to Green Bay area in 2012 to be with his family.
He loved the planet and usually had "no agenda". Rod loved sailing, boating, cooking, golfing, and being with family and friends. He was an amazing husband, dad, and papa. Those who knew Rod could attest that he was a great storyteller with an amazing wealth of knowledge and could talk for hours. He was well traveled and was fortunate to see many parts of the world.
Rod was preceded in death by his first wife Carol Zehms and his brother Michael Bacon.
He is survived by his wife Barb Bacon, his twin daughters Jennifer (Troy) Coonen and Virginia (Jeremy) Bodus, and granddaughter Kennedy Bodus. Rod is further survived by his brother Clay Bacon (Betina Fink), as well as nieces, nephew, cousins and many close friends.
Visitation will be held at the RYAN FUNERAL HOME 305 n. Tenth Street in De Pere from 4 - 7pm Thursday September 4, 2014. Visitation will continue at 10am on Friday at the funeral home until time of service at 11am with Pastor David Hatch officiating. Please go to www.ryanfh.com to send online condolences to the family. In lieu of flowers, the family suggests memorial contributions be made to the Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation at www.pulmonaryfibrosis.org or 888-733-6741.
The family would like to thank the doctors and staff at Aurora Health Care and Lincare for their kindness and help in caring for Rod.
F, b. December 24, 1954, d. December 22, 1990
- Birth: Carol Zehms was born on December 24, 1954.
- Death: She died on December 22, 1990, at age 35.
- Burial: She was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. October 7, 1942, d. August 29, 2014
- Birth: Ronald Long was born on October 7, 1942 in Manitowoc, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on July 10, 1982.
- Death: He died on August 29, 2014, at age 71.
- Burial: He was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Ron Long, aka Bumpa, of Luxemburg, was reunited with his daughter, Kim, on Friday, August 29, 2014. He passed away at home surrounded by his loving family. Ron was born October 7, 1942 in Manitowoc, WI, son of the late Milton and Bernice Long. After graduating from West High class of 1961, he attended UWGB. He married Sue (Suebe) List on July 10, 1982 and they renewed their vows in 1992. Ron was employed by Procter and Gamble for 34 years, retiring in 1997. While employed at Procter and Gamble, and for many years after, he kept the "believe" in Christmas for hundreds of children by becoming Santa for the annual kids Christmas party, and also making appearances at many friends and family's homes.
Ron was an avid gardener, growing heirloom tomatoes and unusual varieties of pumpkins. He loved to fish and made annual trips to Canada for many years with his family and friends. He also coached his wife Suebe's softball teams and played on the Procter and Gamble baseball league team, the "Shipping Animals".
Ron loved animals and supported Suebe's passion for them. Ron was an excellent cook and a talented artist. His chili, sidepork and Cajun meatloaf were often raved over.
He will be deeply missed by his loving wife, Sue (Suebe) List; sons, Mike and Naomi (Wojta) Long; Tim Long; grandson, Turner Long; brothers and sisters-in-law, Gary and Joyce (Ward) Long, Al and Kathy (Van) Long, Dave and Laurie (Dalebroux) Long, and Pat and Margie (Winter) Long; brothers-in-law and sisters-in-law, Steve and Beth (Brice) List, Mike and Kim (Umentum) List, and Mark and Amy (Gossen) List; and numerous nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by his parents; daughter, Kim; grandparents; and aunts and uncles.
A casual celebration of Ron's life will be held on Wednesday, September 3, 2014 from 4:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. at the Reforestation Camp Ski Lodge adjacent to the NEW Zoo, 4418 Reforestation Road, Green Bay. A service and sharing of memories will be at 6:30 p.m. followed by a social celebration. Casual attire is encouraged. Interment will be in Allouez Cemetery. Cotter Funeral Home is assisting the family. Online condolences may be expressed at www.cotterfuneralhome.com. In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund will be established in his name at the NEW Zoo and Bay Area Humane Society.
Ron showed such resolve and courage over the last few years, overcoming the challenges he faced do to his health concerns. The family would like to thank the following people who made Ron's journey to be home possible: St. Vincent 2nd floor Rehab (In and Outpatient); Rennes, Home Instead Senior Care, GB Home Medical, 6th floor ICU at St. Vincent Hospital, and the loving staff on St. Vincent's 9th floor, County Rescue and Unity Hospice.
There are a couple of individuals that need special recognition, they are: Sean French and Janett Johnson. Their love, care and support made it possible for Ron to regain his strength and remain at home. We can NEVER THANK YOU ENOUGH, you are both truly angels among us!