Family: Larry J Goral (b. February 23, 1941, d. February 9, 2015)
Larry J Goral
M, b. February 23, 1941, d. February 9, 2015
- Birth: Larry J Goral was born on February 23, 1941 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on February 9, 2015, at age 73.
- Note: Larry J. Goral, Sr., 73, Kelly Lake, passed away on Monday, February 9, 2015. He was born in Green Bay on Feb. 23, 1941 to the late Anthony and Marie (Tilkens) Goral. Larry graduated from Premontre High School, Class of 1959. He served in the U.S. Navy and was honorably discharged. Larry married the love of his life, Jean Burkel, on June 6, 1964 and had four beautiful children. He retired in 1998 after being a Union Ironworker and moved to Kelly Lake. Starting in 2004 he worked with his wife at Lena School for 7 years where they enjoyed the teachers, staff and students. Larry enjoyed spending time with his family, golfing with his friends, fishing, and the "Lake Life". He was a lifetime member of Ironworker Local Union 8 and also the Knights of Columbus.
Survivors include his loving wife of 50 years, Jean M. Goral; 2 daughters, Tammy Goral; Theresa (Brian) Fox; 1 son, Larry Goral; 5 grandsons, Brandon Gagnon; Bowe Gagnon; Zachary Piper; Brady Piper; Benjamin Piper; 1 granddaughter, Billie Jean (Jason) Stroka; 2 great granddaughters, Brianna Stroka; Paige Stroka; brothers and sisters, Jim (Shirley) Goral; Jane (Dave) Pilz; Jean Amenson; Mike (Bonnie) Goral; in-laws, Bob (Donna) Burkel; Carol Burkel; Jim (Phyllis) Burkel; Kay Burkel; Joan Weber; Patti (Herb) Brown; Dick Fay. Further survived by numerous nieces and nephews.
Larry was preceded in death by his parents; daughter, Vicki Jean Goral; in-laws Everett (Mabel) Burkel; Ronnie (Shirley) Burkel; Mary (Gary) Mettler; Jerry Burkel; Dan Burkel; Chuck Burkel; Bud Weber; Wendy Fay.
Family and friends may call at St. John the Baptist Catholic Church, 2561 Glendale Ave., Howard, on Saturday, Feb. 14 from 9:30 until 11:30 a.m. Mass of Christian Burial 11:30 a.m. Saturday at the church with Military Honors to follow. Online condolences welcome at www.PfotenhauerFuneralHome.com
The family extends a special thank you to the dedicated staff at Theda Clark and Manor Care West, especially Jessica.
Robert Wesley Burkel
M, b. June 26, 1937, d. October 8, 2015
- Birth: Robert Wesley Burkel was born on June 26, 1937.
- Death: He died on October 8, 2015, at age 78.
- Note: Robert Wesley Burkel, age 78, of Keshena, passed away on Thursday, October 8, 2015 at home. Robert was born in Howard on July 26, 1937 to the late Everett and Mable (Zastrow) Burkel.
Robert is survived by: his wife Donna Yvonne Burkel; his children, Steve (Denise) Burkel, Robin (Andy) Paplham, Tavon (Jeff Lyons) Burkel, Terri (Chuck) Conn and Ty Brooks; five grandchildren, Kathy, Mike, Alec, Cole, and Jovon; three great grandchildren, Carter, Parker, and Casey; his sisters and brother, Jean Goral, Joan Weber, Patti (Herbert) Brown, James (Phyllis) Burkel; his brothers-in-law and sisters-in-law, Kay Burkel, Carol Burkel, Dick Fay, Randolph (Lauri) Reiter, Selene (John) Jackson, Patricia (Tony) Martin, Rudolph Reiter, Guy (Winifred) Reiter, Yolonda (Lyle) Tourtillotte, Ava Fowler, and Ardie (Carol) Reiter, as well as numerous nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by his parents, his brothers, sisters and in-laws, Ronald (Shirley) Burkel, Mary (Gary) Mettler, Daniel, Gerald, and Charles Burkel, Wendy Fay, Larry Goral, Bud Weber, Anthony Reiter, Jr., Albert Fowler; his father-in-law, Antone Reiter, Sr.; his mother-in-law, Alegra Reiter.
Robert's wishes were that a private family service be held. Swedberg Funeral Home is assisting the family with the arrangements.
The family would like to extend a special thank you to ThedaCare Hospice nurses, Nancy and Heather, Robert's social worker, Chasity, as well as Darcy Jackson.
Thomas M Janssen
M, b. January 6, 1944, d. August 19, 2014
- Birth: Thomas M Janssen was born on January 6, 1944 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on February 20, 1965.
- Death: He died on August 19, 2014, at age 70, in Denmark, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Thomas M. Janssen, age 70, passed away August 19,2014 at his home in Denmark, surrounded by his family, after a decades long battle with chronic pain and COPD. Tom was born in Green Bay, WI, Jan.6, 1944, to Andrew M. and Ann (Shaughnessy) Janssen. He attended St. Mathew School, Allouez School and Premontre High School. Tom was employed at the old Rothe Foundry in Green Bay and at Tech Systems in DePere until his disability prevented him from continuing the job he loved. On Feb. 20, 1965 he married his love and best friend, Kathleen Weber, and they were going to celebrate their 50th Anniversary soon. During the first 16 years of their marriage, Tom and Kathy had a small hobby farm where they raised Arabian horses. The horses were Tom's passion. He was a "horse whisperer" and enjoyed every moment he spent with them.
Tom and Kathy have three wonderful children and five super grand children that are the loves of their lives. Sara and Duce (Don) Enz, Andrew Janssen and his companion Bernadette, and Jessica Janssen. The grandchildren, Drew and Luke Koslowski, Liam, Finn, and Kat Maloney, are joined by a step-grandson, Geoff and Morgan Enz, and a step-great granddaughter Arianna. Tom also is survived by his sister Mary and Robert Cook and his four nieces and nephews. Susan Cook-Abdallah and Mohamed, Julie Cook, Steven and Jamie Cook, and Rob Cook.
Tom was preceded in death by his parents, his younger brother Peter, his in-laws, Cletus and Dorothy Weber and his grandparents.
According to Tom's wishes, there will be no funeral. There will be a celebration of Tom's life on Saturday, August 23 at the Swan Club (at Legends), 875 Heritage Road, De Pere, from 11:00am until 2:00pm. Please join the family to reminisce about the good times.
Cotter Funeral Home is assisting the family. Online condolences at www.cotterfuneralhome.com
The family would like to thank Cari Duffy and the staff at the Aurora Denmark Clinic and the Aurora Hospice Nurses for their care and kindness through Tom's illness.
Maria Catharina VanHimbergen
F, b. November 16, 1876
- Birth: Maria Catharina VanHimbergen was born on November 16, 1876 in Bladel en Netersel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Henricus Godefridus Soontiens were married on October 26, 1897 in Bladel en Netersel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. February 6, 1879
- Birth: Augustina VanHimbergen was born on February 6, 1879 in Bladel en Netersel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Petrus Jacobus VanDorst were married on November 19, 1907 in Bladel en Netersel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Victor Alphonsus VanHimbergen
M, b. March 10, 1887
- Birth: Victor Alphonsus VanHimbergen was born on March 10, 1887 in Bladel en Netersel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Henricus Godefridus Soontiens
M, b. circa 1875
- Birth: Henricus Godefridus Soontiens was born circa 1875 in Bladel en Netersel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Maria Catharina VanHimbergen were married on October 26, 1897 in Bladel en Netersel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Petrus Jacobus VanDorst
M, b. circa 1879
- Birth: Petrus Jacobus VanDorst was born circa 1879 in Oosterhout, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Augustina VanHimbergen were married on November 19, 1907 in Bladel en Netersel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. circa 1895
- Birth: Albert Danen was born circa 1895.
F, b. circa 1895
- Birth: Johanna Berend.. was born circa 1895.