- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
F, b. August 2, 1916, d. August 2, 1916
- Birth: Baby Fuhrman was born on August 2, 1916 in Bowler, Shawano Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on August 2, 1916, at age 0, in Bowler, Shawano Co, Wisconsin.
Dolly Jean Verch
F, b. June 25, 1943, d. October 13, 2015
- Birth: Dolly Jean Verch was born on June 25, 1943 in Clintonville, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on October 13, 2015, at age 72, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Dolly J. Jolin, age 72, of Neenah (formerly of Marion) passed away on Tuesday, October 13, 2015 at St. Elizabeth Hospital, Appleton, following a two month battle with cancer.
The former Dolly Jean Verch was born on June 25, 1943 at the Clintonville Hospital to Clarence and Jean (Fischer) Verch. She was baptized and confirmed at St. John's Lutheran Church, Marion. Dolly graduated from Marion High School in 1961. She was united in marriage on June 21, 1964 to her high school sweetheart, John D. Jolin, at St. John's Lutheran Church, Marion. She did various clerical duties with the Wisconsin Department of Revenue for 35 years. The couple lived most of their married life in Neenah where they raised a daughter, Jodi.
Dolly was a fun loving person that enjoyed going to sporting events and was an avid Packer and Badger fan for many years. The couple even attended the 1967 NFL Championship game the famous "ice bowl". Dolly and John enjoyed traveling and went to numerous golf tournaments, and college basketball and football games. She also bowled on a team for quite some time. Not only did the couple see the sights in the U.S. but they also traveled to Europe. For the past 33 years they have "wintered" in Florida. She will be remembered most for her beautiful smile, always being neatly dressed, and keeping an immaculate home. For many years the couple loved dancing together and watching The Lawrence Welk Show every Saturday night.
Survivors include her husband of 51 years, John, and two granddaughters, Lindsay (fiancé Travis Thorson) Hurley of Appleton and Haylle Hurley of Neenah. There are two great-grandchildren, Aaron Hurley and Lucia Thorson. She is further survived by one sister, Debbie (Wally) Seacotte of Appleton; a brother-in-law, Tom (Marianne) Jolin of Gettysburg, PA; two sisters-in-law, Mary (Mike Schlender) Jolin of Clintonville and Carol (Dr. Don) McDowell of Alexandria, LA; and many other relatives and friends. Dolly is preceded in death by her parents, a daughter, Jodi Hurley, a niece, Theresa Jolin, and her father and mother-in-law, James and Alice Jolin.
A Celebration of Life will be held on Saturday, October 24, 2015 at 1:00 PM at the Beil-Didier Funeral Home, 299 S. Main St., Clintonville, with Rev. Bradley Dokken officiating. Friends may call on Saturday from 11:00 AM until time of service at the funeral home.
The family would like to thank the staff and chaplain at St. Elizabeth's Hospital in Appleton for their tender loving care.
M, b. October 22, 1916, d. December 3, 1992
Family: Jean Fischer (b. February 20, 1921, d. March 12, 1995)
- Birth: Clarence Verch was born on October 22, 1916.
- Death: He died on December 3, 1992, at age 76.
F, b. February 20, 1921, d. March 12, 1995
- Birth: Jean Fischer was born on February 20, 1921.
- Death: She died on March 12, 1995, at age 74.
Jodi Lee Jolin
F, b. April 19, 1965, d. August 18, 2007
- Birth: Jodi Lee Jolin was born on April 19, 1965 in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on August 18, 2007, at age 42, in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
Theresa Elspeth Jolin
F, b. September 16, 1982, d. August 8, 2004
- Birth: Theresa Elspeth Jolin was born on September 16, 1982 in Sedul, Korea.
- Death: She died on August 8, 2004, at age 21, in Pennsylvania.
- Adoption: She was adopted.