F, b. April 22, 1958, d. April 22, 1958
- Birth: Baby Verkuilen was born on April 22, 1958.
- Death: She died on April 22, 1958, at age 0.
- Burial: She was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, Old Unknown.
M, b. December 20, 1828, d. February 1, 1901
- Birth: Johann Grones was born on December 20, 1828 in Germany.
- Marriage: He and Katharina F Rausch were married on July 26, 1858.
- Death: Johann Grones died on February 1, 1901, at age 72, in St John, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
Katharina F Rausch
F, b. February 15, 1842, d. September 29, 1918
Family: Johann Grones (b. December 20, 1828, d. February 1, 1901)
- Birth: Katharina F Rausch was born on February 15, 1842 in Germany.
- Marriage: She and Johann Grones were married on July 26, 1858.
- Death: Katharina F Rausch died on September 29, 1918, at age 76, in St John, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
Maria Helena Grones
F, b. August 22, 1859, d. March 8, 1931
- Birth: Maria Helena Grones was born on August 22, 1859 in Sheboygan County, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Michael Durben were married on June 12, 1883.
- Death: Maria Helena Grones died on March 8, 1931, at age 71, in Allouez, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. July 2, 1853, d. October 30, 1927
- Birth: Michael Durben was born on July 2, 1853 in Germany.
- Marriage: He and Maria Helena Grones were married on June 12, 1883.
- Death: Michael Durben died on October 30, 1927, at age 74, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Rose K Grones
F, b. June 8, 1906, d. November 3, 1991
- Birth: Rose K Grones was born on June 8, 1906.
- Death: She died on November 3, 1991, at age 85.
F, b. January 19, 1913, d. December 6, 1996
- Birth: Adele Grones was born on January 19, 1913.
- Death: She died on December 6, 1996, at age 83, in Fond du lac County, Wisconsin.
U, b. December 30, 1958, d. December 30, 1958
- Birth: Baby Baker was born on December 30, 1958.
- Death: He/she died on December 30, 1958, at age 0.
- Burial: He/she was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, Unknown Unmarked.
F, b. January 5, 1905, d. January 27, 1959
- Birth: Verona Feifarek was born on January 5, 1905.
- Marriage: She and Engelbert Wolf were married on October 31, 1935 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Verona Feifarek died on January 27, 1959, at age 54.
- Burial: She was buried in St Mary's, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
F, b. February 12, 1959, d. February 12, 1959
- Birth: Baby Verhyen was born on February 12, 1959.
- Death: She died on February 12, 1959, at age 0.
- Burial: She was buried on February 13, 1959 in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, New/3/53.
M, b. September 1873, d. October 27, 1906
- Birth: Christian Eslinger was born in September 1873.
- Marriage: He and Mary Magdalene Zimmerman were married on November 6, 1894 in Chippewa Falls, Chippewa Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Christian Eslinger died on October 27, 1906, at age 33, in Chippewa Falls, Chippewa Co, Wisconsin.
Mary Magdalene Zimmerman
F, b. May 1874, d. May 20, 1936
- Birth: Mary Magdalene Zimmerman was born in May 1874.
- Marriage: She and Christian Eslinger were married on November 6, 1894 in Chippewa Falls, Chippewa Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Mary Magdalene Zimmerman died on May 20, 1936, at age ~62, in Chippewa Falls, Chippewa Co, Wisconsin.
Jeanette M Schinke
F, b. May 31, 1934, d. August 12, 2014
- Birth: Jeanette M Schinke was born on May 31, 1934.
- Death: She died on August 12, 2014, at age 80.
- Note: Jeanette M. Schiltz (Schinke), Appleton, beloved wife, mother and grandmother, passed away peacefully with her family beside her on August 12, 2014.
Jan was born May 31st, 1934, the first daughter of Molly (Fisher) and Arnold Schinke. On June 11th, 1957, she married Thomas J. Schiltz, now her husband of 57 years.
She is survived by her husband, Tom, her four children: Larry (Christine) Schiltz, Steve (Carol) Schiltz, Ann Turner and Kathleen Schiltz; seven grandchildren: Ian Schiltz, Kristen (Dylan) Guzman, Jeremy Schiltz, Hannah, Luke, Josh Turner, and Jessie Bandt; her Godchildren: Julie (Chris) Kilsdonk, Lynn (William) Smith, Amy (Patrick) O'Connell, Josh and Jessie Turner, and her nieces: Lori, Sherry, and Lynn; nephew Todd; and brother-in-law, Robert Henrickson. She is further survived by her cousins, relatives and friends.
Jan is preceded in death by her parents, her sister Judi Henrickson, and nephew Troy, as well as other loved and valued extended family and friends.
A Mass of Resurrection will be held at 6:00 pm, Friday, August 15th, 2014 at Sacred Heart Parish, 222 E. Fremont Street, Appleton, with Father Donald Zulegar officiating. Family and friends may gather in the Sacred Heart Room from 4 pm until the time of service. In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund has been established.
Jan was a person of deep faith first and foremost. She most enjoyed playing cards, reading and spending time with family and friends. She was actively involved with her parish and the Right to Life Organization.
The family would like to extend a special thank you to TCAH Hospice, and her team Amy, Jill, and Jordan for taking such good care of her.
Ernest W Schinke
M, b. November 1, 1913, d. September 20, 1962
- Birth: Ernest W Schinke was born on November 1, 1913 in Deer Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on September 20, 1962, at age 48, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Alvin O Schinke
M, b. December 13, 1916, d. August 2, 1988
- Birth: Alvin O Schinke was born on December 13, 1916.
- Death: He died on August 2, 1988, at age 71, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. June 2, 1892, d. July 4, 1945
- Birth: Adelaide Kreutz was born on June 2, 1892 in Germany.
- Marriage: She and John David Kelly were married on May 2, 1946 in Dubuque, Dubuque Co, Iowa.
- Death: Adelaide Kreutz died on July 4, 1945, at age 53, in Fond du Lac, Fond du lac Co, Wisconsin.
Robert Joseph VanHandel
M, b. February 5, 1922, d. August 2, 2014
- Birth: Robert Joseph VanHandel was born on February 5, 1922 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on August 2, 2014, at age 92, in Portland, Multnomah Co, Oregon.
- Note: Handel, Robert Joseph Van 92 Feb. 05, 1922 Aug. 02, 2014 Robert "Bob" Joseph Van Handel passed away peacefully Aug. 2, 2014. Bob was born Feb 5, 1922, in Appleton, Wis., the eldest of six children. After joining the U.S. Army Air Corps during WWII, he was temporarily stationed in Georgetown, British Guiana (now Guyana), where he met his future wife, Joyce Cameron Jones. Bob and Joyce had five children and, after Bob's retirement from the Savings and Loan industry in California, the couple moved to Portland. Bob was a great fan of the University of Portland (three of his children and two grandchildren attended the school), Green Bay Packers and Washington Redskins. He also loved music and dancing and was an excellent gardener. He was a devout Catholic and a member of many Catholic organizations, among them the Holy Name Society, the Secular Franciscans and the St. Clare Fraternity. After the death of his beloved wife of 57 years, Bob volunteered during the construction of, and became one of the founding residents at, Assumption Village in North Portland. Bob is survived by his brothers, Donald and Russell; loving children, Sandra Suran, Christine Beathard, Robert, Peter and David; grandchildren, Lisa Wernli-Hunt, Cameron Wernli, David and Stefan Van Handel; great-grandchildren; many nephews and nieces; and a host of other family and friends. A rosary will be said at 1 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 19, 2014, at Assumption Village, and a funeral Mass will be held at 12:30 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 20, 2014, at Holy Cross Catholic Church, followed by a memorial celebration at 2 p.m. in the Hall of Fame Room at the University of Portland's Chiles Center.
Published in The Oregonian from Aug. 13 to Aug. 17, 2014.
Joyce Cameron Jones
F, b. April 28, 1915, d. May 13, 2001
- Birth: Joyce Cameron Jones was born on April 28, 1915.
- Death: She died on May 13, 2001, at age 86, in Portland, Multnomah Co, Oregon.
Donald L VanHandel