Susan Lee Lenzner
F, b. October 30, 1959, d. March 2, 2015
- Birth: Susan Lee Lenzner was born on October 30, 1959 in Shawano, Shawano Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She was married on August 22, 1981 in Embarrass, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on March 2, 2015, at age 55.
- Note: Susan L. Schultz, age 55, of Embarrass passed away on Monday, March 2, 2015 at her home after a courageous battle with pancreatic cancer.
The former Susan Lee Lenzner was born on October 30, 1959 in Shawano to Henry "Dick" and Donna (Wruck) Lenzner. Sue was raised in Shawano where she graduated from high school in 1978. She was united in marriage on August 22, 1981 to Timothy E. Schultz in Embarrass. Sue worked for some years at both Dairy Queen and at McDonalds in Shawano. In 1986 she started farming with her husband in the Town of Larrabee, Waupaca County, and the couple settled at their current home in the Village of Embarrass in 1992.
Sue is a member of Christus Lutheran Church, Clintonville, where she helped out with salad luncheons and funeral dinners. In her younger years, she volunteered with her children's local 4-H club and she also liked snowmobiling. She enjoyed playing pool and pitching horseshoes for several area teams. Sue's other interests included cooking, fishing, and listening to 70's classic rock, especially music by Bob Seger and Jimmy Buffett. She was great at solving jig saw puzzles and often won at Rummy 500. The couple also traveled around the country to visit different states and see the sites. When Sue got her motorcycle license she went on lots of road trips with her husband or with a girlfriend.
Over the years there were many high school kids who helped out on the dairy farm and Sue was like the "mother hen" to them. She taught them the value or hard work and how to live. Sue always thought with her head, but led with her heart.
Survivors include her husband of 33 years, Tim; two children, Abigail (Michael) Idriss of Philadelphia, PA, and Otto Schultz of Embarrass; one grandson, Coldyn Schultz; and her mother, Donna Lenzner of Shawano. There are two sisters-in-law, Pat (Jim) Eng of Freedom and Becky Schultz of Kaukauna. There are two brothers-in-law, John Schultz of Eldridge, IA, and Dave (Terri) Schultz of Embarrass. There are three special cousins, Karen, Cherie, and Julie, whom she was the closest to. Sue is further survived by many other relatives and friends. She is preceded in death by her father, an infant sister, Marie, and her father and mother-in-law, Walter and Ruth Schultz.
Funeral Service will be held on Saturday, March 7th at 11:00 AM at Christus Lutheran Church, Clintonville. Rev. Brian Crocker will officiate and burial will be in the spring at Riverside Cemetery, Embarrass. Friends may call on Friday from 4:00 to 8:00 PM at the Beil-Didier Funeral Home, Clintonville, and on Saturday from 10:00 AM until time of service at the church. In lieu of flowers, memorials are preferred to the Clintonville High School for their annual musicals, to the County Line or Pella Eagles 4-H, or to a charity of your own choice.
The family wishes to thank all the nurses and staff at Appleton Medical Center and ThedaCare at Home Hospice for the compassionate and loving care given to Sue.
Orville W Schilhabel
M, b. August 14, 1916, d. July 28, 2014
- Birth: Orville W Schilhabel was born on August 14, 1916 in Cataract, Monroe Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on July 28, 2014, at age 97, in Horicon, Dodge Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Orville W. Schilhabel, 97 years old, of Horicon, passed away on Monday, July 28, 2014 at the Charleston House in Horicon.
A visitation will be held on Saturday, August 2nd from 10:30 a.m. - 12:15 p.m. at Koepsell-Murray Funeral Home in Horicon. A graveside service will also be held on Saturday, August 2nd at 12:30 p.m. at Oak Hill Cemetery in Horicon, with Chaplain Dietrich Gruen officiating.
Orville was born the son of Joseph and Anna (Rahmlow) Schilhabel on August 14, 1916 in Cataract, WI. He was a graduate of Appleton High School, Appleton, WI. Orville was united in marriage to his 1st wife Irene E. Blake on November 12, 1937. He was united in marriage to his 2nd wife Cheeril H. Heublein on June 4, 1966. He was the owner/operator of Orv's Clothing in Horicon. Orville enjoyed flower gardening and playing golf.
Orville is survived by his children- Darlene (Rod) Grunske of Omro, WI; Terry (Pam) Schilhabel of Perrysburg, OH; and Tom (Barbara) Schilhabel of Belleville, WI; 10 grandchildren; 12 great grandchildren; and 2 great-great grandchildren, nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
Orville is preceded in death by - his parents, his 1st wife Irene, his 2nd wife Cheeril, 1 brother William, 5 sisters- Amanda, Lillian, Hilda, Erna, and Martha.
Koepsell-Murray Funeral and Cremation Services, 716 Clinton Street, Horicon is serving the family. Online condolences may be made at www.koepsellfh.com.
Marie Joseph Gingras
F, b. 1719, d. October 22, 1795
- Birth: Marie Joseph Gingras was born in 1719.
- Death: She died on October 22, 1795, at age ~76.
Marie Angelique Gingras
F, b. November 28, 1724, d. October 20, 1785
- Birth: Marie Angelique Gingras was born on November 28, 1724.
- Death: She died on October 20, 1785, at age 60.
Louis Augustin Gingras
M, b. January 5, 1725
- Birth: Louis Augustin Gingras was born on January 5, 1725.
Marie Genevieve Gingras
F, b. January 3, 1727
- Birth: Marie Genevieve Gingras was born on January 3, 1727.
M, b. December 29, 1728
- Birth: Joseph Gingras was born on December 29, 1728.
Marie Anne Gingras
F, b. December 2, 1730, d. May 19, 1789
- Birth: Marie Anne Gingras was born on December 2, 1730.
- Death: She died on May 19, 1789, at age 58.
Jean Baptiste Gingras
M, b. September 11, 1736
- Birth: Jean Baptiste Gingras was born on September 11, 1736.
M, b. September 28, 1738
- Birth: Pierre Gingras was born on September 28, 1738.
M, b. February 23, 1677, d. March 20, 1677
- Birth: Jean Valliere was born on February 23, 1677 in Québec, Canada.
- Death: He died on March 20, 1677, at age 0, in Québec City, Québec, Canada.
Jean Francois Bouchard
M, b. August 26, 1694, d. September 1, 1694
- Birth: Jean Francois Bouchard was born on August 26, 1694 in Riviere-Ouelle, Kamouraska, Quebec, Canada.
- Death: He died on September 1, 1694, at age 0, in Riviere-Ouelle, Kamouraska, Quebec, Canada.
Marie Madeleine Valliere
F, b. April 7, 1676, d. April 13, 1744
- Birth: Marie Madeleine Valliere was born on April 7, 1676 in Québec, Canada.
- Marriage: She and Robert Petit were married on July 20, 1693 in Neuville, Portneuf, Quebec, Canada.
- Death: Marie Madeleine Valliere died on April 13, 1744, at age 68, in Portneuf, Quebec, Canada.
M, b. 1664, d. June 27, 1741
- Birth: Robert Petit was born in 1664 in Chateau Richer, Montmorency, Quebec, Canada.
- Marriage: He and Marie Madeleine Valliere were married on July 20, 1693 in Neuville, Portneuf, Quebec, Canada.
- Death: Robert Petit died on June 27, 1741, at age ~77, in Québec, Canada.
M, b. May 14, 1599, d. March 10, 1671
Family: Anna Mabille (b. March 12, 1599, d. December 9, 1659)
- Birth: Nicolas Boiscochin was born on May 14, 1599 in Sarthe, Pays de la Loire, France.
- Marriage: He and Anna Mabille were married on August 20, 1620 in Le Mans, Sarthe, Pays de la Loire, France.
- Death: Nicolas Boiscochin died on March 10, 1671, at age 71, in Le Mans, Sarthe, Pays de la Loire, France.