Dora Elsie Millard
F, b. August 19, 1895
- Birth: Dora Elsie Millard was born on August 19, 1895.
J Mott Williams
M, b. circa 1895
- Birth: J Mott Williams was born circa 1895.
Mary Hoyt Williams
F, b. October 16, 1916
- Birth: Mary Hoyt Williams was born on October 16, 1916.
F, b. circa 1880
- Birth: Beatrice Andrews was born circa 1880.
- Marriage: She and Victor Otto Hoyt were married on October 26, 1904.
Susan Ann Hoyt
F, b. June 19, 1905
- Birth: Susan Ann Hoyt was born on June 19, 1905.
- Marriage: She and Harry P Weiss were married on January 5, 1942.
Mary Belle Hoyt
F, b. November 17, 1908
- Birth: Mary Belle Hoyt was born on November 17, 1908.
- Marriage: She and Michael Matise were married on November 28, 1928.
Ruth Cecile Hoyt
F, b. December 21, 1912
- Birth: Ruth Cecile Hoyt was born on December 21, 1912.
- Marriage: She was married on March 27, 1936.
Harry P Weiss
M, b. circa 1905
- Birth: Harry P Weiss was born circa 1905.
- Marriage: He and Susan Ann Hoyt were married on January 5, 1942.
M, b. circa 1905
- Birth: Michael Matise was born circa 1905.
- Marriage: He and Mary Belle Hoyt were married on November 28, 1928.
M, b. circa 1848
- Birth: Jack Roe was born circa 1848.
Harlow H Dewey
M, b. circa 1854
- Birth: Harlow H Dewey was born circa 1854.
Willis Filmore Bricker
M, b. May 20, 1854, d. October 13, 1927
- Birth: Willis Filmore Bricker was born on May 20, 1854 in Ada, Hardin Co, Ohio.
- Marriage: He and Martha Ann Cain were married on January 1, 1878 in Belding, Ionia Co, Michigan.
- Death: Willis Filmore Bricker died on October 13, 1927, at age 73, in Belding, Ionia Co, Michigan.
- Note: FORMER MAYOR, POSTMASTER, LEGISLATOR, AND BUILDER ANSWERED SUMMONS
Death, sudden and unexpected, claimed the life of another one of the prominent citizens of this community when it called and took from our midst, Willis F. Bricker, aged 73 years and perhaps the best known and highest esteemed man living in this city. Mr. Bricker had been in poor health for several years, but was always up and around, smiling, cheerful, hopeful, with a warm greeting and an optimistic outlook for the future at all times.
He had been about as usual on Wednesday but, when he went to bed that night he had remarked to Mrs. Bricker that he felt none too good and a short time afterward he got up and took some simple home remedy which had always been resorted to in relieving him. Mrs. Bricker had been called to the home of her son, Wilford, nearby, when the attack struck her husband and altho a physician was on hand almost immediately, nothing could be done and he passed away within a short time.
"Will" Bricker was one of the greatest community builders this city ever had. To say nothing of the moral influence he exerted by the sterling character which he possessed and the incalculable good which he gave to the community in which he lived, he had in his career here, built nearly 65 homes and business places in the city. His ambitions were not a lust for money, power and wealth, but were guided by a desire to assist his fellow-men in bettering their conditions and lives and it has yet to be said by the first person, that he ever deviated from the golden rule in any of his transactions. Few men, indeed are there who can and do live the wholesome, unselfish lives and maintain an unblemished character, as did our friend, W. F. Bricker.
Funeral services were held at the Bricker residence on Sunday afternoon at 2 o'clock, Rev. H. E. Church officiating and burial was in River Ridge cemetery. A large concourse of friends were present at the funeral and followed the remains to the grave. Pall bearers were Frank O'Bryon, Art Strong, Elmer Wise, Sumner Wilson, Glenn E. Wortley and Mert Eaves. Honorary bearers were: Henry J. Leonard, Albert Weter, Charles Wise, Dr. Stanton, Dr. Pinkham, Charles Madden, John DeVlieger, Charles O'Bryon, Harry A. Lamb, Elvon C. Lloyd, George W. Moulton and Harry J. Connell. In March of this year, Mr. Bricker prepared the following obituary, which along with an article headed "Faith and Hope," was read as a part of his funeral services.
Charles Ernest Bricker
M, b. October 19, 1878, d. June 25, 1879
- Birth: Charles Ernest Bricker was born on October 19, 1878 in Michigan.
- Death: He died on June 25, 1879, at age 0.
William Earl Bricker
M, b. October 19, 1878, d. July 11, 1879
- Birth: William Earl Bricker was born on October 19, 1878 in Michigan.
- Death: He died on July 11, 1879, at age 0, in Michigan.
Neva Belle Bricker
F, b. April 25, 1883, d. 1965
- Birth: Neva Belle Bricker was born on April 25, 1883 in Belding, Ionia Co, Michigan.
- Marriage: She and Vern Claude Divine were married on September 4, 1906 in Belding, Ionia Co, Michigan.
- Death: Neva Belle Bricker died in 1965, at age ~82, in Los Angeles County, California.
Vern Claude Divine
M, b. March 10, 1885, d. September 2, 1985
- Birth: Vern Claude Divine was born on March 10, 1885 in Michigan.
- Marriage: He and Neva Belle Bricker were married on September 4, 1906 in Belding, Ionia Co, Michigan.
- Death: Vern Claude Divine died on September 2, 1985, at age 100, in Los Angeles County, California.
Martha Maurine Divine
F, b. December 21, 1909, d. January 4, 2010
- Birth: Martha Maurine Divine was born on December 21, 1909.
- Death: She died on January 4, 2010, at age 100, in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
Betty Belle Divine
F, b. September 22, 1912, d. July 15, 1994
- Birth: Betty Belle Divine was born on September 22, 1912 in Belding, Ionia Co, Michigan.
- Marriage: She and Ashley Wallace Offill were married on September 8, 1938 in Chicago, Cook Co, Illinois.
- Death: Betty Belle Divine died on July 15, 1994, at age 81, in Fort Myers, Lee Co, Florida.
Vern Conrad Divine
M, b. December 31, 1922, d. November 24, 2008
- Birth: Vern Conrad Divine was born on December 31, 1922.
- Death: He died on November 24, 2008, at age 85, in Claremont, Los Angeles Co, California.
Ashley Wallace Offill
M, b. March 14, 1912, d. April 2, 2003
- Birth: Ashley Wallace Offill was born on March 14, 1912 in Breese, Clinton Co, Illinois.
- Marriage: He and Betty Belle Divine were married on September 8, 1938 in Chicago, Cook Co, Illinois.
- Death: Ashley Wallace Offill died on April 2, 2003, at age 91, in Plano, Collin Co, Texas.
M, b. circa 1823
- Birth: Neil McCauley was born circa 1823.
- Marriage: He and Catherine Newhouse were married on October 3, 1855 in Chinguacousy, Peel, Ontario, Canada.
F, b. 1832, d. March 15, 1910
- Birth: Maria Golden was born in 1832.
- Marriage: She and John Newhouse were married in December 1853 in Ontario, Canada.
- Death: Maria Golden died on March 15, 1910, at age ~78, in Ontario, Canada.