M, b. December 28, 1910, d. August 11, 1971
- Father: Albert Lozon (b. August 31, 1873, d. December 26, 1951)
- Mother: Sophie Demers (b. March 6, 1882, d. October 19, 1965)
- Birth: Donald Lozon was born on December 28, 1910.
- Marriage: He and Alda Emery were married on July 22, 1932 in Grande Pointe, Ontario, Canada.
- Death: Donald Lozon died on August 11, 1971, at age 60.
M, b. June 20, 1941, d. September 21, 1941
- Birth: Felix Lozon was born on June 20, 1941.
- Death: He died on September 21, 1941, at age 0.
Maurice Ronald Lozon
M, b. May 3, 1914, d. December 4, 1987
- Birth: Eddie Lozon was born on May 3, 1914.
- Marriage: He and Florida Marie Emery were married on December 27, 1938 in Grande Pointe, Ontario, Canada.
- Death: Eddie Lozon died on December 4, 1987, at age 73.
F, b. February 27, 1844, d. August 16, 1913
Family: Charles Alexander Emery (b. October 29, 1836, d. December 15, 1894)
- Mary Emery (b. October 12, 1862, d. September 6, 1947)
- Joseph Charles Emery (b. March 23, 1863)
- Cephore Emery (b. February 16, 1866, d. June 11, 1936)
- Edesse Emery (b. September 27, 1867, d. circa October 1, 1868)
- Delphine Emery (b. July 14, 1869, d. June 5, 1895)
- Josephine Emery (b. July 14, 1869, d. February 10, 1877)
- Gilbert Emery (b. January 25, 1872, d. March 25, 1947)
- Noe Emery (b. September 13, 1876, d. October 11, 1947)
- Theodore Emery (b. July 6, 1879, d. March 23, 1962)
- Dolphus Emery (b. May 18, 1881, d. January 26, 1959)
- Alfred Emery (b. 1884, d. October 20, 1885)
- Leon Emery (b. May 1, 1891)
- Birth: Catherine Primeau was born on February 27, 1844.
- Marriage: She and Charles Alexander Emery were married on May 29, 1860 in Paincourt, Kent Co, Ontario, Canada.
- Death: Catherine Primeau died on August 16, 1913, at age 69.
F, b. October 12, 1862, d. September 6, 1947
Family: Noah Cartier (b. May 5, 1865, d. September 8, 1949)
- Fredrick Cartier (b. December 1886)
- Henry Cartier (b. January 27, 1888, d. September 29, 1976)
- John Cartier (b. August 3, 1889, d. January 23, 1990)
- Thomas Cartier (b. November 3, 1890)
- George Cartier (b. June 1892)
- Mary B Cartier (b. January 11, 1894, d. April 3, 1918)
- Marie Isabella Cartier (b. January 11, 1894)
- Julia Emma Cartier (b. October 3, 1895, d. May 4, 1978)
- Birth: Mary Emery was born on October 12, 1862.
- Marriage: She and Noah Cartier were married on March 1, 1886.
- Death: Mary Emery died on September 6, 1947, at age 84.
- Note: Death of Mrs. Mary Carter
An illness of almost three months duration culminated on saturday last in the death of Mrs. Mary Cartier, beloved wife of Noah Cartier, at the family residence at 36 Johnston Street.
The late Mrs. Cartier, who was in her 85th year, resided in Wallaceburg since her marriage to Noah Cartier sixty-one years ago. She was a devout member of Our Lady of Help R. C. church and of the Altar Socieity.
Surviving there are her husband; five sons, Fred, Henry, John, Thomas and George, all of Sombra township; and a daughter, Miss Julia Cartier at home.
There are also 4 brothers and 3 sisters, Noah Emery, Sombra Twp., Theodore and Adolphus, Dover, Leo of Windsor, Mrs. James Newman, Big Point, Mrs. Arthur Barrett, Belle River and Mrs. Kilman of Florida.
Rev. Father B. R. Laverty was celebrant of the Requiem High Mass at Our Lady of Help church Monday morning for the late Mrs. Noah Cartier, who died recently at her home in Wallaceburg. Many friends and relatives attended to pay their final tribute to Mrs Cartier who made many friends during her long period of residence in Wallaceburg.
Many spiritual rememberances were sent and there were also many floral offerings. Miss Minnie Dunlop was at the organ and the Proper of the Mass was sung by girls of the Ave Maria choir. The flower-Bearers were Lawrence Labadie, Alfred Emery, Wilfred Norman and Donald Carier. The pall-berrers were Chester Young, Alfred Jones, Sidney Moore, H. LaPierre, Mr. Chuerin of Pain Cout and Fred Normandin. Interment was made in the family plot in Riverview Cemetery.