M, b. circa 1895
- Birth: George Gagne was born circa 1895.
- Marriage: He and Ernestine Reopelle were married on July 11, 1956 in Minnesota.
Clara Marie Lacoursiere
F, b. February 1, 1909, d. September 12, 2006
- Birth: Clara Marie Lacoursiere was born on February 1, 1909 in Red Lake Falls, Red Lake Co, Minnesota.
- Marriage: She and Albert Joseph Reopelle were married on July 2, 1928 in Red Lake Falls, Red Lake Co, Minnesota.
- Death: Clara Marie Lacoursiere died on September 12, 2006, at age 97, in Greenacres, Spokane Co, Washington.
Caroline Doris Reopelle
Robert Ernest Reopelle
M, b. April 18, 1933, d. February 15, 1997
- Birth: Robert Ernest Reopelle was born on April 18, 1933 in Red Lake Falls, Red Lake Co, Minnesota.
- Death: He died on February 15, 1997, at age 63, in Tacoma, Pierce Co, Washington.
Kenneth James Reopelle
M, b. January 22, 1937, d. March 16, 1999
- Birth: Kenneth James Reopelle was born on January 22, 1937 in Red Lake Falls, Red Lake Co, Minnesota.
- Death: He died on March 16, 1999, at age 62.
M, b. circa 1860, d. 1888
- Birth: Thomas Bergeron was born circa 1860.
- Marriage: He and Louise Emma Hebert were married in 1879.
- Death: Thomas Bergeron died in 1888.
M, b. circa 1880
- Birth: Thomas Bergeron was born circa 1880.
M, b. circa 1882
- Birth: Adolphus Bergeron was born circa 1882.
M, b. circa 1860
- Birth: Levi Taillon was born circa 1860.
- Marriage: He and Louise Emma Hebert were married in 1892.
M, b. circa 1895
- Birth: Raoul Taillon was born circa 1895.
M, b. circa 1895
- Birth: Nap Taillon was born circa 1895.
M, b. circa 1895
- Birth: Frank Taillon was born circa 1895.
M, b. circa 1895
- Birth: Ernest Taillon was born circa 1895.
F, b. January 6, 1880, d. January 13, 1938
- Birth: Maria Allard was born on January 6, 1880 in Belgium.
- Marriage: She and Joseph Louis Hebert were married in October 1902.
- Death: Maria Allard died on January 13, 1938, at age 58, in Grand Forks, Grand Forks Co, North Dakota.
- Note: Cavalier Chronicle, Cavalier, Pembina, North Dakota USA USA - Vol 48, No 11 - Friday, January 21, 1938 - Reel 02406 - Oct 30, 1936 to Dec 30, 1938 - MRS J. HEBERT, 58 SUCCUMBS. Funeral Services Were Held Monday from R. C. Church
Monday, Jan. 17th, 1938, funeral services were held from the R. C. Church at Cavalier for Mrs. Joseph Hebert who died Thursday, Jan. 13th, at St. Michaels hospital at Grand Forks, following an illness of one month's duration. Services were conduced by Father Ouellet and Requiem high mass was sung by the choir assisted by Leonard Breton of Thompson, N. D. who sang several favorite hymns of Mrs. Hebert's
Maria Allard, was the daughter of Joseph and Marie Allard. Her parents were of French descent. She was born in Belguim, Jan. 6, 1880 and when she was four years old her mother died and when still a child in company with her father, sister and brothers they came to America first stopping at Rolla, N. D. where they remained for ten years then went to Inwood, Man., where they remained for twenty years and in 1927 came to Pembina County and settled on a farm west of Cavalier where she remained until her death.
October 1902, she was married to Joseph Hebert at Calarney, Man., and to this union ten children were born.
Mrs. Hebert was a member of the St. Bridget's Altar Society and was also a member of the Cavalier American Legion Auxiliary.
Surviving are her husband, seven daughters, Mrs. Louis Mayer, Fisher Branch, Man., Mrs. Nap Reopelle, Mrs. Emil Hebert, Mrs. Art Berry and Delima of Cavalier; Jane and Blanche, R .N's at Grand Forks; three sons Arthur of Pembina; Ernest of Backoo and Louis who is attending the A. C. at Fargo. Three brothers, Leon Allard of Rolla, Eugene of Dearhorn, Man., and Joseph of St. Vital, Man.
Relatives attending from outside the community were: Leon Allard, daughter Marie and son Alfred of Rolla; Louis of Fargo and Jane and Blanche of Grand Forks.
Pallbearers were: Ralph o'Connor, Frank Crawford, Jack Cranley, Eli Taillon, Henry McCurran and Mart Ault.
Arthur J Hebert
M, b. circa 1903
- Birth: Arthur J Hebert was born circa 1903.
F, b. December 2, 1904, d. January 14, 1971
- Birth: Antoinette Hebert was born on December 2, 1904 in St Ambroise, Manitoba, Canada.
- Marriage: She and Napoleon Reopelle were married on July 8, 1926 in Cavalier, Pembina Co, North Dakota.
- Death: Antoinette Hebert died on January 14, 1971, at age 66, in Cavalier, Pembina Co, North Dakota.
- Note: Cavalier Chronicle, Cavalier, Pembina, North Dakota USA USA Vol 80 No 17 -Thursday, January 21 1971 - Reel 8986 January 7 to December 30, 1971 RITES ARE HELD FOR LOCAL LADY
Mrs. Napoleon Reopelle, 66, the former Antoinette Hebert, died Thursday, Jan. 14, at Eugene, Ore., following a short illness.
Services were held from St. Bridget's Catholic Church in Cavalier Tuesday at 10 a.m. with Rev. John Cullen officiating. Interment will be in St. Bridget's Cemetery. Pallbearers were Howard Shahane, Dick Kihne, Ernest Quam, Edmund Abrahamson, George Morden and Don Beaudoin. Jensen Funeral Home of Cavalier was in charge of arrangements.
Mrs. Reopelle was born Dec. 2, 1904, at St. Ambrose, Manitoba, the daughter of the late Joseph and Marie Hebert. She spent her early life in Canada and came, at the age of 21, to Cavalier where she resided until her death.
She was united in marriage to Mr. Reopelle, July 8, 1926, at Cavalier. Mr. Reopelle survives as do three sons, Richard, Fargo; Eugene, Eugene, Ore.; and Leon, Dickinson; and two daughters, Mrs. Ted (Margaret) Steinberg, Fargo, and Mrs. Kenneth (Louise) Kukuk, Cavalier.
Also surviving are three brothers, Ernest Hebert and Arthur Hebert, St Paul, and Louis Hebert, Tacoma, Wash.; six sisters, Mrs. Louis (Annie) Meyer, Winnipeg; Mrs. Maurice (Jane) Olson, and Mrs. John (Blanche) Shabert, both of Grand Forks; Mrs. Arthur (Laura) Berry, St Paul; Mrs. Kenny (Irma) Hebert, Mrs. Delina Arnold, Cavalier. She also has 25 grandchildren.
Besides her parents, she was preceded in death by a daughter, Mrs. Milo (Grace) Dullum, who died in 1963.
Ernest P Hebert
M, b. July 28, 1905, d. March 5, 1980
- Birth: Ernest P Hebert was born on July 28, 1905 in Inwood, Manitoba, Canada.
- Death: He died on March 5, 1980, at age 74.
- Note: Grand Forks Herald, Grand Forks, Grand Forks, Grand Forks, North Dakota USA USA - 101th year, #255 - Monday, March 10, 1980; Reel 4837 March 1,1980 to March 31, 1980 ERNEST P. HEBERT
Ernest P. Hebert, 74, St. Paul, Minn., and formerly of Grand Forks, died Wednesday in St. Paul.
Services were held Saturday in St. Paul. Burial will be in St. Paul. Wulff Family Chapel, St. Paul, was in charge of arrangements.
Mr. Hebert was born July28, 1905 in Inwood, Manitoba.
Survivors include his wife Eva; two sons, Ralph and Dale, both of St. Paul; two daughters, Mrs. Wallace (Lillian) Holweger, St Paul, Mrs. Robert (Vida) Armstrong, Bremerton, Wash.; four sisters, Mrs. Jane Olson, Mrs. John (Blanche) Schabert, both of Grand Forks, Mrs. Laura Berry, St Paul, Mrs. Irma Hebert, Cavalier, N. D.; one brother, Louis, Tacoma, Wash.; 15 grandchildren; 13 great-grandchildren.
Mary E Hebert
F, b. circa 1908
- Birth: Mary E Hebert was born circa 1908.
Laura Alice Hebert
Blanche M Hebert
Rose Delima Helen Hebert
F, b. June 19, 1916, d. November 6, 1979
- Birth: Rose Delima Helen Hebert was born on June 19, 1916 in Inwood, Manitoba, Canada.
- Death: She died on November 6, 1979, at age 63, in Cavalier, Pembina Co, North Dakota.
- Note: Cavalier Chronicle, Cavalier, Pembina, North Dakota USA Vol 88, No 9 - Thursday Nov. 15, 1979 Reel 8994 January 4 to December 27, 1979 OBITUARIES - MRS. DELIMA H. ARNOLD
Mrs. Delima H. Arnold, Cavalier, Cavalier (sic), died Tuesday, Nov. 6, in the Pembina County Memorial hospital in Cavalier.
Mrs. Arnold was born June 19, 1916 at Inwood, Manitoba, the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Hebert. She came to Cavalier area with her family as a child and has resided here since.
She is survived by one daughter, Mrs. John (Eugenie) Hansen Keokuk, Ia.; four sons, John Arnold and Robert Arnold, United States Navy stationed in California, and Romaine Arnold, United States Navy stationed in Pennsylvania, and Rene Arnold, Champlain, Minn., 15 grandchildren; sisters, Mrs. John (Blanche) Shabert and Mrs. Jane Olson, Grand Forks, Mrs. Laura Barry, St. Paul, Minn., Mrs. Erma Hebert, Cavalier, and Mrs. Ann Meyers, Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada; two brothers, Ernest Hebert, S. Paul, Minn. , and Louis Hebert, Tacoma, Wash. She was preceded in death by her parents, one sister and one brother.
Mrs. Hebert was a member of the Cavalier American Legion Auxiliary and a member of St. Bridget's Catholic Church, Cavalier.
Funeral services were held from St. Bridget's Catholic Church in Cavalier, on Monday, Nov. 12 at 10 a.m. with Msgr. Petr Lekavy officiating and interment was in St. Bridget's cemetery.
Pall bearers were Kenneth Gelder, Albert Hebert, Alfred Kukuk, Kenneth Kukuk, Clair Longtin and Robert Taillon.
Arrangements were with Jensen Funeral Home of Cavalier.
M, b. October 5, 1904, d. January 10, 1985
- Birth: Napoleon Reopelle was born on October 5, 1904 in Cavalier, Pembina Co, North Dakota.
- Marriage: He and Antoinette Hebert were married on July 8, 1926 in Cavalier, Pembina Co, North Dakota.
- Death: Napoleon Reopelle died on January 10, 1985, at age 80, in Fargo, Cass Co, North Dakota.
- Note: Cavalier Chronicle, Cavalier Pembina County, North Dakota USA , Vol 94, No 19, Tuesday January 15, 1985 Reel 9000 January 1 to December 21, 1985 - Obituaries - Napoleon Reopelle
Napoleon L. (Nap) Reopelle, 80, Cavalier, died Thursday, Jan. 10, 1985, at St. John's Hospital in Fargo.
Mr Reopelle was born Oct. 5, 1904 at Cavalier to Joseph and Margaret (Taillon) Reopelle. He lived and worked in the Cavalier area all his life. He married Marie Antoinette Hebert at Cavalier on July 8, 1926. She died Jan. 14, 1971. He was a member of St. Bridget's Catholic Church, Cavalier.
Survivors include two daughters: Mrs. Ted (Margaret) Steinberg, Fargo, and Mrs. Kenneth (Louise) Kukuk, Cavalier; two sons, Richard, West Fargo, and Eugene, Eugene, Ore; 25 grandchildren and 12 great grandchildren. He was also preceded in death by his parents; one daughter, Grace Dullum; one son, Leon Reopelle; five sisters, Jennie Herron, Aurelia Reopelle, Florence Jackson, Mary Ann Crawford, Alice Woolf; two brothers; Joseph and Ernest Reopelle.
Funeral services were Monday, Jan. 14 at St Bridget's Catholic Church with Monsigner Petr. Lekavy officiating. Pallbearers were Steven Dullum, Al Kukuk, Albert Hebert, Grant Kukuk, Richard Reopelle and Timothy Reopelle. Interment was in the St Bridget's Catholic Cemetery, Cavalier. A visitation and prayer service were held on Sunday at the Funeral Home. The Jensen Funeral Home of Cavalier was in charge of arrangements.