F, b. February 5, 1861, d. December 20, 1937
Family: Francois Euclide Hebert (b. February 12, 1856, d. December 8, 1938)
- Eugenie E Hebert (b. July 5, 1892, d. August 2, 1982)
- Louis Marius Hebert (b. October 18, 1892, d. March 19, 1968)
- Emile Francis Hebert (b. May 1, 1894, d. August 5, 1974)
- Raoul Euclide Hebert (b. February 15, 1896, d. October 16, 1978)
- Birth: Arthemise Bachand was born on February 5, 1861 in Québec, Canada.
- Marriage: She and Francois Euclide Hebert were married on March 4, 1890 in Roxton Pond, Shefford Co, Quebec, Canada.
- Death: Arthemise Bachand died on December 20, 1937, at age 76.
- Note: Cavalier Chronicle, Cavalier, Pembina, North Dakota USA USA - Vol 48, No 7 - Friday, December 24, 1937 Reel 02406 - Oct 30, 1936 to Dec 30, 1938 HEBERT RITES HELD MONDAy - Pembina County Pioneer Passes after Lingering Illness
Monday, December 20th, funeral services were held from the St. Bridget's Catholic Church in Cavalier for Mrs. Frank E. Hebert, 76, who died Saturday following a two month's illness. Rev. Father Ouelet officiated.
Arthemise Bachand was born at Ruxton Pond, Quebec Canada, February 5, 1861. She spent her early life there. On March 4th, 1890 she was married to Frank E. Hebert and the couple came to Pembina county March 17th, that same year, arriving at Hamilton and came to Cavalier where they resided since.
Surviving in addition to her husband are three sons Louis M. of St. Cloud, Minn., Emil F. of Cavalier and Raoul of Fargo; one daughter, Eugenie of Cavalier; two brothers Francis Bachand of Mountrail and Arthur Bachand of Providence, R. I. and two sisters Mrs. Regina Nadeau of Rutland, VT and Mrs. Peter Coderre of Fox Valley, Sask.
Pallbearers were: L. H. Branchaud, V. McCurran, Ernest Hebert, Nap. Reopelle, Henry McCurran, August Rickbeil.
Burial was in the Cavalier Catholic cemetery.
Eugenie E Hebert
M, b. July 5, 1892, d. August 2, 1982
- Birth: Eugenie E Hebert was born on July 5, 1892 in Cavalier, Pembina Co, North Dakota.
- Death: He died on August 2, 1982, at age 90, in Cavalier, Pembina Co, North Dakota.
- Note: Cavalier Chronicle, Cavalier, Pembina, North Dakota USA Vol 41 Friday April10, 1931Reel 02404 March 20, 1931 to April 10, 1933 -Eugenie Hebert, for City Treasurer, surprised her many friends by topping the mayoriality winning vote by one by getting 254 votes to Robbies 253 and more surprising that she was not on the regular ballot, and won with stickers.
Eugenie Hebert daughter of Francois Euclide Hebert
Cavalier Chronicle, Cavalier, Pembina, North Dakota, Vol. 90, No. 48 Tuesday, Aug. 10, 1982 - Roll 8997 Jan. 4 - Dec. 28, 1982 EUGENIE HEBERT
Miss Eugenie Hebert, 90, Cavalier, died Monday, Aug. 2, 1982, in the Pembina County Memorial Hospital, Cavalier.
Miss Hebert was born July 5, 1892 in Cavalier to Mr. and Mrs. Frank Hebert. She was employed in a bank in Canada and then at the Pembina County Register of Deeds office in Cavalier until her retirement. She was a member of St. Bridget's Catholic Church where she served as the organist for over 50 years. She was the last surviving member of her immediate family having been preceded in death by her parents, three brothers and one sister. Survivors include several nieces and nephews.
Funeral services were held Thursday, Aug. 5, 1982 at St. Bridget's Catholic Church in Cavalier, Msg. Petr Lekavy officiating. Burial was at St. Bridget's Cemetery, Cavalier.
Pall bearers were Marcel, Bailly, Ernest Beaudrie, Kenneth Gunlogson, Clair Longtin,
Jack Shahane and Robert Taillon.
The rosary was recited on Wednesday evening at the Jensen Funeral Home, Cavalier, in charge of arrangements.
Louis Marius Hebert
M, b. October 18, 1892, d. March 19, 1968
- Birth: Louis Marius Hebert was born on October 18, 1892 in Cavalier, Pembina Co, North Dakota.
- Death: He died on March 19, 1968, at age 75, in Pembina, Pembina Co, North Dakota.
Emile Francis Hebert
M, b. May 1, 1894, d. August 5, 1974
- Birth: Emile Francis Hebert was born on May 1, 1894 in Cavalier, Pembina Co, North Dakota.
- Marriage: He and Irma M Hebert were married on November 17, 1931 in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.
- Death: Emile Francis Hebert died on August 5, 1974, at age 80, in Cavalier, Pembina Co, North Dakota.
- Note: Emile Frank Hebert (aka Kenny) son of Francois Euclide & Arthemise Bachand Hebert
Cavalier Chronicle, Cavalier, Pembina, North Dakota USA Vol. 82 No 46 Thursday August 8, 1974 Reel 8989 January 3 to December 26, 1974 OBITUARIES - EMIL F HEBERT
Emil F. Hebert, 80 , Cavalier, died Monday at the Pembina County Memorial Hospital in Cavalier.
Funeral services will be held Thursday (today) at 10 a. m. at St. Bridget's Catholic Church, Cavalier, with Rev. Fr. Richard Gross officiating. Burial will be in St. Bridget Cemetery, Cavalier, with graveside Military rites. Jensen Funeral Home of Cavalier is in charge of arrangements.
Mr. Hebert was born May 1, 1894 at Cavalier to Mr. and Mrs. Frank Hebert. He spent his entire life in the Cavalier community except for service in the U. S. Marines during World War I. He married Irma Hebert Nov. 17, 1931 at Winnipeg, Man. Survivors include his wife, one daughter, Mrs. Walter (Theresa) Wawers, Quincy, Wash.; Four sons, Joseph of Spokane, Wash., Albert of Cavalier; John of Mandan; and Thomas of Grand Forks,; one sister, Miss Eugenie Hebert, Cavalier, and one brother, Raoul, Torrance, Calif. He was preceded in death by his parents, one sister and one brother.
Raoul Euclide Hebert
M, b. February 15, 1896, d. October 16, 1978
- Birth: Raoul Euclide Hebert was born on February 15, 1896 in Cavalier, Pembina Co, North Dakota.
- Death: He died on October 16, 1978, at age 82, in Los Angeles, Los Angeles Co, California.
Irma M Hebert
F, b. circa 1894
- Birth: Irma M Hebert was born circa 1894.
- Marriage: She and Emile Francis Hebert were married on November 17, 1931 in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.
M, b. December 6, 1934, d. April 7, 2004
- Birth: Albert Hebert was born on December 6, 1934 in Cavalier, Pembina Co, North Dakota.
- Marriage: He was married on January 14, 1969 in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Death: He died on April 7, 2004, at age 69, in Grand Forks, Grand Forks Co, North Dakota.
- Note: Cavalier Chronicle,Cavalier, Pembina, North Dakota USA USA - Vol 118, No 35 - Wednesday, April 14, 2004 - Reel 15530 January 7 2004 to December 29, 2004 ALBERT A HEBERT
Albert A. Hebert, age 69 of Cavalier, N.D., died Wednesday, April 7, 2004 at the Altru Hospital in Grand Forks, ND.
Albert Anthony Hebert was born December 6, 1934, at Cavalier, ND to Emile and Irma Hebert. He grew up and attended school in Cavalier. Albert served in the U.S. Air Force in Korea and Vietnam. After his discharge from the service, he worked for Lockheed as an airplane mechanic in Bangkok, Thailand.
On January 14, 1969, he married Somkuan "Penny" Eiam-Saad at Bangkok. They then returned to Cavalier, where Albert worked for Abrahamson Construction and Harold Berglund.
He is survived by his wife, Penny; son, Dave (Leti) Hebert of Caldwell, ID; three grandchildren: Monica, Alex, and Nathan; a sister, Theresa Wawers of Quincy, WA; and a brother, John (Janice) Hebert of Bismarck, ND.
Albert was preceded in death by his parents; and brothers, Joseph and Tom Hebert.
Funeral services were held Saturday, April 10 at 10:00 a.m. at the Jensen-Askew Funeral Home in Cavalier. Rev. Fr. Jason Lefor officiated. Military Rites were performed by the Lavern J. Thompson Post #11, Cavalier American Legion. Burial was in the North Dakota USA Veterans Cemetery, Mandan, ND.