Beatrice Josephine Marie Forgue
F, b. October 7, 1908, d. March 23, 1991
- Birth: Beatrice Josephine Marie Forgue was born on October 7, 1908 in Zurich, Rooks Co, Kansas.
- Marriage: She and Lawrence Bedore were married on May 18, 1929 in Zurich, Rooks Co, Kansas.
- Death: Beatrice Josephine Marie Forgue died on March 23, 1991, at age 82.
Roselene Mae Marie Bedore
Aldea Mary Blair
F, b. 1891, d. 1970
- Birth: Aldea Mary Blair was born in 1891.
- Marriage: She and Jean Baptiste Euclide Bedore were married on May 9, 1911 in Zurich, Rooks Co, Kansas.
- Death: Aldea Mary Blair died in 1970, at age ~79.
M, b. circa 1878
- Birth: John Berry was born circa 1878.
Victoria Marie Martel
F, b. 1889, d. 1969
Family: Henry Bedore (b. December 28, 1880, d. November 15, 1966)
- Birth: Victoria Marie Martel was born in 1889.
- Marriage: She and Henry Bedore were married on September 17, 1907 in Zurich, Rooks Co, Kansas.
- Death: Victoria Marie Martel died in 1969, at age ~80.
M, b. September 14, 1864, d. January 14, 1945
- Birth: Pierre Thyfault was born on September 14, 1864 in Québec, Canada.
- Marriage: He and Jennie Malvina Marie Bedore were married on August 3, 1902.
- Death: Pierre Thyfault died on January 14, 1945, at age 80.
Eugene Hubert Thyfault
M, b. February 2, 1909, d. November 11, 1979
- Birth: Eugene Hubert Thyfault was born on February 2, 1909 in Zurich, Rooks Co, Kansas.
- Death: He died on November 11, 1979, at age 70, in Amarillo, Texas.
Mae Louise Marie Barta
F, b. May 5, 1912, d. December 2, 1973
- Birth: Mae Louise Marie Barta was born on May 5, 1912 in Plainville, Rooks Co, Kansas.
- Death: She died on December 2, 1973, at age 61, in Amarillo, Texas.
M, b. circa 1885
- Birth: John Casey was born circa 1885.
Edna Albertine Marie Benoit
F, b. December 10, 1895, d. 1976
- Birth: Edna Albertine Marie Benoit was born on December 10, 1895 in Palmer, Washington Co, Kansas.
- Death: She died in 1976, at age ~81.
Anna Marie Rempe
F, b. September 25, 1888
Family: Leo Bedore (b. October 7, 1890, d. August 14, 1966)
- Margaret Marie Bedore
- Dorothy Marie Bedore (b. January 29, 1912)
- William Bedore (b. March 26, 1913, d. June 11, 1996)
- Richard P Bedore (b. May 9, 1916, d. May 20, 2003)
- Lawrence Bedore (b. January 20, 1918, d. February 2, 2008)
- Elmer Bedore (b. October 5, 1919, d. September 16, 1960)
- Elsie Marie Bedore (b. April 21, 1921, d. March 27, 2000)
- Vernon Bedore (b. October 9, 1925, d. June 23, 1988)
- Birth: Anna Marie Rempe was born on September 25, 1888 in Lawrence, Nuckolls Co, Nebraska.
- Marriage: She and Leo Bedore were married on October 25, 1911 in Plainville, Rooks Co, Kansas.
Dorothy Marie Bedore
F, b. January 29, 1912
- Birth: Dorothy Marie Bedore was born on January 29, 1912.
M, b. March 26, 1913, d. June 11, 1996
- Birth: William Bedore was born on March 26, 1913.
- Death: He died on June 11, 1996, at age 83.
Richard P Bedore
M, b. May 9, 1916, d. May 20, 2003
- Birth: Richard P Bedore was born on May 9, 1916 in Zurich, Rooks Co, Kansas.
- Marriage: He and Evelyn Opal Marie Stithem were married on November 16, 1936 in Zurich, Rooks Co, Kansas.
- Death: Richard P Bedore died on May 20, 2003, at age 87, in Abilene, Dickinson Co, Kansas.
- Note: Richard P. Bedore, 87, a former Damar resident, died Tuesday, May 20, 2003, at Infinia Care Home, Abilene. He was born May 9, 1916, in Zurich to Leo and Anna (Rempe) Bedore. He married Evelyn Opal Stithem on Nov. 19, 1936, in Zurich. He retired after 35 years with the Rooks County road department. Survivors include his wife, Hill City; four sons, Darrell, Damar, Richard, Aurora, Colo., Ronald F., Hill City, and Christian, Stockton; a daughter, JoAnn Chavez, Irving, Texas
As a young boy I lived next door to the Richard Bedore family. My father George Desaire died in 1956 when I was 9 years of age. Richard Bedore had two sons, Richard Lee and Ron that were my age. We spent many an Sunday afternoon fishing on Big Creek or any small creek through some farmer's pasture catching grasshoppers and then hooking them on an old cane pole witha red and white bobber, and dropping them into holes near the bank into the depths where old Mr Catfish called home.
I always respected Mr Richard Bedore because he was a hard working honest Christian man who took a young nine year old fatherless boy under his wing to become a suragate father to me. I watched many afternoons in the Damar Beer joint watching Richard smoking one cigarette after another while he took all the old widow's money in Pinocle games.
He was a good man.
M, b. January 20, 1918, d. February 2, 2008
- Birth: Lawrence Bedore was born on January 20, 1918 in Stockton, Rooks Co, Kansas.
- Marriage: He and Joyce Marie Beebe were married on January 16, 1946.
- Death: Lawrence Bedore died on February 2, 2008, at age 90.
- Note: Lawrence O. Bedore, 90, Stockton, died Saturday, Feb. 2, 2008, at Solomon Valley Manor, Stockton. He was born Jan. 20, 1918, Zurich, to Leo and Anna (Rempe) Bedore. He married S. Joyce Beebe on Jan. 16, 1946, in Stockton. She preceded him in death Oct. 14, 2007. He was a custodian for Stockton High School. He was a U.S. Army veteran, serving during World War II.
Survivors include two sons, Dennis Bedore, Stockton, and Donald Bedore, Emmetsburg, Md.; two daughters, Martha Talbott, Irving, Texas, and Nancy Cary, Downs; two sisters Margaret St. Peter, Aurora, Colo., and Ann Stephen, Wichita; seven grandchildren; and 11 great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by a infant daughter, Mary Catherine.
Services will be at 10 a.m. Tuesday at St. Thomas Catholic Church, Stockton; burial in St. Thomas Cemetery, with military honors provided by Monroe-Taylor-Barnes Veterans of Foreign Wars Post No. 8873.
Visitation will be until 8 p.m. today at Smith-Overlease Funeral Home, Stockton.
A vigil will be at 7 p.m., today, followed by Knights of Columbus rosary, both at the funeral home.
Memorials are suggested to St. Thomas Catholic Church, Solomon Valley Manor or Hays Medical Center Home Health and Hospice in care of the funeral home.
M, b. October 5, 1919, d. September 16, 1960
- Birth: Elmer Bedore was born on October 5, 1919.
- Marriage: He was married on October 11, 1942.
- Death: He died on September 16, 1960, at age 40.
Elsie Marie Bedore
F, b. April 21, 1921, d. March 27, 2000
- Birth: Elsie Marie Bedore was born on April 21, 1921.
- Death: She died on March 27, 2000, at age 78.
M, b. October 9, 1925, d. June 23, 1988
- Birth: Vernon Bedore was born on October 9, 1925.
- Death: He died on June 23, 1988, at age 62.
Margaret Marie Bedore
Evelyn Opal Marie Stithem
F, b. August 30, 1918, d. November 2, 2009
- Birth: Evelyn Opal Marie Stithem was born on August 30, 1918 in Palco, Rooks Co, Kansas.
- Marriage: She and Richard P Bedore were married on November 16, 1936 in Zurich, Rooks Co, Kansas.
- Death: Evelyn Opal Marie Stithem died on November 2, 2009, at age 91.
M, b. November 24, 1937, d. August 16, 2009
- Birth: Darell Bedore was born on November 24, 1937.
- Death: He died on August 16, 2009, at age 71.
M, b. March 9, 1947, d. July 24, 2006
- Birth: Ronald Bedore was born on March 9, 1947 in Stockton, Rooks Co, Kansas.
- Death: He died on July 24, 2006, at age 59.
- Note: Ronald Bedore, 59, Hill City, died Monday, July 24, 2006. Mr. Bedore was born March 9, 1947, in Stockton. He was an automobile detailer. Survivors include his wife, Carol, of Hill City; two sons, Lance of Ellis and Layne of Hill City; a daughter, Lynette Anderson of WaKeeney; his mother, Evelyn Bedore, of Hill City; two brothers, Darrell of Damar and Richard ?Dick? of Aurora, Colo.; a sister, Joann Chavez of Irving, Texas; and seven grandchildren. The funeral will be at 10 a.m.Friday at Immaculate Heart of Mary Catholic Church, Hill City. Burial will be in Memorial Lawn Cemetery, Hill City. Memorials may be made to the Ron Bedore family. Visitation will be from 2:30 to 8 p.m. Thursday at Stinemetz Funeral Home, 522 N. Pomeroy, Hill City, KS 67642, and from 9 a.m.until the service time Friday at the church.