Mary Ellen Curry
Jennifer L Curry
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Libra
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
F, b. circa 1920, d. July 7, 2014
Family: Robert Linssen (b. September 23, 1917, d. September 1980)
- David Linssen
- Daniel Linssen
- William Linssen
- Robert Joseph Linssen (b. March 23, 1940, d. September 17, 2005)
- James Linssen (b. March 2, 1941, d. December 25, 1941)
- John Norbert Linssen (b. October 26, 1943, d. October 15, 1990)
- Janet Linssen (b. December 7, 1954, d. July 7, 1959)
- Birth: Cecelia Allen was born circa 1920 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on July 7, 2014.
- Note: Cecilia "Ceil" Linssen, of Tempe, Arizona, passed away on July 7, 2014, at the age of 94. Born in Green Bay, Wisconsin, to Joseph and Amelia Allen, she married Robert "Bob" Linssen and together they operated a dairy farm in the Town of Bellevue for many years. Upon retirement, they moved to Tempe, Arizona.
Ceil lived a very full life, volunteering with many religious, civic and political organizations, as well as golfing, dancing, gardening and traveling extensively including Hawaii and Europe. She is particularly remembered by her friends for her early morning bicycle rides throughout Friendship Village where she lived for the past nine years.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Robert, and four children: Robert, James, John and Janet. She is survived by sons David (Janet), Daniel (Vicky) and William (Trisha), daughter-in-law Arlene Linssen, eleven grandchildren and ten great-grandchildren.
A funeral mass will be held on Monday, July 21 at Church of the Resurrection, 3201 S. Evergreen Road, Tempe, AZ, 85282, followed by internment at Queen of Heaven cemetery in Mesa, AZ.
In lieu of flowers, contributions in her memory may be made to Church of the Resurrection, St. Vincent de Paul Society, and Hospice of the Valley , 1510 E. Flower Street, Phoenix, AZ, 85014.
M, b. March 2, 1941, d. December 25, 1941
- Birth: James Linssen was born on March 2, 1941.
- Death: He died on December 25, 1941, at age 0.
John Norbert Linssen
M, b. October 26, 1943, d. October 15, 1990
- Birth: John Norbert Linssen was born on October 26, 1943.
- Death: He died on October 15, 1990, at age 46.
F, b. December 7, 1954, d. July 7, 1959
- Birth: Janet Linssen was born on December 7, 1954.
- Death: She died on July 7, 1959, at age 4.
- Burial: She was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Richard Byron VanRoy
M, b. June 2, 1927, d. July 5, 2014
- Birth: Richard Byron VanRoy was born on June 2, 1927 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on July 5, 2014, at age 87, in Florida.
- Note: Van Roy, Richard Byron
Richard Byron Van Roy, 87, Deerfield Beach, FL, died Saturday, July 5, 2014. He was born June 2, 1927, in Green Bay.
Richard is survived by his brother, Karl Van Roy; and nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by his parents, Dr. Peter Van Roy and Clara (Ullmer) Van Roy; a brother, Howard Van Roy; and a sister, Jeanette Van Roy.
In accordance to Richard's wishes, a private family service will be held. Blaney Funeral Home is assisting the family. To send online condolences, please go to www.BlaneyFuneralHome.com.