Helen Mary Kirkey
F, b. May 25, 1907, d. 1994
- Birth: Helen Mary Kirkey was born on May 25, 1907 in Brasher Falls, St Lawrence Co, New York.
- Marriage: She and George Albert Wilton were married in November 1931.
- Death: Helen Mary Kirkey died in 1994, at age ~87.
Ida M Kirkey
F, b. December 10, 1910, d. December 1, 1994
- Birth: Ida M Kirkey was born on December 10, 1910 in Brasher Falls, St Lawrence Co, New York.
- Death: She died on December 1, 1994, at age 83, in Massena, St Lawrence Co, New York.
Harold J Kirkey
M, b. September 29, 1912, d. September 30, 1991
- Birth: Harold J Kirkey was born on September 29, 1912.
- Marriage: He and Beatrice Peets were married on August 12, 1932 in Hogansburg, Franklin Co, New York.
- Marriage: Harold J Kirkey was married on January 3, 1942.
- Death: He died on September 30, 1991, at age 79.
F, b. May 10, 1916, d. July 18, 1993
- Birth: Geneva Kirkey was born on May 10, 1916 in Norfolk, St Lawrence Co, New York.
- Death: She died on July 18, 1993, at age 77.
F, b. June 20, 1919, d. June 20, 1919
- Birth: Isabelle Kirkey was born on June 20, 1919 in Louisville, St Lawrence Co, New York.
- Death: She died on June 20, 1919, at age 0, in Louisville, St Lawrence Co, New York.
F, b. September 6, 1897, d. December 8, 1948
- Birth: Martha Ploof was born on September 6, 1897 in Dickinson Center, Franklin Co, New York.
- Marriage: She and Clarence William Kirkey were married on June 27, 1919 in Massena, St Lawrence Co, New York.
- Death: Martha Ploof died on December 8, 1948, at age 51, in Ogdensburg, St Lawrence Co, New York.
F, b. January 17, 1899, d. June 11, 1988
- Birth: Lavina Villeneuve was born on January 17, 1899 in Hogansburg, Franklin Co, New York.
- Marriage: She and Clarence William Kirkey were married on January 6, 1951 in Louisville, St Lawrence Co, New York.
- Death: Lavina Villeneuve died on June 11, 1988, at age 89, in Massena, St Lawrence Co, New York.
Clarence H Jarvis
M, b. December 12, 1894, d. October 30, 1982
- Birth: Clarence H Jarvis was born on December 12, 1894 in Bombay, Franklin Co, New York.
- Marriage: He and Ethel Elizabeth Kirkey were married on December 31, 1919 in Louisville, St Lawrence Co, New York.
- Death: Clarence H Jarvis died on October 30, 1982, at age 87, in Massena, St Lawrence Co, New York.
George Albert Wilton
M, b. circa 1907
- Birth: George Albert Wilton was born circa 1907.
- Marriage: He and Helen Mary Kirkey were married in November 1931.
F, b. August 19, 1914, d. August 5, 1941
- Birth: Beatrice Peets was born on August 19, 1914 in Massena, St Lawrence Co, New York.
- Marriage: She and Harold J Kirkey were married on August 12, 1932 in Hogansburg, Franklin Co, New York.
- Death: Beatrice Peets died on August 5, 1941, at age 26.
John Charles Morrison
M, b. circa 1877
- Birth: John Charles Morrison was born circa 1877.
- Marriage: He and Rose Ann Kirkey were married on December 26, 1894 in Massena, St Lawrence Co, New York.
M, b. circa 1880
- Birth: Frederick Wright was born circa 1880.
- Marriage: He and Eva Kirkey were married on January 25, 1900 in Carthage, Jefferson Co, New York.
Mary Angeline Trepannier
F, b. April 18, 1858, d. December 9, 1927
- Birth: Mary Angeline Trepannier was born on April 18, 1858.
- Marriage: She and Lewis Kirkey were married on January 29, 1895 in Massena, St Lawrence Co, New York.
- Death: Mary Angeline Trepannier died on December 9, 1927, at age 69.
- Note: Mrs. Louis Kirkey, for many years a resident of Norfolk and Massena, died Friday morning at 11:40 o'clock at the home of her daughter, Mrs. Ernest Durant, in Bombay. She was 69 years of age. Death was due to complication of disease, she having been in failing health for three months.
She was formerly Miss Mary Angeline Trippany and was born in St. Anicet, P. Q., April 18, 1858, daughter of Frank and Angeline Kenville Trippany. When she was a small girl she moved to Norfolk with her parents. At the age of 21 years she became the wfe of Louis Peets. All of their married life, with the exception of a short time in Iowa, was spent in Norfolk. Mr. Peets died 34 years ago. Thirty three years ago her marriage to Louis Kirkey took place, and all their married life was spent in Massena. Mr. Kirkey died in 1912 and since then she had made her home with her children.
Surviving are three daughters, Mrs. Ernest Peets, of Bombay, Mrs. Samuel Tyo, of Massena, and Mrs. Ernest A. Tebo, of Miami, Fla.; three sons, Frank Peets, of Racket River, Louis Peets, pf Brushton, and William Peets, of Massena; one sister, Mrs. Peter LaComb, of MAssena; and two brothers, Frank Trippany, of Massena, and Raphael Trippany, of St. Regis Falls.
The funeral was held Monday morning at 10:30 o'clock from Sacred Heart church. Rev. P. J. McGuiness, of Bombay, was celebrant of the mass, with Rev. T. P. Holland deacon, and Rev. B. H. Staie sub-deacon. Mrs. Kirkey was a member of the church here until making here home in Bombay and also belonged to the League of the Sacred Heart. Burial was at Norfolk.
Elizabeth Angeline Kirkey
F, b. March 13, 1898, d. December 2, 1935
- Birth: Elizabeth Angeline Kirkey was born on March 13, 1898.
- Marriage: She and Ernest Charles Durant were married on May 11, 1914.
- Death: Elizabeth Angeline Kirkey died on December 2, 1935, at age 37, in Bombay, Franklin Co, New York.
- Note: December 19, 1935 Massena Observer:
Mrs. Elizabeth Kirkey Durant, 37, mother of 16 children, died December 2 at 2:30 a. m. after an illness of two months.
This is the third death in the family during the past five months. A daughter, Marion, 19, died July 8 while an infant daughter died October 2.
Mrs. Durant was a resident of Bombay since her marriage to Edward Durant 21 years ago. Besides her husband she is survived by 14 children all residing at home, Bernard, Ralph, Edward, James, Donald, Harold, Howard, Hubert, Lloyd, Irene, Odena, Margaret, Eunice and June; two sisters, Mrs. Margaret Tebo, Miami, Florida, and Mrs. Louise Tyo, Massena; three brothers, Frank Peets, Massena, Louis Peets, of Brushton, and William Peets, Racket River.
She was a member of St. John's Catholic church and of the Holy Name society. The Holy Name society came in a body Tuesday night and attended the services in a body Wednesday morning. Miss Irene Starks, niece of the deceased, and Lawrence Durant, brother-in-law, assisted the choir in singing the requim mass. The pall bearers were Edward Savage, Eugene LaTulip, James Mulvana, Brighton Scanlon, Lawrence Mulvana. Many mass cards and floral tributes were received. The funeral services were held at St. Joseph's church with burial in Calvary cemetery.
Those attending from out of town were Mr. Lawrence, Floyd, Delbert, Wesley and Leslie Durant, of Syracuse; Mr. and Mrs. Louis Peets, Miss Loretta Peets and brother Delbert, Brushton; William Peets, Racket River; Frank Peets and sister, Mrs. Louise Tyo, Miss Irene Starks, Mrs. E. Quenell, Mr. and Mrs. Frank Durant, all of Massena; Francis Belair, Mr. and Mrs. Elwood Trippany, Hogaansburg; Miss Ann Farley, R. N., Fort Covington, who was Mrs. Durant's nurse during her last illness.
Much sympathy is extended to the sorrowing family.
Ernest Charles Durant
M, b. January 9, 1887, d. August 1, 1956
- Birth: Ernest Charles Durant was born on January 9, 1887 in Bombay, Franklin Co, New York.
- Marriage: He and Elizabeth Angeline Kirkey were married on May 11, 1914.
- Death: Ernest Charles Durant died on August 1, 1956, at age 69.
F, b. 1917, d. July 8, 1935
- Birth: Marioin Durant was born in 1917.
- Death: She died on July 8, 1935, at age ~18.