Roy Vern LaPean
M, b. April 27, 1899, d. April 1956
- Birth: Roy Vern LaPean was born on April 27, 1899 in Arkansaw, Pepin Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Eva Marie Brunette were married on September 10, 1919.
- Death: Roy Vern LaPean died in April 1956, at age ~57.
- Note: FUNERAL SERVICES SET FOR ROY LaPEAN, 56
Leader & Telegram News
Arkansaw--Funeral services for Roy LaPean, 56, who committed suicide Wednesday afternoon, will be held at St. Joseph's Catholic Church here at 10 a.m. Saturday. The Rev. Emil Twardochleb will officiate and burial will be in the church cemetery.
The Rosary was recitedThursday night and will be recited tonight at the Goodrich Funeral Home, Durand.
Mr. LaPean is survived by his wife, the former Eva Burnett; six children, Mrs. Clifford Blaizer of Eau Claire, Mrs. Kenneth Nelson of Sand Creek, Elwood at home, Mrs. Jack Baier of Eau Galle, Roy Cal in the armed forces in Oklahoma, and Bruce at home.
Obituary, no name or date of paper .
ROY VERN LaPEAN
Funeral services for Roy LaPean were held Saturday at 10 a.m. in St. JosephCatholic church at Arkansaw. The Rev. Emil Twardochchleb officiated and burial was in the Arkansaw cemetery.
Born Apr. 27, 1899 in the town of Waterville, Mr. LaPean spent all his life on a farm in the Oak Center community except for eight years. in 1919, he was married to the former Eva Marie Burnette of Arkansaw.
Surviving besides the wife are six children: Mrs. Cliff (Vadne) Blaesar,Mrs. Kenneth (Vera) Nelson of Sand Creek, Mrs. Jack (Barb) Baier of Eau Galle,Elwood and Bruce at home and Pfc. Roy LaPean jr. of Fort Sill, Okla. There are 11 grandchildren, a sister, Mrs. Lena Van Norman, and a brother, George LaPean of Menomonie.
Mr. LaPean had been ill for about a year and had spent a greatamount of time in hospitals at Madison, Eau Claire and Durand. He actively participated in community affairs, serving both on the town board and school board. Six neighbors served as pallbearers.
Mr. LaPean was found dead Wednesday, Apr. 4, at his farm.
Elwood Emery LaPean
M, b. September 11, 1923, d. May 28, 1973
- Birth: Elwood Emery LaPean was born on September 11, 1923.
- Death: He died on May 28, 1973, at age 49.
Lelia Agnes Hain
F, b. February 23, 1874, d. December 16, 1955
- Birth: Lelia Agnes Hain was born on February 23, 1874 in Wessington Springs, Jerauld Co, South Dakota.
- Marriage: She and Jeremiah Joseph Brunette were married on November 16, 1895 in South Dakota.
- Death: Lelia Agnes Hain died on December 16, 1955, at age 81, in LaGrange, Stanislaus Co, California.
M, b. October 1896
- Birth: Joseph Brunette was born in October 1896 in Huron, Beadle Co, South Dakota.
John Levi Brunette
M, b. June 19, 1899, d. 1972
- Birth: John Levi Brunette was born on June 19, 1899.
- Death: He died in 1972, at age ~73, in LaGrange, Stanislaus Co, California.
Francis Mitchell Brunette
M, b. March 31, 1901
- Birth: Francis Mitchell Brunette was born on March 31, 1901 in Lawrence County, South Dakota.
Joseph Mathew Brunette
M, b. October 14, 1912, d. February 2, 1986
- Birth: Joseph Mathew Brunette was born on October 14, 1912 in Nebraska.
- Death: He died on February 2, 1986, at age 73, in Toulumne County, California.
F, b. April 26, 1915
- Birth: Lelia Brunette was born on April 26, 1915 in South Dakota.
Carl Iner Hallquist
F, b. circa 1896
- Birth: Carl Iner Hallquist was born circa 1896.
F, b. circa 1899
- Birth: Alice Mantell was born circa 1899.
Josephine Amelia Paradise
F, b. March 26, 1878
- Birth: Josephine Amelia Paradise was born on March 26, 1878 in Trempealeau County, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and John Baptiste Brunette were married in 1900 in Ladysmith, Rusk Co, Wisconsin.
George Andrew Girard
M, b. May 15, 1842, d. February 22, 1912
Family: Margaret Brunette (b. March 28, 1840, d. May 5, 1895)
- George Girard (b. circa 1865, d. December 25, 1924)
- Peter Girard (b. circa 1868, d. March 1, 1871)
- Margaret Lila Girard (b. March 11, 1871, d. October 22, 1938)
- Joseph Girard (b. April 14, 1873)
- Frank Girard (b. circa 1874)
- Francis Girard (b. October 10, 1875, d. 1899)
- Agnes Angeline Girard (b. January 21, 1878, d. 1938)
- Isabelle Girard (b. July 1879)
- William A Girard (b. October 5, 1880, d. 1977)
- Mary Elilah Girard (b. circa 1883, d. January 8, 1947)
- Isabell Girard (b. January 31, 1884, d. April 20, 1933)
- Birth: George Andrew Girard was born on May 15, 1842 in Argenteuil, Vaudreuil, Quebec, Canada.
- Marriage: He and Margaret Brunette were married on May 26, 1862 in Kemptville, Grenville Co, Ontario, Canada.
- Death: George Andrew Girard died on February 22, 1912, at age 69, in Durand, Pepin Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. circa 1865, d. December 25, 1924
- Birth: George Girard was born circa 1865 in Canada.
- Marriage: He and Mary E Labbe were married on November 27, 1888 in LaCrosse, LaCrosse Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: George Girard died on December 25, 1924 in Durand, Pepin Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. January 31, 1884, d. April 20, 1933
Family: George William Farr (b. February 22, 1863, d. August 5, 1929)
- Vincent Farr (b. March 17, 1903, d. October 19, 1923)
- Thelma Luthera Farr (b. April 4, 1907, d. March 11, 1973)
- George William Farr (b. June 28, 1909, d. July 26, 1965)
- Donald Joseph Farr (b. August 13, 1911, d. February 22, 1968)
- Florence Evelyn Farr (b. January 19, 1914, d. August 23, 1986)
- Birth: Isabell Girard was born on January 31, 1884.
- Marriage: She and George William Farr were married on June 11, 1906.
- Death: Isabell Girard died on April 20, 1933, at age 49.
M, b. circa 1868, d. March 1, 1871
- Birth: Peter Girard was born circa 1868.
- Death: He died on March 1, 1871 in Winona, Winona Co, Minnesota.