Louis Joseph Forcier
M, b. October 26, 1883, d. August 24, 1884
- Birth: Louis Joseph Forcier was born on October 26, 1883.
- Death: He died on August 24, 1884, at age 0, in Centerville, Anoka Co, Minnesota.
Agnes Marie Forcier
F, b. February 1, 1888, d. May 5, 1946
- Birth: Agnes Marie Forcier was born on February 1, 1888.
- Marriage: She and Raoul Joseph Brisson were married on February 9, 1908 in Hugo, Washington Co, Minnesota.
- Death: Agnes Marie Forcier died on May 5, 1946, at age 58, in St Paul, Ramsey Co, Minnesota.
M, b. November 18, 1866, d. January 19, 1934
- Birth: Alexis Belland was born on November 18, 1866 in Little Canada, Ramsey Co, Minnesota.
- Marriage: He and Marguerite Elmira Forcier were married on October 15, 1888 in Centerville, Anoka Co, Minnesota.
- Death: Alexis Belland died on January 19, 1934, at age 67, in Vimy, Westlock Co, Alberta, Canada.
Joseph Alexis Belland
M, b. September 29, 1889, d. October 14, 1982
- Birth: Joseph Alexis Belland was born on September 29, 1889 in Centerville, Anoka Co, Minnesota.
- Marriage: He and Omerine Celoise Pelletier were married in July 1913.
- Death: Joseph Alexis Belland died on October 14, 1982, at age 93, in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
F, b. 1893, d. February 23, 1923
- Birth: Agnes Belland was born in 1893.
- Death: She died on February 23, 1923, at age ~30, in Cardiff, Sturgeon Co, Alberta, Canada.
F, b. 1898, d. 1984
- Birth: Lillian Belland was born in 1898.
- Marriage: She and Fernando Carriere were married on November 25, 1915 in Legal, Alberta, Canada.
- Death: Lillian Belland died in 1984, at age ~86.
Andrew Xavier Belland
M, b. January 16, 1902, d. September 15, 1976
- Birth: Andrew Xavier Belland was born on January 16, 1902 in Long Lake, Florence Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Melina Parent were married on December 26, 1927 in Vimy, Westlock Co, Alberta, Canada.
- Death: Andrew Xavier Belland died on September 15, 1976, at age 74, in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
- Note: Andrew Xavier Belland was born January 16, 1902, at Lyken, Wisconsin, (Long Lake) and baptized on January 26, 1902 by Reverend John Klop, in the Assumption of Blessed Virgin Mary Church in Osceola, Wisconsin.
His parents were Alexandre Belland and Elmire Forcier. Andrew was the second youngest of five children. His brother, Joseph, was born in 1889, and was married to Omerine Peltier. Next was his sister Agnes, born in 1893. She was married to Tom Powers and she died of the Spanish Flu on February 23, 1923 at Cardiff, Alberta. Lillian was born in 1898, and was married to Fernando Carriere. The youngest in the Family was Alfred (Fred), born in 1904, and he married Lillian Brown.
Andrew came to Alberta as a young boy when his family took a homestead at Fairydell, north of Edmonton. He attended the Fairydell school. In the winter time he used to travel to school and back home on a sleigh pulled by a dog, up and down the hilly road.
When he was 10 years old, he was to have an experience few people have in a lifetime. At the time, his mother was in the Misericordia Hospital in Edmonton, recovering from an operation. His father was also in Edmonton working as a drayman at the hospital to pay for his wife's operation. On this particular day, Andrew went out to the field to watch his older brother, Joseph, mow hay. Talking to Joseph while the horses were resting from pulling the mower, Andrew made the mistake of standing in front of the mower blades. The horses started and before they could be stopped or Andrew could get out of the way, the mower blades had cut his left foot off at the ankle, te only part not cut was the large tendon at the back of the leg.
Joseph immediately took Andrew across the road to the Keane's who were also homesteaders. Mrs. Keane put young Andrew's foot in a bag of flour; this would stop the bleeding until they could get him to the hospital in Edmonton. While she was attending to Andrew, Joseph hitched the horses to a wagon. Andrew was put in the wagon, and he and Joseph headed to the Misericordia Hospital in Edmonton, some 35 miles away.
When they arrived, they contacted their father, Alexandre. The doctors looked at the foot and decided to amputate it, but Alexandre was not an easy man to persuade once his mind was made. He walked into the operating room and told the doctors that the foot was to be sewn back on or else they would have a rough time leaving the operating room.
The doctors sewed the foot back on and sure enough, the operation was a success and Alexandre Belland was right. The year this happened was 1912, and this was quite a medical feat at that time.
Years went by and Andrew became a man and was to run races, jig, dance, and work with the use of both feet, thanks to his dad. The Belland Family left Fairydell and began farming anew at Vimy.
It was at Vimy that Andrew met a beautiful young lady with jet black hair and fair complexion. Her name was Melina Parent, the daughter of Walter Parent and Angelina Aquin. After a successful courtship, they were married on December 26, 1927, in Our Lady of Victories Church in Vimy. The evening of their wedding day a dance was held and both Andrew and Melina took their turn playing the violin and piano. The first evening of their honeymoon was spent at the Cecil hotel in Edmonton.
They had three boys: Peter David, born July 6, 1929; Andrew Louis, born September 5, 1933; and Leo Roger, born June 19, 1943.
The family moved to Edmonton October 28, 1943 where Andrew had found employment working for aircraft repairs. He was employed as a carpenter repairing Harvard and Anson planes.
Andrew was a man of many talents. He sang, played the fiddle, was a prankster, and was also a great joke teller. He had many occupations probably due to the depression in order to support his family. He farmed, was a barber, ran a pool room and dance hall, was a milkman, carpenter, chimney builder, worked for the city of Edmonton, and was the number 1 concrete mixer man for Crown Paving when he retired. He became a widower in 1956. Later he married a lady by the name of Alma Nadeau, only to become a widower a second time when she was killed in a car accident january 1, 1961.
In 1975, Andrew contracted lung cancer and died at the age of 74 on September 15, 1976. His funeral was held at St. Pius X Church in Edmonton. He and his wife, Melina, are both buried in St. Joachim cemetery in Edmonton.
Omerine Celoise Pelletier
F, b. December 14, 1893, d. October 28, 1986
- Birth: Omerine Celoise Pelletier was born on December 14, 1893 in Québec, Canada.
- Marriage: She and Joseph Alexis Belland were married in July 1913.
- Death: Omerine Celoise Pelletier died on October 28, 1986, at age 92, in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
M, b. November 27, 1915, d. December 28, 1986
- Birth: Aurel Belland was born on November 27, 1915.
- Death: He died on December 28, 1986, at age 71.
F, b. July 1, 1917, d. March 7, 1999
- Birth: Adelaide Belland was born on July 1, 1917.
- Death: She died on March 7, 1999, at age 81, in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada.
M, b. October 17, 1925, d. September 10, 1978
- Birth: Joseph Belland was born on October 17, 1925.
- Death: He died on September 10, 1978, at age 52.
F, b. November 22, 1919, d. June 11, 1995
Family: Aurel Belland (b. November 27, 1915, d. December 28, 1986)
- Birth: Helen Mackenzie was born on November 22, 1919.
- Death: She died on June 11, 1995, at age 75.
M, b. circa 1893
- Birth: Thomas Powers was born circa 1893.
M, b. June 5, 1894, d. November 6, 1959
- Birth: Fernando Carriere was born on June 5, 1894 in Argenteuil, Vaudreuil, Quebec, Canada.
- Marriage: He and Lillian Belland were married on November 25, 1915 in Legal, Alberta, Canada.
- Death: Fernando Carriere died on November 6, 1959, at age 65, in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
F, b. March 15, 1906, d. October 19, 1956
- Birth: Melina Parent was born on March 15, 1906 in Morinville, Alberta, Canada.
- Marriage: She and Andrew Xavier Belland were married on December 26, 1927 in Vimy, Westlock Co, Alberta, Canada.
- Death: Melina Parent died on October 19, 1956, at age 50, in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
F, b. circa 1905
- Birth: Alma Nadeau was born circa 1905.
M, b. circa 1863, d. August 7, 1919
- Birth: Antoine Belland was born circa 1863 in Minnesota.
- Marriage: He and Olive Forcier were married on November 1, 1892.
- Death: Antoine Belland died on August 7, 1919 in Anoka, Anoka Co, Minnesota.
F, b. August 1893
- Birth: Assumption Belland was born in August 1893 in Minnesota.
Homere (Omar) Ouimette
M, b. 1873
- Birth: Homere (Omar) Ouimette was born in 1873.
- Marriage: He and Olive Forcier were married on April 12, 1925.
Raoul Joseph Brisson
M, b. February 18, 1888, d. June 1966
- Birth: Raoul Joseph Brisson was born on February 18, 1888.
- Marriage: He and Agnes Marie Forcier were married on February 9, 1908 in Hugo, Washington Co, Minnesota.
- Death: Raoul Joseph Brisson died in June 1966, at age 78, in St Paul, Ramsey Co, Minnesota.
M, b. June 11, 1852, d. July 7, 1933
- Birth: Narcisse Peltier was born on June 11, 1852 in Canada.
- Marriage: He and Mathilde Forcier were married on September 23, 1873 in Centerville, Anoka Co, Minnesota.
- Death: Narcisse Peltier died on July 7, 1933, at age 81, in Hugo, Washington Co, Minnesota.
Harvey J Peltier
M, b. July 19, 1893, d. October 20, 1952
- Birth: Harvey J Peltier was born on July 19, 1893.
- Death: He died on October 20, 1952, at age 59, in Centerville, Anoka Co, Minnesota.
Clara Sophie Cummings
F, b. September 2, 1894, d. July 19, 1990
- Birth: Clara Sophie Cummings was born on September 2, 1894.
- Death: She died on July 19, 1990, at age 95, in Centerville, Anoka Co, Minnesota.
M, b. 1851
- Birth: Louis Nadeau was born in 1851 in Trois Rivieres, St Maurice, Quebec, Canada.
- Marriage: He and Elizabeth Josephine Forcier were married on September 23, 1873 in Centerville, Anoka Co, Minnesota.
M, b. circa 1860
- Birth: Pierre Francoeur was born circa 1860.
- Marriage: He and Marie Vitaline Forcier were married on October 14, 1878 in Centerville, Anoka Co, Minnesota.