M, b. circa 1880
- Birth: Henri Leclerc was born circa 1880.
Alphege Henry LeClerc
M, b. circa 1903
- Birth: Alphege Henry LeClerc was born circa 1903.
- Marriage: He and Cecile Florida Lemay were married on May 19, 1930 in Woonsocket, Providence Co, Rhode Island.
Cecile Florida Lemay
F, b. August 17, 1903, d. April 11, 1987
- Birth: Cecile Florida Lemay was born on August 17, 1903 in Woonsocket, Providence Co, Rhode Island.
- Marriage: She and Alphege Henry LeClerc were married on May 19, 1930 in Woonsocket, Providence Co, Rhode Island.
- Death: Cecile Florida Lemay died on April 11, 1987, at age 83, in Woonsocket, Providence Co, Rhode Island.
M, b. circa 1875
- Birth: Georges Bibeau was born circa 1875.
- Marriage: He and Marie Anne Albina Vadeboncoeur were married on April 15, 1901 in St Guillaume d'Upton, Yamaska, Quebec, Canada.
F, b. circa 1884
- Birth: Alicia Larose was born circa 1884.
- Marriage: She and Joseph Deus Vadeboncoeur were married on November 4, 1906 in St Guillaume d'Upton, Yamaska, Quebec, Canada.
Marie Rosana Heroux
F, b. circa 1884
- Birth: Marie Rosana Heroux was born circa 1884.
- Marriage: She and Joseph Deus Vadeboncoeur were married on April 29, 1918 in Yamaska, Yamaska, Québec, Canada.
M, b. circa 1890
- Birth: Viateur Drainville was born circa 1890.
M, b. circa 1892
- Birth: Joseph Chagnon was born circa 1892.
- Marriage: He and Laura Vadeboncoeur were married on May 14, 1929.
M, b. circa 1811
- Birth: Charles Metivier was born circa 1811.
- Marriage: He and Scholastique Danis were married on November 28, 1826.
- Marriage: Charles Metivier and Marguerite Cadrin were married on August 4, 1834 in St Michel d'Yamaska, Quebec, Canada.
M, b. circa 1800
- Birth: Joseph Jacques was born circa 1800.
- Marriage: He and Marguerite Danis were married on February 6, 1826 in St Pierre de Sorel, Richelieu, Quebec, Canada.
M, b. September 11, 1830
- Birth: Gilbert Jacques was born on September 11, 1830 in St Pierre de Sorel, Richelieu, Quebec, Canada.
- Marriage: He and Julie Pelletier were married on January 25, 1853 in St Pierre de Sorel, Richelieu, Quebec, Canada.
F, b. June 16, 1824
- Birth: Julie Pelletier was born on June 16, 1824 in St Pierre de Sorel, Richelieu, Quebec, Canada.
- Marriage: She and Gilbert Jacques were married on January 25, 1853 in St Pierre de Sorel, Richelieu, Quebec, Canada.
Marie Celina Jacques
F, b. July 25, 1843
- Birth: Marie Celina Jacques was born on July 25, 1843 in St Pierre de Sorel, Richelieu, Quebec, Canada.
F, b. circa 1798
- Birth: Marguerite Cantara was born circa 1798.
Marie Louise De Montigny
F, b. circa 1770
- Birth: Marie Louise De Montigny was born circa 1770.
- Marriage: She and Michel Pierre Danis were married in 1818.
- Marriage: Marie Louise De Montigny and Louis Harel were married on April 28, 1824 in St Michel d'Yamaska, Quebec, Canada.
F, b. October 31, 1799
- Birth: Catherine Gaddy was born on October 31, 1799.
- Marriage: She and Etienne Lambert were married on May 10, 1832 in St Boniface, Manitoba, Canada.
John Baptiste Donna
M, b. March 14, 1809, d. January 3, 1864
Family 2: Esther Lambert Lumbra (b. January 1, 1827, d. January 29, 1911)
- Esther Donna (b. 1849)
- Levi Donna (b. October 25, 1850, d. October 23, 1875)
- John B Donna (b. 1854)
- Eleizer Donna (b. November 11, 1856, d. December 11, 1920)
- Mary Donna (b. August 12, 1858, d. March 17, 1898)
- Joseph Donna (b. October 1861, d. 1914)
- Matilda Donna (b. March 4, 1863)
- Peter Donna (b. March 4, 1863, d. August 8, 1906)
- Olive Eva Donna (b. December 19, 1864, d. November 10, 1933)
- Harriet Donna (b. 1869, d. June 14, 1900)
- Birth: John Baptiste Donna was born on March 14, 1809 in St David, Yamaska, Montérégie, Quebec, Canada.
- Marriage: He and Mary Montigny were married on March 20, 1840 in St David, Yamaska, Montérégie, Quebec, Canada.
- Marriage: John Baptiste Donna and Esther Lambert Lumbra were married on October 30, 1848 in St David, Yamaska, Montérégie, Quebec, Canada.
- Death: John Baptiste Donna died on January 3, 1864, at age 54, in Montgomery, Franklin Co, Vermont.
- Note: His name in Quebec was Jean Baptiste Danis, but after moving to
the West Hill area (between Montgomery and Enosburg) in 1860, he
was generally known as John Dawny (and sometimes as Baptesta
Donna). Most references to his year of birth specify 1810, but
using the age on his gravestone, it is 15 Mar 1809.
Various entries in the town records for births/marriages/deaths
also contain spellings of Donnie, Dawney, Donney, Downa, and
Dona in addition to Dawny and Downey. It was very seldom Donna
until about 1900. In the U.S. it was pronounced as DAW-nee until
the early 1940's. As late as the 1960's there were still people
who would refer to "the Dawney Family". It is a mystery why
names with an ending pronounced as a long "e" were spelled with
an ending "a". Another example is Domina, originally pronounced
(and sometimes spelled) as Dominie. Also "Lumbry" was spelled
Older Catholic Church records sometimes show the last name as
"LaFrance", since the "dual surname" (see the information on
Martin Danis) was "dit LaFrance", and that would have made his
full name "John Dawny the Frenchman". Other than church records
(and Ida Donna's gravestone: Ida M. LaFrance) and an occasional
marriage record, all descendants used some variation of the name
Donna and currently all known descendants have the last name of
F, b. circa 1810
- Birth: Mary Montigny was born circa 1810.
- Marriage: She and John Baptiste Donna were married on March 20, 1840 in St David, Yamaska, Montérégie, Quebec, Canada.