F, b. circa 1860
- Birth: Basilisse Lemieux was born circa 1860.
- Marriage: She and Gabriel Danis were married on September 27, 1886 in Hull, Quebec, Canada.
F, b. circa 1860
- Birth: Elisabeth Nault was born circa 1860.
- Marriage: She and Gabriel Danis were married on January 31, 1928.
M, b. September 12, 1895, d. 1951
- Birth: Donat Danis was born on September 12, 1895.
- Marriage: He and Helene Flansberry were married on June 17, 1918 in Montcerf, Quebec, Canada.
- Death: Donat Danis died in 1951, at age ~56.
M, b. circa 1900
- Birth: Fernand Danis was born circa 1900.
- Marriage: He and Beatrice Gauthier were married on April 21, 1925 in Montcerf, Quebec, Canada.
F, b. 1901, d. 1964
- Birth: Helene Flansberry was born in 1901 in Maniwaki, Gatineau, Quebec, Canada.
- Marriage: She and Donat Danis were married on June 17, 1918 in Montcerf, Quebec, Canada.
- Death: Helene Flansberry died in 1964, at age ~63.
Inez Jeanne Danis
F, b. February 14, 1934, d. June 16, 2008
- Birth: Inez Jeanne Danis was born on February 14, 1934 in Maniwaki, Gatineau, Quebec, Canada.
- Death: She died on June 16, 2008, at age 74.
- Note: Inez Champagne CHAMPAGNE, Inez Jeanne (nee Danis) Peacefully, at her home, surrounded by her loved ones, on Monday, June 16, 2008. Cherished wife of Roger Champagne; beloved mother of Kathleen and Dan (Fiona); adoring grandmother of Tim (Angie) and Karley Stevenson and of Matt (Alex) and Chelsea Champagne; and ecstatic GG of Justin and Logan Stevenson. Dear sister of Pierrette (Ken) Budge, Hughette (Maurice) Deslauriers, Aline (Ray) Lauzon, and Marie (Ed) Champagne. Loving sister-in-law to Len and Marylyn, Ed and Marie, Phil and Marlene, and Muriel Champagne and to Janet (late John) Trew, Pat Meekins and Claude and Jackie Goyette. Loving aunt to many nieces and nephews. Predeceased by infant daughter Madelaine (1954) and infant son Joey (1955); her parents Donat Danis and Helen Flansbury; her brothers Ronald (Cecile), Roger (Parise), Yvon (Emily) and Jean-Pierre (Clemence); her sisters Gisele (Tom) Mathers, Fern (Ralph) Dixon, Pauline (Edward) Reaume and Connie (Gerry) Nadeau. Her family extends most appreciative thanks to Dr. Virginia Hurdon and to nurses Farah, Marie, Kathleen, and Judy of Bayshore Home Care; to the Community Care Access Centre, all of whom made it possible for Inez to remain in her home. Friends may call at the Garden Chapel of Tubman Funeral Homes, 3440 Richmond Road (between Bayshore and Baseline Road), Nepean on Thursday, June 19, 2008 from 2-9 p.m. Knights of Columbus prayer session will be held at 7:00 p.m. Funeral mass will be celebrated at St. Martin de Porres Roman Catholic Church, 3891 Richmond Road, (Bells Corners) Nepean on Friday at 10:30 a.m. Interment Pinecrest Cemetery. If you wish to make a donation in memory of Inez please consider the Children's Wish Foundation of Canada, National Capital Region Chapter, 2580 Innes Road, Ottawa, ON K1B 4Z6 or the charity of your choice. Condolences, donations or tributes may be made at www.tubmanfuneralhomes.com.
Marie Therese Hughette Danis
F, b. July 1, 1931, d. June 11, 2011
- Birth: Marie Therese Hughette Danis was born on July 1, 1931 in Maniwaki, Gatineau, Quebec, Canada.
- Marriage: She and Joseph Vincent Maurice Deslauriers were married on November 14, 1953 in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
- Death: Marie Therese Hughette Danis died on June 11, 2011, at age 79, in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
Jean Pierre Danis
Gisele Yvette Danis
F, b. 1920, d. 1997
- Birth: Gisele Yvette Danis was born in 1920.
- Marriage: She and William Thomas Mathers were married in 1940.
- Death: Gisele Yvette Danis died in 1997, at age ~77.
F, b. 1926, d. 1993
- Birth: Pauline Danis was born in 1926.
- Marriage: She and Edward Reaume were married in 1949 in Montreal, Québec, Canada.
- Death: Pauline Danis died in 1993, at age ~67, in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
F, b. 1954, d. 1954
- Birth: Madeleine Champagne was born in 1954.
- Death: She died in 1954, at age ~0.
M, b. 1955, d. 1955
- Birth: Joey Champagne was born in 1955.
- Death: He died in 1955, at age ~0.
Joseph Vincent Maurice Deslauriers
M, b. January 31, 1931, d. June 25, 1973
- Birth: Joseph Vincent Maurice Deslauriers was born on January 31, 1931 in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
- Marriage: He and Marie Therese Hughette Danis were married on November 14, 1953 in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
- Death: Joseph Vincent Maurice Deslauriers died on June 25, 1973, at age 42, in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.