F, b. February 1891
Family 2: James Carey (b. December 23, 1884, d. August 1952)
- Birth: Emma LaMontagne was born in February 1891 in Altona, Clinton Co, New York.
- Marriage: She and James Carey were married on January 14, 1908 in Chateauguay, Quebec, Canada.
M, b. December 23, 1884, d. August 1952
- Birth: James Carey was born on December 23, 1884.
- Marriage: He and Emma LaMontagne were married on January 14, 1908 in Chateauguay, Quebec, Canada.
- Death: James Carey died in August 1952, at age 67, in Valleyfield, Beauharnois, Quebec, Canada.
- Note: Drowned in St. Lawrence River.
Rose Delima Carey
F, b. March 20, 1915, d. October 25, 1977
- Birth: Rose Delima Carey was born on March 20, 1915 in Altona, Clinton Co, New York.
- Divorce: She and William Lussier were divorced.
- Death: Rose Delima Carey died on October 25, 1977, at age 62, in Holyoke, Hampden Co, Massachusetts.
M, b. 1917
- Birth: James Carey was born in 1917.
M, b. December 16, 1903, d. January 7, 1976
- Birth: William Lussier was born on December 16, 1903 in Altona, Clinton Co, New York.
- Divorce: He and Rose Delima Carey were divorced.
- Death: William Lussier died on January 7, 1976, at age 72, in Altona, Clinton Co, New York.
M, b. December 4, 1935, d. June 4, 1986
- Birth: Eugene Lucia was born on December 4, 1935 in Altona, Clinton Co, New York.
- Death: He died on June 4, 1986, at age 50, in Altona, Clinton Co, New York.
Robert Marcel Lucia
M, b. November 18, 1942, d. April 29, 2004
- Birth: Robert Marcel Lucia was born on November 18, 1942 in Holyoke, Hampden Co, Massachusetts.
- Death: He died on April 29, 2004, at age 61, in Springfield, Hampden Co, Massachusetts.
- Note: MA,Hampden-Co,Holyoke - Robert "Bob" M. LUCIA, 61, of Sargeant Street
in MA,Hampden-Co,Holyoke departed this life Thursday, April 29, 2004,
at `Baystate Medical Center' in MA,Hampden-Co,Springfield. Born
Nov 18, 1942 MA,Hampden-Co,Holyoke he grew up in NY,Clinton-Co,Altona.
He returned to MA,Hampden-Co,Holyoke in 1952 where he attended
`Precious Blood School' & later retired from the `Kellogg Brush Company'
in MA,Easthampton. Bob was truly a man with a big heart,
exemplified by kindness & generosity to family, friends & acquaintances,
as well as his love & care for animals.
His parents, Rose Delima (CAREY) (LUCIA) SICARD & William LUCIA
predeceased him. His brother, Eugene LUCIA also predeceased him.
He leaves a brother, Andrew LUCIA & his partner Judith KENNEDY of
MA,Hampden-Co,Chicopee & a brother, Lionel LUCIA of NY,Clinton-Co,Peru.
He also leaves a sister-in-law, Viola (Warren) LUCIA of NY,Clinton-Co,Altona;
4 nieces; & 4 nephews; as well as several great-nieces & nephews;
& many cousins.
Paternal grandparents were
Joseph & Melissa (BUSHEY=BOUCHER) LUCIA=LUSSIER.
Maternal grandparents were James CAREY &
Emma (LaMONTAGNE) CAREY THIBEAULT of Canada.
Paternal great-grandparents were Louis & Cecile (BOULERICE) LUSSIER.
Bob LUCIA was a descendant of Jacques L'HUISSIER (LUSSIER, etc.)
the original ancestor who emigrated to Canada from France. Bob, was also a
descendant of Etienne LUSSIER=LUCIER who helped settle the Oregon-Territory.
A graveside service will be held on Saturday, June 19 at 11am
Tylunus Funeral Home of MA,Hampden-Co,Chicopee handled arrangements."
Roger Eddie Lucia
Mary Jane Lucia