M, b. circa 1802
- Birth: Michel Kirieau was born circa 1802.
- Marriage: He and Adelaide Danis were married on March 2, 1829 in St Michel d'Yamaska, Quebec, Canada.
F, b. circa 1802
- Birth: Adelaide Danis was born circa 1802.
- Marriage: She and Michel Kirieau were married on March 2, 1829 in St Michel d'Yamaska, Quebec, Canada.
F, b. circa 1840
- Birth: Edesse Kirieau was born circa 1840.
- Marriage: She and Bruno Peloquin were married on August 4, 1868 in St David, Yamaska, Montérégie, Quebec, Canada.
M, b. May 7, 1850
- Birth: Bruno Peloquin was born on May 7, 1850 in St Pierre de Sorel, Richelieu, Quebec, Canada.
- Marriage: He and Edesse Kirieau were married on August 4, 1868 in St David, Yamaska, Montérégie, Quebec, Canada.
Robert J DeGroot
M, b. November 29, 1933, d. June 23, 2014
- Birth: Robert J DeGroot was born on November 29, 1933.
- Marriage: He was married on May 22, 1954 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on June 23, 2014, at age 80.
- Note: DeGroot, Robert J.
Stoughton- Robert J. DeGroot, age 80, passed away on Monday, June 23, 2014, at his home, surrounded by his loving family.
He was born in Green Bay, on Nov. 29, 1933, to Joe and Edna (Burkhardt) DeGroot. Bob married Beverly Picard on May 22, 1954, at St. Peter & Paul's Church in Green Bay. They were blessed with six children and recently celebrated 60 years of marriage.
Bob graduated from Central Catholic High School in Green Bay in 1951. He was a member of the Army National Guard for over 40 years, 34 years full-time, stationed in Green Bay and Madison.
Bob is survived by his loving wife, Bev; six children, Lyn (Eric) Instefjord, Randall (Patty Strong), Tina (Tim) Baker, Carole (Craig) Mason, Mary (Tim) Gill and Cheryl (Rob) Lennon; 11 grandchildren, Lissa and Kai Instefjord, Erik and Matt DeGroot, Bob and Dan Baker, Sam and Max Nobiensky, Megan and Ashley Gill and Holly Lennon; as well as one great-grandson, Sylas Baker; sisters, Mary Lou (Perry) Miller and Shirley (Wally) Krueger; many other relatives and friends, including close friends Tom, Dick and Gary. He was preceded in death by his brothers, Alphonse and James; and his sister, Bernadette (John) Lurquin.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be held at noon on Friday, June 27, 2014, at St. Ann's Catholic Church, 323 N. Van Buren Street, Stoughton, with Fr. Randy Budnar and Msgr. Gerard Healy officiating. Friends and relatives are invited to a luncheon, immediately following the services, in Healy Hall. Burial will take place in St. Ann's Cemetery. Visitation will be held from 10 a.m. until the time of Mass on Friday. Memorials may be made to St. Ann's Endowment Fund, or to Agrace HospiceCare Inc. Please visit www.CressFuneralService.com to view full obituary for Bob.
Cress Funeral Service
206 W. Prospect Street
Stoughton, WI 53589
Mary Lou DeGroot