John N Konyn
M, b. March 27, 1919, d. November 1979
- Birth: John N Konyn was born on March 27, 1919 in Minnesota.
- Marriage: He and Mabel A Carviou were married on December 1, 1945 in Marinette, Marinette Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: John N Konyn died in November 1979, at age 60.
Kathryn L Skorusa
F, b. February 8, 1928, d. July 27, 2010
- Birth: Kathryn L Skorusa was born on February 8, 1928 in Marinette, Marinette Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Kenneth G Carviou were married on November 29, 1947 in Marinette, Marinette Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Kathryn L Skorusa died on July 27, 2010, at age 82, in Porterfield, Marinette Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Kathryn L. Carviou
Kathryn L. Carviou, 82, of Porterfield, passed away on Tuesday July 27, 2010, at home. She was born on February 8, 1928, to the late Andrew and Bessie (Syzpta) Skorusa in Marinette.
On November 29, 1947, she married Kenneth G. Carviou in Marinette. He preceded her in death on March 29, 1994. She was a graduate of Our Lady of Lourdes High School, class of 1946. Kathryn had worked at Everard's floral for a couple years and then Ansul for a few years until staying home to raise her children. She was a member of SS. Joseph & Edward Parish, enjoyed spending time with her family, gardening and playing cards.
Kathryn is survived by two sons: Roger (Brenda) Carviou and their children: Corey (fiancée Jaime) Carviou and Kimberly (Eric) Hanson, David (Laura) Carviou and their children: Jennifer, Shaniece and Sarah Carviou; two daughters: Audrey (Lynn) Guseck and their children: Michael (fiancée Michelle) Guseck, Michelle (Jason) Mech and Becky Guseck and Barbara (Robert) Wickman and their children: Bryan and Bryce Wickman; a sister, Ann (Don) Bentz of Fulsom, Calif.; seven great-grandchildren and many nieces and nephews. In addition to her parents she was preceded in death by her husband, Kenneth; a sister, Rose Creighbaum and three brothers: John, Joe and Tom.
Friends may call at SS. Joseph & Edward Parish on Thursday, July 29 (Today) from 9 to 11 a.m. A Funeral Mass will be held at 11 a.m. with Rev. William Stengel officiating.
Burial will be in St. Joseph's Cemetery. A memorial fund has been established.
Thielen Funeral Home is assisting the family.
Roger K Carviou
David J Carviou