Patricia M Anderle
F, b. October 24, 1937, d. June 27, 2012
- Birth: Patricia M Anderle was born on October 24, 1937 in Menominee, Menominee Co, Michigan.
- Marriage: She and Frank Bernard Walters were married on October 12, 1957.
- Death: Patricia M Anderle died on June 27, 2012, at age 74.
- Note: Patricia M. Walters, 74, passed away Wednesday morning, June 27, 2012, at the Luther Home under the care of Heartland Hospice. She was born October 24, 1937 in Menominee to Gerald and Alma Anderle.
Pat spent her early life in Menominee and was a graduate of Menominee High School, Class of 1955. She married Frank B. Walters on October 12, 1957. He preceded her in death. Pat worked in the community for many years and had been employed by Tommie's Supper Club, the Brothers Three, Quentmeyer's Grocery and Prange-Way. She last worked for Northland Lutheran Home Health. In addition to providing home health care, she used her training as a beautician to do hair styling for clients in their homes. She was a member of Grace Episcopal Church in Menominee.
Pat is survived by two children: Greg (Robin) Walters of Colorado Springs, Colo. and Cindy (Bernie) Husted of Marinette; four grandchildren: Ryan Kile, Brandon Kile, Isaiah Husted and M'kayla Husted; one brother, Dick Anderle (Charles) of Watertown, Wis. and one sister, Jacque Woosley of Salt Lake City, Utah. She was also preceded in death by a brother, Don Anderle.
Friends may call at Hansen-Onion-Martell funeral home, Marinette, after noon on Saturday, June 30, 2012. Funeral services will be held at 2 p.m. on Saturday in the funeral home. The Rev. Bonnie Turner, along with Deacon Betty Korn, both from Grace Church, will officiate at the service.
Marilyn A Flink
F, b. June 4, 1938, d. October 13, 2017
- Birth: Marilyn A Flink was born on June 4, 1938 in Marinette, Marinette Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on October 13, 2017, at age 79, in Peshtigo, Marinette Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Forest Home Cemetery, Marinette, Marinette Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Marilyn A. Walters, 79, of Peshtigo, passed away Friday, October 13, 2017, at her home. She was born June 4, 1938 in Marinette to Reuben and Mildred Flink, residing in this area all of her life.
She married Kenneth L. “Cowboy” Walters who preceded her in death in 2009.
Marilyn was a devoted wife, mother and homemaker for her family. She loved camping and attending the Porterfield Country Music Festival with family and friends. She also enjoyed taking frequent bus trips to the casino.
Marilyn is survived by three children: Tina (Steve) Cummings, Diana Borowski (friend, Richard “Taco” Dura) and Kenneth R. “Buck” Walters; five grandchildren; and fourteen great-grandchildren.
A visitation will take place on Tuesday, October 17, 2017, at Hansen-Onion-Martell Funeral Home in Marinette from 3 until 6 p.m. Marilyn will be laid to rest next to her husband.
Kenneth R Walters